Which FE characters would you like to see added to Heroes next?

ZXApocrypha

Generally speaking: Sacred Stones characters.

Specifically speaking: Lute and... Ross, I guess.

Thinking realistically: Sumia and Kaze.

Gaiden's probably close on the horizon with Shadows of Valentia being a thing, and if they add another game's character to Heroes before Gaiden, then I'd think they'd pick Tellius before they pick Magvel. So thinking of who I want regardless of logic, it goes to Magvel, but thinking about who they might realistically add that I like, I'd take Sumia and Kaze.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme Ike or any PoR/RD character really.  However, I would love to see Merlinus as a character.  I don't know how they would implement him, but he would be cool to see.

Or in the future, if they ever try to pretty up the app some more, maybe Merlinus could be the shopkeeper or something.

How come none of you plebs have mentioned Pugi yet!? I need to run 4 GIGA PUGI hardbody crew! FOR SHAAAAAME!

Edit: Aight, we can at least put it on Orsin. I guess you guys aren't so unrefined after all.

Edited by Sarki

Do i have to mention the most HANDSOM MAN OLIVER? "this game gets a 1/10 unless we see a beautiful man in this game" is what some scientists would say. :P

Percy

Make him the dedicated rally bot too. A skill list something along the lines of:

Silver Axe+

Rally SPE

No Assist

Fortify DEF

Spur RES

Threaten ATT

His base stats overall will be mediocre-terrible, thus requiring protection from healers or adjacent allies, but thanks to dragon mobility, he's a traveling buffboi machine.

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

All of them… eventually.

This :P: 

Tellius and Magvel characters in general, most notably Nephenee, Elincia, Titania, Jill, Ilyana, Oscar, Kieran, Rolf, Tormod, Reyson, Myrrh, Seth, Knoll, Duessel, Lute and Eirika.

From games that already have representation in Heroes, I would like to see Maribelle, Panne, Shura, Reina, Flora, Scarlet, Benny, Rath and Canas.

Blazing Sword: Jaffar, Pent, Louise, Anthos, Priscilla, Fargus, Leila || Wil, Oswin, Canas, Dart, Karla || Nergal, Limstella, "The Black Fang"

Sacred Stones: Seth, Duessel, Marisa, Moulder, L’Arachel, Dozla, Lyon || ... In short, everybody. Sacred Stones has a small cast, it can be done!

Path of Radiance: Nephenee, Jill, Haar, Shinon, Black Knight || Ike, Elincia, Tibarn, Reyson || Ilyana, Mist, Volke, Astrid, Bastian

Radiant Dawn: Micaiah, Nolan, Laura, Aran || Voulg, Nailah, Rafiel, Oliver || Meg, Caineghis, Kurthnaga, Renning

Shadow Dragon: Jake (Where is Anna's boyfriend at? Does no one remember Jake?), Frey, Norne, Julian, Lena || Lorenz, Nagi, Gotoh, Nyna

New Mystery: Sirius, Feena, Maris || Chris (Avatar), Katarina, Kleine, Eremiya, Roro

Awakening: Cynthia (She has to meet Arthur), Indigo (proper Indy, not the current Laslow we have), Owain, Severa, F!Morgan (blue hair and Aether :D), Gregor || Gangrel, Walhart, Kellam, Basilio, Flavia, Gerome, Brady, Old Hubba

Fates: Flora, Mozu, Benny, Fuga || Awakening!Anna, Scarlet, Kaze, Nichol