Jump to content
VincentASM

Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Preliminary data

    • Character Max Stats
      32
    • Weapon + Item Data
      46
    • Skill Data
      65
    • Other (please specify)
      18


Recommended Posts

Just finished reading through this thread and I have one conclusion.

This is shaping up to be the best FE game ever made. It fixes literally every "mistake" Awakening and Fates did, and the result is excellent. Will definitely be picking a copy (or 10) up.

If FE Switch learns anything from this game, I have high hopes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Mangs is going to feel like a d*** at the end of his LP.

I literally wont be able to watch Mangs play this game cause I know someone will die, he wont reset or use Mila's Turnwheel and I will die a little inside.

Mangs I love ya, but why you gotta play iron man bro?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ema Skye said:

Just finished reading through this thread and I have one conclusion.

This is shaping up to be the best FE game ever made. It fixes literally every "mistake" Awakening and Fates did, and the result is excellent. Will definitely be picking a copy (or 10) up.

If FE Switch learns anything from this game, I have high hopes.

It makes me think about how great the Jugdraul games could be remade if they put in the same amount of effort. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I know that for most of you this is the Fire Emblem game you all wanted, but I think I'll pass it.

The whole "this is classic Fire Emblem" was never fun to me, because it seemed right from the beginning that they were trying to make a faithful remake of a very antiquated game.

I don't like that they kept the same pairings from the original, I don't like that we only got two new characters and one of them is Cordelia 2.0, I don't like the map designs we've seen so far, the story seems boring, I don't like that we're getting less and smaller supports and the only thing that appeals to me are the character designs which are not enough to justify a purchase.

If this is what the "classic Fire Emblem" has to offer, than I prefer the modern ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it known if you still have to choose between Deen and Sonya or did they change it so you can get both? I'm trying to avoid spoilers but that's the one thing I want to know.

Edited by BreadLord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoulRWR said:

Opening of the game leaked

Rudolf fighting Mila is something I never realized I wanted before this moment. Praise Duma and the "firm hand"! Down with the "gentle touch"!

Also, I didn't bring this up yet and Duma looking like Kalameet is pretty damn great.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, unique said:

yeah, i'm aware of that, i was actually thinking to clarify that with my post

i know tormod has one with his support with sothe if muarim is dead

but i meant in battle

like, let's say chrom is married to sumia. chrom is right next to sumia, and suddenly, sumia fucking dies

chrom's wife is fucking dead (i know she doesn't actually die but for the sake of the example) shouldn't he be a bit sad

now they're doing that, and i'm so glad they are

Ah okay I see.

Yeah indeed, it seems quite cool and it makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BreadLord said:

Is it known if you still have to choose between Deen and Sonya or did they change it so you can get both? I'm trying to avoid spoilers but that's the one thing I wan't to know.

In the 7 minute video we did see them on the map like they were in Gaiden so I say the choice is still present.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fubuki said:

Okay, I know that for most of you this is the Fire Emblem game you all wanted, but I think I'll pass it.

The whole "this is classic Fire Emblem" was never fun to me, because it seemed right from the beginning that they were trying to make a faithful remake of a very antiquated game.

I don't like that they kept the same pairings from the original, I don't like that we only got two new characters and one of them is Cordelia 2.0, I don't like the map designs we've seen so far, the story seems boring, I don't like that we're getting less and smaller supports and the only thing that appeals to me are the character designs which are not enough to justify a purchase.

If this is what the "classic Fire Emblem" has to offer, than I prefer the modern ones.

 

There's base conversation as well to flesh out character and a lot of new stuff added to the original lore. IS put a lot of effort in the characters and story department from what was essentially a bare bones game by the looks of it right now (even full voice acting!). I don't think classic FE put any less emphasis of characters and world-building, in fact I'd say some do it better than the modern titles - the writing were tighter as opposed to all over the place due to a smaller, dedicated scenerio writer(s).

This is also IS's way of introducing older games to new audiences as well; I've never played the original Gaiden but really looking forward to the unique mechanics and the extras they added for this remake. 

At the end of the day it's up to personal preference, I'd say wait for the reviews before making any decisions to see if you will like this game or not. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liking Palla's, Catria's, and Delthea's artwork.

Chapter 6 looks interesting mainly because I enjoyed playing Awakening when I, well, played it and got hyped upon hearing that the Monstrosity boss theme is brought back for Shadows of Valentia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

I am dissapointed that berkut is not playable. I thought maybe some of The villians or npc get added to your Party at postgame or as Spot Pass characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some questions about Chapter 6... what triggers the events? I mean, why do they travel to Archanea plotwise? Also, do we still control Alm and Celica's parties separately?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Crisstian said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

I am dissapointed that berkut is not playable. I thought maybe some of The villians or npc get added to your Party at postgame or as Spot Pass characters.

There's still dlc that could add them to a map or something. We really just can't tell yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Motendra said:

HANG ON.

Looking at the one with Rudolf & Alm, Is that hint of.... BLOOD I see?

Yoooooo

FE's gettin REAL!

I do recall that the ESRB rating did mentioned that there is Mild Blood was used in the game. But, I wondered if the CG scene of Rudolf got killed was the only one have blood shown in the entire game?

And speaking of which, we do know about Pegastym and Avistym which it's calendar, but is there any other calanders that we haven't seen it yet?

And speaking about the skills, does anyone know what does that Transmute skill that we saw in Nintendo World Report TV posted a video of the Deliverance Hideout does anyway, we did saw that Gray has that skill?

Edited by King Marth 64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone confirmed whether or not a unit can keep battle skills and/or magic they've learned if you reclass them back to a villager?

Edited by Leif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bonewalker said:

Do you have a list of weapons and their stats?

Check the reddit thread linked.

I am formatting them as tables as we speak.

16 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I do recall that the ESRB rating did mentioned that there is Mild Blood was used in the game. But, I wondered if the CG scene of Rudolf got killed was the only one have blood shown in the entire game?

And speaking of which, we do know about Pegastym and Avistym which it's calendar, but is there any other calanders that we haven't seen it yet?

And speaking about the skills, does anyone know what does that Transmute skill that we saw in Nintendo World Report TV posted a video of the Deliverance Hideout does anyway, we did saw that Gray has that skill?

Flower for Chapter 1 and Dragon (I think; can't find it again) for Chapter 4. Dunno their English names.

Transmute is either fixed might or magic-based damage. I think the latter.

Weird since neither skill should have an icon. Need to double check my data...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anything in the datamine (or other official materials?) about what the seasons actually do, or is it just fluff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IcyHeroGamer said:

There is none. Awakening retconned the ever living daylights out of Shadow Dragon and New Mystery.

yes, well this game "retcons" them even further, but please, Awakening's changes weren't that bad and they fit even more when you actually see the context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, is Illusory Hero is the name for all the summoned amiibo character's exclusive classes (Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Roy, and Corrin and except Alm and Celica) or do they have their own classes listed as Lodestar, Vanguard, Grandmaster, Great Lord (and maybe for Roy also?), and Corrin's Nohn Noble or Hoshido Noble (despise that it might not going to be called Nohr Prince/Princess due to Ike has Vanguard instead of Hero, Robin has Grand Master instead of Tactician, and Lucina has Great Lord instead of Lord due to Fates named their classes that they appeared in the previous games that used those names from their later promoted classes).

And also, does Alm and Celica have a third tier promoted class since they don't have one in the original game unlike Ike and Micaiah have one in Radiant Dawn? And is there any other class that were added in the game maybe like Archsage after Sage that we hoped for?

Edited by King Marth 64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Just had a listen through a lot of the ripped voice lines...

There's heartbreaking lines that characters say when their friends/family die in battle near them.
That's not cool, Nintendo.

Aww, did mean 'ol Intelligent Systems trigger your delicate little snowflake heart?

My god, it's almost as if people actually die in war, or something. :c

Edited by Kysafen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

And also, does Alm and Celica have a third tier promoted class since they don't have one in the original game unlike Ike and Micaiah have one in Radiant Dawn? And is there any other class that were added in the game like maybe Archsage for Sage that we hoped for?

I believe the answer to all of these questions is "no". Classes seem to be pretty much the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kysafen said:

Aww, did mean 'ol Intelligent Systems trigger your delicate little snowflake heart?

triggering reference is unnecessary, triggers are actual things that need to be respected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Veronica Sawyer said:

triggering reference is unnecessary, triggers are actual things that need to be respected.

As opposed to feeling fake-triggered by fictional characters dying in video games, which is funny in a pathetic kind of way.

Edited by Kysafen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...