Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bonewalker said:

Do you happen to have the monster portraits in that .zip file? I'd like to update my profile picture.

Yeah, I haven't gone through them all yet, any monster you want in prticular

Spoiler

Also Vincent is missing this guy, Belreth?

58e45ea68ded0__hr_.png.06ed0b49200496753a65ed79bfb21750.png

Just now, Mysterique Sign said:

Yeah, I haven't gone through them all yet, any monster you want in prticular

Hide contents

Also Vincent is missing this guy, Belreth?

58e45ea68ded0__hr_.png.06ed0b49200496753a65ed79bfb21750.png

Oh, I have what I need now, thanks anyway!

1 minute ago, bonewalker said:

Oh, I have what I need now, thanks anyway!

For reference, many of the monster portraits/classes like Majin and such were simply alternate colored versions of regular classes in the original. In the remake, they are more distinct like Majin wearing a flaming skull shaped helmet.

So...I'm assuming that the Falchions that Marth and Alm use are the exact same in this game's data and that Alm's Falchion is still effective against both all monsters and Duma himself. Does that mean that Marth's Falchion was supposed to have always been effective against both dragons and monsters all along? Because if it is then that would seemingly be another function that got changed by Awakening's era given that the undead count as monsters and yet neither of the Falchion's non-basic forms is effective against the Risen.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

1 minute ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Dude must've been cut since all the other bosses in this folder are accounted for

Yeah, I'm thinking the map he appeared on had Berkut as a boss now, so they didn't need him

Just now, RedEyedDrake said:

So...I'm assuming that the Falchions that Marth and Alm use are the exact same in this game's data and that Alm's Falchion is still effective against both all monsters and Duma himself. Does that mean that Marth's Falchion was supposed to have always been effective against both dragons and monsters all along? Because if it is then that would seemingly be another function that got changed by Awakening's era given that undead count as monsters and yet neither non-basic from of the Falchion is effective against the Risen.

Risen are different than monsters. Risen are corpses controlled by bugs in the masks

1 minute ago, boarbaque said:

Yeah, I'm thinking the map he appeared on had Berkut as a boss now, so they didn't need him

I think Shizas is the only cut boss, what does IS have against him.

RIP Shizas

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Just now, Emperor Hardin said:

Funfact, Vrai looks exactly like Deen's original design.

Still SHIIZAAAS!!! needs to return in dlc

New Dean looks like a Chuuni. Vrai looks like a bro, wish they were switched

So they have all these provisions, but no mutton with a chance of poison?  Come on, IS, I thought you were memeing up your games.

I once again love Vincent's amazing descriptions, though.  Particularly that Spicy Chicken and its "finger-lickin' spices".  Colonel Sanders, pls.

I also find it noteworthy that Catria is at just the right age to drink alcohol.  Same with our buff boy Atlas.  I'm getting them both shitfaced, just you wait.  They'll master the art of the drunken fighter.

8 hours ago, Tolvir said:

That does make a lot more sense. Liches would be a lot more fitting.

I don't think we know the official translated names of the lich enemies from Gaiden so that could easily be changed to make these other guys liches.

Yeah, I have a feeling that it's just a fan-translation thing, because promoted Bonewalkers in Sacred Stones are called Wights in the localization.

With this said, I wonder what the localization will make Judah and the other priests.  Are they just gonna stay as exorcists?  Are we gonna see Judah banish Satan from some redneck family's spooky rural house?

8 minutes ago, boarbaque said:

God, Vrai looks just like OVA Polnareff, blond hair and everything

It seems that we'll have more than just that darkness sword to deal with this time around.  Is there anyone in Valentia who is able to deal with enemy stands?

Edited by Ertrick36

1 minute ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Hey, what's wrong with Chuunis?

Not the Owain kind of Chuuni. The kinda of Chuuni who makes other kids cringe when they look at him and acts edgy all the time instead of thinking themself a super hero

2 hours ago, Kendall said:

So the drinking age in this game is 20, like in Japan. I wonder if it'll be changed internationally?

I'm pretty sure they might change it to 21 since North America's law doesn't allow people under 21 to be drunk, I did learned that my Japanese class that the drinking age limit in Japan is 20 along with smoking is the same age limit as 20 in Japan also, not 18 since that seems oddly that Japanese government putted one year way short for Alcoholism in Japan. By the way is Europe's and Australia's drinking age limit is 21 correct?

3 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I'm pretty sure they might change it to 21 since North America's law doesn't allow people under 21 to be drunk, I did learned that my Japanese class that the drinking age limit in Japan is 20 along with smoking is the same age limit as 20 in Japan also, not 18 since that seems oddly that Japanese government putted one year way short for Alcoholism in Japan. By the way is Europe's and Australia's drinking age limit is 21 correct?

If I were less knowledgeable on the subject, I would think a fictional world should not need to conform to regional real world limits. But I know it seems to be a standard practice for that sort of thing to indeed change it. I would also think they would adjust ages as well, if there are those involved with such things that would now be on the other side of the limit once changed.

Could be wrong. They might actually keep it as 20 for a change, or not...

7 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

It depends on the country; some European countries have a drinking age of 18, others 16, some don't even have drinking ages at all. Australia's is 18.

5 minutes ago, Kendall said:

It depends on the country; some European countries have a drinking age of 18, others 16, some don't even have drinking ages at all. Australia's is 18.

Oh really, that surprises me? I kinda wondered if they'll keep it as 20 in the other countries or change it to match to the other countries' drinking age limit for the rest of the countries?

Edited by King Marth 64

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Or they might not actually change it. If there's no one aged 20 exactly, it shouldn't matter.

Catria and Atlas are. But well, if there's nothing alcohol-related with them, yeah, it wouldn't matter.

29 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I'm pretty sure they might change it to 21 since North America's law doesn't allow people under 21 to be drunk

I highly doubt they'd do that, especially since it effects gameplay. Besides, I don't think they'd want to spend the time or effort to change the age for every country just to fit with their laws, given the differences from country to country. That and it just seems unnecessary to change it in the first place lol.