Jump to content
VincentASM

Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Preliminary data

    • Character Max Stats
      32
    • Weapon + Item Data
      46
    • Skill Data
      65
    • Other (please specify)
      18


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Renown details

Internet, StreetPass and SpotPass communications are all present. Not 100% sure of details though.

Internet is used for accessing DLC and uploading Renown.

StreetPass seems to be like Awakening? You can set a profile. Players appear somewhere and you can fight them. Could be leftover data from Fates though.

SpotPass is used for boring stuff, I think, like sharing gameplay info. Didn't really look into it much TBH.

I like how one of the titles is 'Empress'. Sanaki vibes, even if that clearly for Celica.

Dat sexism for Terror's titles though. Justified sexism though. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a list where we can see what characters have support conversations with each other? Not support bonuses, but actual conversations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thane said:

Is there a list where we can see what characters have support conversations with each other? Not support bonuses, but actual conversations.

Only a few have been translated, but anyone with an ABC support has a conversation https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/characters/support-bonus/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boarbaque said:

Only a few have been translated, but anyone with an ABC support has a conversation https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/characters/support-bonus/

Damn, that's what I was afraid of. I wanted to learn more about Silque, but she only had a bad support with Faye. Hoping for Memories and Town Conversations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thane said:

Damn, that's what I was afraid of. I wanted to learn more about Silque, but she only had a bad support with Faye. Hoping for Memories and Town Conversations.

I know that she has 

Spoiler

a memory fragment about her being rescued by Jesse (which is why they can support each other).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Pikappa93 said:

I know that she has 

  Hide contents

a memory fragment about her being rescued by Jesse (which is why they can support each other).

 

YEEEEEESSSSS JESSE DEPTH. Now it actually makes more sense why he would try to help Est. 

 

On 2017/4/4 at 10:13 PM, Emperor Hardin said:

I think Shizas is the only cut boss, what does IS have against him.

RIP Shizas

Whaaaat :0 I-Impossible! IS Gaiden's cast is too small to cut people out like this. ;;;; Literally everyone's brought back.

 

On 2017/4/4 at 10:11 PM, Emperor Hardin said:

We're speculating that Berkut replaced him.

Portrait_shizas_fe02.png

Alas poor Shizas, we knew him well.

;;;;;;

 

At least he can keep that design to himself in his final forgotten wishes... Though he'll be known for being forgotten hopefully

 

Rip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GAIDENBRO said:

;;;;;;

 

At least he can keep that design to himself in his final forgotten wishes... Though he'll be known for being forgotten hopefully

Poor Shizas never did anything to deserve it, all he did was guard the border.

If they do add him, they should have him keep the classic design modernized. I really liked the whole "looking down on his foe" portrait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

Poor Shizas never did anything to deserve it, all he did was guard the border.

If they do add him, they should have him keep the classic design modernized. I really liked the whole "looking down on his foe" portrait.

Hopefully :v I would like to see the classic design of that Pompadour salvaged somewhat in the form of Shizas like how Vrai did with the Polnareff hair style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, he's in the character database, but he doesn't have a model, voice or allegiance. I guess he's not an actual character then ^^;;

His stats for reference:

Level 1 Gold Knight

HP 40
STR 18
SKL 7
SPD 12
LCK 0
DEF 13
RES 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm disappointed Tobin and Clair don't have a proper support together. I know Clair ends up with Gray, but it would have been nice to see what her relationship with Tobin is like. Oh well :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Kendall said:

I'm disappointed Tobin and Clair don't have a proper support together. I know Clair ends up with Gray, but it would have been nice to see what her relationship with Tobin is like. Oh well :/

 

Maybe it's in base convos? Apparently, the short supports are not representative of just how much dialogue is in the game (as said by those who have seen the early playthroughs). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dap005 said:

Maybe it's in base convos? Apparently, the short supports are not representative of just how much dialogue is in the game (as said by those who have seen the early playthroughs). 

Base convos are more like monologues rather than dialogues, if they are the village/street convos I saw in the streaming. Can someone confirm this?

What I found to be more interesting about character development are memory fragments. Those are nice stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing to see here, but in my madness, I figured out how the world map co-ordinates work. With luck I should be able to piece together the world map before the game launches, routes and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah

Someone (Reapz on the /r/FE discord) managed to defeat Constuct on Hard Mode

Spoiler

 and the reward for it is a Rusted Ring that turns into the Demon Ring.

So yeah, that's a thing.

Edited by N30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So can you grind out as many supports as you want like awakening/fates or is it like 6-10 where its some limited number

On 4/5/2017 at 4:41 PM, Kendall said:

 

 

Also why can i not delete posts i accidentally quoted

Edited by r_n

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@VincentASM

Also, Reapz, the same guy who beated Construct on HM found that 

Spoiler

Blessed Weapons can be upgraded to the Akaneian Reglia (yes this means you can get 2 Gradivuses)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I blind/deaf or is the remade version of Gaiden's opening theme missing from the BGM files? It's cutscene-only, isn't it? ;-;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just have to ask, when promoting units to the highest tier, do they retain any in-battle model uniqueness (Saber's DF design being different from Kamui's or Jesse's)? Or is only their base class model unique?

Also, if you reclass a non-Villager unit to Villager, do they keep their color scheme when promoting (Ex: Luka becoming a red Archer, Fols a green Cavalier, etc.) or do they all just get generic color schemes? I'm assuming they'd all have a generic model regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could someone can explain what do Accesories do? Same as Fates? Aesthethic purpose only?

And could you please dump the map sprite of the characters ?

Edited by ElibeBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

I just have to ask, when promoting units to the highest tier, do they retain any in-battle model uniqueness (Saber's DF design being different from Kamui's or Jesse's)? Or is only their base class model unique?

Also, if you reclass a non-Villager unit to Villager, do they keep their color scheme when promoting (Ex: Luka becoming a red Archer, Fols a green Cavalier, etc.) or do they all just get generic color schemes? I'm assuming they'd all have a generic model regardless.

this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

I just have to ask, when promoting units to the highest tier, do they retain any in-battle model uniqueness (Saber's DF design being different from Kamui's or Jesse's)? Or is only their base class model unique?

Also, if you reclass a non-Villager unit to Villager, do they keep their color scheme when promoting (Ex: Luka becoming a red Archer, Fols a green Cavalier, etc.) or do they all just get generic color schemes? I'm assuming they'd all have a generic model regardless.

In the announcement we saw Grey go from Cavalier to Paladin and still keep his green color scheme, and have seen him with a unique pallet as both a Merc and Myrmidon. Reason would stand that 3rd tiers would keep a unit's unique colors.

But yeah, the second part definitely interests me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...