New banner revealed: World of Radiance!

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It took a lot longer than I expected for people to realize how good he is tbh

The tier list still hasn't figured it out.  He should be in S, minimum!

However, I also welcome Reinhardt in the arena.  Even with -Res, TA Spring Camilla murders him.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The tier list still hasn't figured it out.  He should be in S, minimum!

However, I also welcome Reinhardt in the arena.  Even with -Res, TA Spring Camilla murders him.

He's actually in S Tier now, at least on the wiki. Apparently Effie and Nowi still rank above him as S+. 

Honestly it feels like the Tier List places the greatest emphasis on heroes that are still massive threats while on the defensive. (Effie, Nowi, Hector, Ryoma are the S+ Tier folks) 

Edited by Ryu Yuki

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

He's actually in S Tier now, at least on the wiki. Apparently Effie and Nowi still rank above him as S+. 

He's A+ on the vanilla tier list, and that's just wrong.  Even with his regular skill set, he'll probably defeat Ike easily.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

He's A+ on the vanilla tier list, and that's just wrong.  Even with his regular skill set, he'll probably defeat Ike easily.

The biggest mystery is how Spring Lucina ranks higher than him on the vanilla tier list. Was she really that good...?

12 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Probably because Inheritance wasn't a thing for a while and he was semi-forgotten by the time it rolled in.

I was massacring everything in the arena for the two weeks Reinhardt was a bonus hero back before inheritance was a thing. The only difference between now and then is that now he can also massacre greens.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I was massacring everything in the arena for the two weeks Reinhardt was a bonus hero back before inheritance was a thing. The only difference between now and then is that now he can also massacre greens.

My Nowi can massacre greens too

Yeah, he's kind of an offensive monster. I think the primary reason he hasn't been placed in the absolute top tier is because he's relatively easy to kill on the defensive and can't really fight back if his life depended on it. Judging by the current heroes on the Inheritance Tier List, all the current S+ Tier hotshots are those that can be very punishing when being attacked (Effie/Hector/Nowi/Ryoma). I guess it makes sense since Reinhardt can kind of easily be played around on a map that give you enough space to do so. Still, his offensive might is indeed brutal and it almost convinces me that we need to get a Bravebreaker skill sometime. And maybe a Close/Distant Counterbreaker or something, because we're going to be seeing those a lot with Ike and Xander.... (And maybe CYL Roy too)

29 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Probably because Inheritance wasn't a thing for a while and he was semi-forgotten by the time it rolled in.

Ice Dragon already addressed this, but Reinhardt was honestly a ridiculous powerhouse even before inheritance. 

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Ice Dragon already addressed this, but Reinhardt was honestly a ridiculous powerhouse even before inheritance. 

Well back then base stat total mattered way more. So if you went high enough, Reinhardt simply couldn't keep up with the rest of the meta. Now that I think about it, that might be the primary reason he wasn't too popular back then. Using him meant a lower score even if he was good. By the time Inheritance rolled in, it took some time before people realized his stat total didn't matter anymore. At the very least, that's my guess.

EDIT: Ike in 1 minute!

Edited by Ryu Yuki

Wait what. The Story Mode map literally just spawned like 3 more units out of nowhere after I killed a few.

EDIT: AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IKE IS LITERALLY INVINCIBLE. HE CANNOT BE KILLED WHATSOEVER.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You were warned though. It said, there would be reinforcements.

Also yeah, Ike has a special seal that makes him invulnerable.

Uh... what?!

Do you have to kill all the enemies to kill him, or wait til a certain turn or something? Oo

I wanna play the story maps. Hurry up lunchtime... 4 hours away v.v

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Uh... what?!

Do you have to kill all the enemies to kill him, or wait til a certain turn or something? Oo

I wanna play the story maps. Hurry up lunchtime... 4 hours away v.v

From what I can tell, the various maps will not necessarily end if you kill everyone but Ike (And Titania later, because she becomes immortal too). You either have to last long enough or you need to kill enough of the reinforcements. I can't tell which at this point, but you basically have to keep fighting reinforcements for a while.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Pulling a few from the banner (can't pull too many because of full box), and the second red I pull is Leo. C'mon game, work with me here.

Why pull Ike when you can pull Leo? xD

8 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

There are three defence maps (1, 3, 4, defend for six turns), one rout (2), one rout in six turns (5).

In 1 and 4, Ike is immune, in 3, Titania is. Also a certain masked knight makes an appearance in 3.

Edited by Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Why pull Ike when you can pull Leo? xD

Well.............

I got Ike on my 9th pull.

EDIT: Base stats:

19 HP
25 Atk (9 + 16)
6 Spd
8 Def
5 Res

EDIT 2: Apparently, that's [+HP, -Spd]. Meh. I can do better.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Fair 'nuff! xD Who is currently eluding you?

Everyone not named Ike.

I'm out of box space, so that's it for tonight. I'll clean up tomorrow night and pull some more.

12 pulls total. 1 Leo. 1 Ike. A bunch of other not-5-star peeps. Not too shabby.

As I said in the general thread, "defense" maps are shit. You're not really defending against anything, you're just surviving as you have pawn after pawn thrown at you while an invincible unit just laughs. IS could do so much better with even a little effort.

1 hour ago, mikethepokemaster said:

Is just like sucking Ike Ragnel a lot he the only character from his game who get that. I wonder why IS love him so much to want him.

Ike is their Lightning.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Everyone not named Ike.

I'm out of box space, so that's it for tonight. I'll clean up tomorrow night and pull some more.

12 pulls total. 1 Leo. 1 Ike. A bunch of other not-5-star peeps. Not too shabby.

Definitely not bad. I sort of had that when I randomly decided to pull Alm. A similar amount of units pulled - one dupe Sanaki (to laugh at my lacking Eldigan and Karel, especially) and Alm followed not long after :)

I've been slowly upgrading my space, since I suck at SI so am hoarding everyone until I know what I'm doing, but I'm nowhere near cap yet (I haven't even broken 300). I do hope they increase the cap soon, though.

5 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

As I said in the general thread, "defense" maps are shit. You're not really defending against anything, you're just surviving as you have pawn after pawn thrown at you while an invincible unit just laughs. IS could do so much better with even a little effort.

Ike is their Lightning.

But how his games sold like crap.