Wedding Banner Revealed

Just now, Von Ithipathachai said:

Now for some reason I have this image in my head of Sigurd, Frederick, Ike, and Corrin as Chippendales dancers.

I dunno maybe they'll get featured on a swimsuit banner or something else other than a groom's banner.  I doubt they'd waste swimsuits on guys though. Btw I meant summer, not spring. Oops.  

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

I dunno maybe they'll get featured on a swimsuit banner or something else other than a groom's banner.  I doubt they'd waste swimsuits on guys though. Btw I meant summer, not spring. Oops.  

If it's one thing Awakening & Fates proved, its that they're not adverse to putting the guys in swimming trunks. The Fates royals even got Cipher promos of their beach outings. But there's no way they resist the siren call of girls in bikinis, so at best it will probably be a 2/2 split.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

The age of healer aggression is over, no one should complain about new healers anymore they're becoming super useful especially outside of PVP.

Still have to get a Lyn or Genny per healer you want to not be essentially useless, though.

12 minutes ago, GinRei said:

Still have to get a Lyn or Genny per healer you want to not be essentially useless, though.

And one of those will only be available for 2 weeks. And the other ideally you want as 5* since otherwise its HP conditional.

Sometimes I wonder how Bride is even a fighting class that you take out to war.

Edited by Altina

3 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Caeda is the only one free from self insert bias. So by that account she's already safe.

Well, not completely. Kris is there in FE12. But I doubt there are silly people who like her that way when she's literally engaged in that game

Honestly, I am expecting Husbando!Marth if they do a groom banner.... idk what they are going to do with Charlotte and Cordelia's counterpart, husbando versions of Corrin and Robin sound like a lame cop out in my opinion, but I feel like having any other character would somewhat cause of a shitstorm because of people's views on what pairs are canon and whatnot.

As for Lyndis, there isn't an avatar equivalence in that game, so idk. I can still hope for Husbando!Florina.

16 hours ago, dragonlordsd said:

It's out! Right now!

And I am hugely disappointed.

Why? Because they made Lyn a freaking healer. Very upset.

I feel exactly like this. Only Cordelia seems worthwhile to me.

No Brave effects, right? Trailer seems like that, but I don't find that info any where...

Guess I will keep my saved 70 orbs for a bit longer (hoping for another flying mage)

6 minutes ago, SSJDennis said:

No Brave effects, right? Trailer seems like that, but I don't find that info any where...

Charlotte's opponent has a dash in header where it shows how much damage they deal on a normal attack, meaning the opponent cannot counterattack at all. For a Brave weapon, it would still display a number even if the opponent never gets an opportunity to attack. It's probably under the effect of Candlelight.

Since I'll be drawing from the colorless stones, I could randomly pull stuff like Kagero, Azama, Klein, etc., and perhaps Perfect Bride Cordelia as I pull for Bride of the Plains Lyn.

Edited by Roflolxp54

48 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Since I'll be drawing from the colorless stones, I could randomly pull stuff like Kagero, Azama, Klein, etc., and perhaps Perfect Bride Cordelia as I pull for Bride of the Plains Lyn.

So even mkv our orb hoarder is throwing orbs for Lyn eh?

She's a healer so I would go for her too, but healers kind of suck :P

Besides, CYL Lyn is gonna be 60 times more awesome anyway XD

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You're not going to let the whole "Roflolxp54 is mkv" conspiracy theory go, hm?

I do want to use a new healer for training (since Lissa is already at max HM and I overall don't give much of a crap for Wrys and have been lazy about Maria, Sakura, and Clarine).

Okay I have mixed thoughts about this banner.  Now I will be pulling because CADEA IS GORGEOUS AND ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!*clears throat* What I meant is Cadea is my favorite unit in Shadow Dragon.  It really makes me happy that she gets some representation amoungst what I feared would be a strictly Fates and Awakening Banner.  While I love those games, every seasonal bonus shouldn't be just those characters.  I think the heroes fit the theme except for Lynn but hey I won't complain.  

Spoiler

I do wish Charlotte had a different weapon.

Spoiler

Not because it doesn't fit 

Spoiler

But that lowers my chance for Cadea

Spoiler

And I REALLY don't like Charlotte. 

Spoiler

REALLY Dont like her. 

Spoiler

My luck I'll end up with 3 ugggggh

Edited by Anime27Arts

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Okay I have mixed thoughts about this banner.  Now I will be pulling because CADEA IS GORGEOUS AND ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!*clears throat* What I meant is Cadea is my favorite unit in Shadow Dragon.  It really makes me happy that she gets some representation amoungst what I feared would be a strictly Fates and Awakening Banner.  While I love those games, every seasonal bonus shouldn't be just those characters.  I think the heroes fit the theme except for Lynn but hey I won't complain.  

Hide contents

I do wish Charlotte had a different weapon.

Hide contents

Not because it doesn't fit 

Hide contents

But that lowersmy chance for Cadea

Hide contents

And I REALLY don't like Charlotte. 

Hide contents

REALLY Dont like her. 

Hide contents

Mybluck I'll end up with 3 ugggggh

Then skill fodder her since she seems to actually have a decent skill unlike the Spring Fates characters. Seriously, I still have an extra Camilla and 2 extra Xanders that I don't know what to do with.

I think alot of Their skills seem pretty good. Although i am wondering what kind of fanart we art we are going to get out of this.

I must be the only one who actually wants Charlotte. Like, seriously, that face she makes while attacking is perfect. It's like she's having way too much fun shanking someone with an oversized spoon filled with cake.

The most terrifying wife if you don't eat her cooking: "I made this for you, darling~! Eat up~! Or I'll shove it down your throat."

1 minute ago, saisymbolic said:

I must be the only one who actually wants Charlotte. Like, seriously, that face she makes while attacking is perfect. It's like she's having way too much fun shanking someone with an oversized spoon filled with cake.

The most terrifying wife if you don't eat her cooking: "I made this for you, darling~! Eat up~! Or I'll shove it down your throat."

Nope! Huge Charlotte fan here as well. I'm really excited for her.

38 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I think Lyns toolset with her B Slot skill and her Staff makes her a very interesting healer. Granted her damage will be prolly bad due to no wrathfull staff on B slot, but she could open up some possibilitys where she can turn a bad matchup into a favourable matchup by negating any counter attacks on some units.