General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the requirements for the Anna memories more interesting this time around? I remember the Hyrule Warriors were like 1000 KO+ killing map specific officer/fort for the normal mode Skulls and 1200 KOs + taking less than 5 damage for the Hard mode skulltalas.

I found it kind of disappointing that they weren't "mini missions" in of themselves, and trying to get them was pretty much the same on every map. Are the requirements for them more diverse in FE warriors?

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Are the requirements for the Anna memories more interesting this time around? I remember the Hyrule Warriors were like 1000 KO+ killing map specific officer/fort for the normal mode Skulls and 1200 KOs + taking less than 5 damage for the Hard mode skulltalas.

I found it kind of disappointing that they weren't "mini missions" in of themselves, and trying to get them was pretty much the same on every map. Are the requirements for them more diverse in FE warriors?

Spoiler

The first Anna Memories of each mission is get 1000 kills. The second one on Hard or Lunatic after finishing the game for the first time is different depending on the map.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

The story more had different conditions for the second skulltulas. Also, Legends had defeat 150 enemies with special attacks or capture 5 or more enemy keeps as alternate requirements (whichever one it was was dependent on the mission).

18 hours ago, Thany said:

Do you think the reason they are taking a month to release an english version is because they are reanimating the lip movements?

I hope so I don't want this to be like DB Xenoverse 2. I hate the Japanese dub of DBZ but sometimes for that game it feels like a necessity. 

2 hours ago, Fireball260 said:

I hope so I don't want this to be like DB Xenoverse 2. I hate the Japanese dub of DBZ but sometimes for that game it feels like a necessity. 

Oh dear lord, I know what you mean.  It's like I either have to listen to the Japanese screaming and yelling (which was terrible since episode 1 of DBZ) or put up with extremely jarring lip movements that don't fit at all.

I'd be singing KT's praises if they simply did some work in this regard.

18 hours ago, Fulush said:

Is there not a colosseum mode? I haven't heard anything about it since e3 and I'm starting to wonder if that's just what they were calling history mode at the time. Can anybody clear this up?

I think colosseum mode is a battle type mode you can do in history mode. kinda like how hyrule warriors had both an adventure type mode, and an action type mode. (i think it was refered to action)

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

So those of you who want to see the story in full with commentary here you go, my two streams of the story mode. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178183997

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178487308

Jedi could you tell what all the modes in the game are? Any besides story, hystory and free play (story without character restrictions dunno what to call it)? If the game's menus don't prove to be too strong an enemy ofc.

6 minutes ago, Neghis said:

Jedi could you tell what all the modes in the game are? Any besides story, hystory and free play (story without character restrictions dunno what to call it)? If the game's menus don't prove to be too strong an enemy ofc.

Story, History, Free Story play, Coliseum (which I didn't check yet). 

27 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Ok so colisseum is an actual mode. Haven't seen any gameplay so was doubting if it was actually real.

Edited by Neghis

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

is it an option that appears on the main menu when u unlock it or is it in one of the modes because i swear till now i still dont know what the heck that is

edit: sorry if this is spoilerish. coliseum mode was mentioned so i thought i can follow up with my question.

Edited by LoboKD001
extra info

7 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:

is it an option that appears on the main menu when u unlock it or is it in one of the modes because i swear till now i still dont know what the heck that is

edit: sorry if this is spoilerish. coliseum mode was mentioned so i thought i can follow up with my question.

It's in the story mode I believe, I just didn't look around in the menus I didn't need yet, its not in the main menu though.

5 minutes ago, Pizzaface said:

How many chapters does the story mode have?

Spoiler

Premonition+Prologue+Chapters 1-20+Endgame.

On 9/30/2017 at 1:47 AM, Neghis said:

Ok so colisseum is an actual mode. Haven't seen any gameplay so was doubting if it was actually real.

Ok I'm going to apologize I made a mistake it isn't a mode but history mode has Colliseum missions.

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Ok I'm going to apologize I made a mistake it isn't a mode but history mode has Colliseum missions.

Hmm then is it just my feeling or does this game have less content than HW had at launch? (Gonna buy it anyway would just like to know)

5 hours ago, Neghis said:

Hmm then is it just my feeling or does this game have less content than HW had at launch? (Gonna buy it anyway would just like to know)

Perhaps? I think HW only has 1 adventure map and then the treasure maps. If u combine all history battles into 1 adventure map they might have similar number of battles.

4 minutes ago, Lazzyman said:

Anyone have some knowledge on the hard mode Annas? Currently trying to figure out Chap 5's and have had no such luck. All I know is that 60% HP and Chrom are involved.

Beat Validar before Robin, and keep Chrom above 60% at all times.