Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

@Skurge Caster Cu and Gilles in particular have mostly been on rate up during the Class-Specific Summoning campaigns, where you pick a class to summon only servants of that class, although after giving it some thought availability shouldn’t be taken into account, especially since Caster Cu is free. I take back what I said.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't the freebie heroes we have in NA right now

Caster!Cu

Boudicca

Kiyohime

David

Wonder if this would bump up placement if and only if someone was unlucky enough to not pull certain classes. (Kinda on a level of bullshit where Boudicca is concerned though. Even if you didn't pull Ushi/Medusa/Alexander/George/Blackbeard, you may as well use a berserker or a friend's rider.)

That is the reason why I specified the Friend Points summon for this tier list. Even if the drop rate of a 3* is pretty low everyone in there is accessible and can reach their highest potential without pouring precious Saint Quartz into it. That's why availability is a non-issue here and shouldn't be taken into account.

Caster Cu falls in a grey area since he is available to everyone but he will never reach his max. potential without investing in the story gacha which is a ludicrous price to pay for a 3*. Even if I put him on the list he would probably be a C-tier Servant due to having poor offensive stats and a bad deck. I would not recommend using him in terms of gameplay.

I might need to re-think that criteria if one considers Bedivere later down the line who is undoubtly the best 3* Saber and one of the best 3* Servants in general. Like Cu everyone will have him but his NP level is locked behind the story gacha.

Edited by Talandar

5 hours ago, Talandar said:

Based on the level you have to start over?
That's a lot of dedication for Scathach.

Of course! How can I play this waifu game without getting my waifu? :P:

5 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Phillius the Crestfallen I sent you a request. Time with Mashu lead? Where the Shishou at

Fixed it up now, enjoy the undisputed best grill Shishou my friend.

It would probably be best to not take availability into account, period, while leaving a note as to whether certain units can only be obtained from story summons, during a rate up, or are always available. Can’t give Nobu a low rating because she doesn’t exist after GUDAGUDA, right?

At the moment, Caster Cu is just Cu with an Atk penalty and no Guts, though after strengthening he’ll have an NP charge skill at least. He’s not that bad and I certainly wouldn’t consider Caster Gilles or Mephist better than him.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

It would probably be best to not take availability into account, period, while leaving a note as to whether certain units can only be obtained from story summons, during a rate up, or are always available. Can’t give Nobu a low rating because she doesn’t exist after GUDAGUDA, right?

At the moment, Caster Cu is just Cu with an Atk penalty and no Guts, though after strengthening he’ll have an NP charge skill at least. He’s not that bad and I certainly wouldn’t consider Caster Gilles or Mephist better than him.

don't forget the AoE burn on that NP!

(Though liz is much better for that.)

3 minutes ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

Of course! How can I play this waifu game without getting my waifu? :P:

Fixed it up now, enjoy the undisputed best grill Shishou my friend.

eh it takes like an hour to get to your first thirty sq gathered from fuyuki+weekstart+free quests. If one's willing, it'll happen.

Welp, I am 70k away from getting that Crystallized Lore after doing that last Golden Heaven node. I probably could pull it off if I spent Apples and continued farming the Lancer node, but a part of me can't be bothered...

Finally got around to that paid gacha by dropping $40...

Paid Gacha Results: Tamamo-no-Mae, The Black Grail, Seal Designation Enforcer (New)
Scathach x10: Demon Boar (New)
Scathach YOLOs (x5): Knight's Dignity (New)

I wasn't aiming for Tamamo Mae, but I guess it makes sense since Tamamo Cat has been my MVP from the start. The Black Grail is also nice. A shame I really haven't been investing into an Arts Team yet... (My Medea and Caster Cu are only level 40. Hans is around 25. Current priorities are maxing out Tama Cat and Georgios.)

As for my Scathach results, I pretty much got nothing of value (but at least I can say I got all of its CEs and plenty of Fergus. [I got Fragments of 2030 from a Ticket earlier]). Oh well. Scathach may have been appealing to me before, but after playing through the Trial Quests she no longer seems as awesome as I thought. Sightseeing can only go so far, after all...

In other news, I managed to ascend my Georgios to his 3rd form! He will likely be my signature Rider since I plan on grailing him and everything. If anyone needs a tank or Saint George for any reason, know that I plan on raising him!

As for the Guda Guda event, I got that Crystallized Lore. Only had to spend 2 Apples and I still have 32 left, so I'm good to go. (My max points has pretty much been just 360%. I haven't beaten any node past the 40 AP Lancer, and the later ones give far more points.)

= = = = =

Serenes FGO Friend Code IDs (NA)
Last Updated: November 23rd, 2017

Spoiler

If I missed any or need to make a correction, let me know!

SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (David)
TheInternetExplorer - 334,836,880 (Hentai)
Sophie - 171,602,417 (Deichtine)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
EmeraldFox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Hannah)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)
Sophie (new account) - 422,345,842 (Sophia)
Talandar - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Skurge - 356,589,556 (Sharps)
Phillius the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)

Friends List Capped
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)
Archer of Red - 772,407,206 (Turm)

Inactive Members
Jedi - 212,096,402
Yuki - 052,549,303
Midori Mage - 147,339,240
Rapier - 420,218,475
Ebony (old account) - 202,919,556
Ebony (alt account) - 846,260,209 

Edited by Sire

For anyone who has me added, I’ve made some changes to my support list I’ve detailed below:

Spoiler

VvPxXYk.png

Sorry about my Tamamo and...everyone else being low-leveled here. With the GUDAGUDA event over I’m swimming in ascension materials and lacking the exp to use them.

My list is mainly for grinding the ember exp dailies, but I also have leveled units in the following classes for other content. If you need someone in particular for a certain quest, let me know. Thanks.

Saber- d’Eon, Caesar

Archer- Robin Hood, David

Lancer- Leonidas

Rider- Georgios, Ushiwakamaru, Medusa

Caster- Hans, Medea

Assassin- None, will be Shiki when KnK rolls around

Berserker- Asterios

For anyone interested in adding me, my FC is 062-476-598

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

For anyone who has me added, I’ve made some changes to my support list I’ve detailed below:

Hide contents

VvPxXYk.png

Sorry about my Tamamo and...everyone else being low-leveled here. With the GUDAGUDA event over I’m swimming in ascension materials and lacking the exp to use them.

My list is mainly for grinding the ember exp dailies, but I also have leveled units in the following classes for other content. If you need someone in particular for a certain quest, let me know. Thanks.

Saber- d’Eon, Caesar

Lancer- Leonidas

Caster- Hans, Medea

Berserker- Asterios

sent request

Edited by Skurge

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Hide contents

VvPxXYk.png

Saber- d’Eon, Caesar

Lancer- Leonidas

Caster- Hans, Medea

Berserker- Asterios

Rip Salter being demoted from all slot

10 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Rip Salter being demoted from all slot

Tamamo will be getting the boot from All slot once Jeanne Alter comes along. Caster Liz in turn will be getting booted from Caster slot :^)

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

most of my gold rarity servants are casters. (Tamamo, Liz, Medea Lily)

Kinda wish I had Drake. She's prettty handy.

Eh dont worry if the trend continues

it took them almost 2 years for them to come up with a Gold Caster that actually suck

5 minutes ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

Scheherazade and Ilyasviel, 

how'd they make the creator of the 1001 nights suck? I mean they made anderson good, and shakespeare's useful. 

And her art is everything I'd want in a waifu.

Hmn this 1/2 off ap for dailies is nice. I can finally get Liz and Nobu to max level just in time for shenanigans. Not to mention getting as many servants maxed as possible.

Welp here goes Leonidas getting to max level! 

Fucking gonna farm like nuts on the next caster daily for exp cards. I've got liz, andersen, medea, and medea lilly to get up to speed. 

Just got alexander to np5 through the 16 MP gift pack in the mana prism shop's 20k fp. Haven't invested in him, but is he worth using at np5? Might try it for shits and giggles until I score Santa!Alter.

Edited by Skurge

10 minutes ago, Skurge said:

how'd they make the creator of the 1001 nights suck? I mean they made anderson good, and shakespeare's useful. 

Andersen and to lesser extent Shakespeare is carried by their hilariously overpowered NP based on FGO lore basically

Sche is more or less Caster Siegfried. 

Illya is actually just as hilarious because her lore power is pretty good and ironically theres 2 Illya in the game and the other arguably "True Illya" is ridiculously good lol

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

man siegfried became a punchline after all the hype.

meanwhile, we get Caesar who's got more stats and utility than than the most famous german knight.

Can we get a list of servants who'd be of immense help in future roadblocks? Like sayyyy shit that's going to pop up in London, America, or Camelot?

Oh hey the xmas event's bonus servant list is sweet.  I'm interested in trying to pull more stuff from that rate up. (Ain't going to be pumping exp cards into fucking Phantom of all things. Might pump up Jing Ke and Darius to see how they perform though.)

+1 Magic Stocking

• Gaius Julius Caesar

• Robin Hood

• Jing Ke

• Darius III

• David

• Phantom of the Opera

+2 Magic Stocking

• Marie Antoinette

• Martha

• Nursery Rhyme(unreleased)

+3 Magic Stocking

• Jack the Ripper(unreleased)

+4 Magic Stocking

• Altria Pendragon [Santa Alter] (free servant for the event)
Edited by Skurge

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

And her art is everything I'd want in a waifu.

She has a damage skill-set and NP, but a lower attack stat than Jeannu on top of the Caster classes 0.9x damage multipler.

Just now, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

She has a damage skill-set and NP, but a lower attack stat than Jeannu on top of the Caster classes 0.9x damage multipler.

welp that sounds almost as stupid as Saber!Gilles.

Fuckit, if I get her I'm keeping her. If I don't pull her, then I won't bother. 

Seems I can only pull really good draws when I have no desire for that servant at the moment (Tamacat, Medea Lilly, and of course a Tamamo from a ticket.)