Next Tempest to be Echoes based?

V-raptor

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/21/2017 at 10:40 PM, Tybrosion said:

Are we even sure that Magvel wasn't a myth this whole time and was nothing more than a figment of all our imaginations? I mean, why else would it go almost entirely unacknowledged by Heroes for this long if it wasn't?

Disclaimer: I don't hate Sacred Stones, though it's also far from my favorite. I'm just being a facetious prick.

My guess is that we are in store for a number of "Echoes" games and that's when we will see a lot of characters from those games.

I really think the FE series can be divided into:  Pre-Awakening and After-Awakening.  Obviously, Awakening, Fates, and Valentia have a lot of representation with other games only having their main characters and perhaps a few more.  I'm guessing that they believe that earlier games won't sell as well as scantily clad Awakening characters or Fates characters in bunny suits.

They are probably right.

11 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

I'm guessing that they believe that earlier games won't sell as well as scantily clad Awakening characters or Fates characters in bunny suits.

They are probably right.

Oh just put them all in bunny suits and swimsuits, I don't think the horn dogs mind which character is being depicted.

And did we forget about Tellius and its cat girls? These new kids aren't ready for the fanservice potential, I'd say.

1 hour ago, Cat Villager said:

I'm talking mainly about bi-monthly banners with brand new units. I don't think Luthier/Kliff/Valbar/Kamui banner would be very exciting for people who usually roll for cute girls and unfortunately those people make up a decent chunk of japanese audience who spend real money on gacha.

How is that unfortunate? I think it is only fair for people who pay more to get more, no matter what their tastes are. The Japanese audience is responsible for around two-thirds of the game's revenue. Without them buying waifus, this game would not last very long. If some players want the developers to focus on characters besides cute girls, they better be willing to outspend the players who do. Currently, the developers are not neglecting males either, we just see slightly less of them.

I am sure we will get Luthier, Kliff, Valbar, and Kamui sooner or later.

29 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Cordelia is probably as flat as Subaki though Kappa

I am pretty sure she mentioned that she is not well endowed in one of her supports or something. She wears padded armor to maker herself look bigger.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, Cat Villager said:

I'm talking mainly about bi-monthly banners with brand new units. I don't think Luthier/Kliff/Valbar/Kamui banner would be very exciting for people who usually roll for cute girls and unfortunately those people make up a decent chunk of japanese audience who spend real money on gacha.

I'd pay for Valbar.  I'd like to see more guys in general.  They'll run our of girls eventually if they try to keep it 50/50, since most games have more male units.

15 hours ago, Cat Villager said:

"Decent". Sure there are more male fans than female ones ,but the female fans are not that rare either. It's not like the female consumers of animangame is that few,or else why would orange rouge existed? It's not like they're gonna go bankrupt with all male banner .