Next Tempest to be Echoes based?

V-raptor

Can we stop with Echoes already? Please? I loved Echoes but enough is enough and it's time for a change. 

Seriously though, something like Tellius would be great. Hell, I would take Fates or Awakening. Just something new. Kind of tired of all the new Echoes characters. Before we know it we will have all of them, then again that may be a good thing so we can just get it out of the way and be done with it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're just rounding up all the tempest protagonists.  In this one, Tobin might have been our reward but Alm was the 'Masked Marth'.  I think him going with Lucina just means he and Lucina will be present along with a new hero for the next one.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

All the talk about Falchion had me thinking they may go after Marth next. At least that conversation did make the name of the Tempest make more sense.

Pantsless Marth would be the best reward unit ever! :P

14 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I think they're just rounding up all the tempest protagonists.  In this one, Tobin might have been our reward but Alm was the 'Masked Marth'.  I think him going with Lucina just means he and Lucina will be present along with a new hero for the next one.

i hope this is true.

it really seems like a weird decision to make another Echoes themed TT..and also like people have said i think it'll go to another Falchion user, so maybe Marf?? which means...WOLF SEDGAR PLSSSSS..ok prob not them if new banner...Lena and Julian or whoever else..actually most of the early lineup has been released, hasn't it. haven't played SD in a loooong time..there was Radd and the blond merc that was with him? and..the knight guy with pink hair..Roger?

but i always pray for Magvel..i pray so hard..literally anyone from that game, even a banner with only Moulder the Boulder..

@Kaden pantsless Marth reward seconded, pls

Edited by wizzard of soz

I wonder if TTs necessarily have to be based on a single game. It's possible that this one will have a looser FE2 theme, featuring Celica as a protagonist and Clive as a reward but including other games for some of the maps and banner/bonus characters.

I wonder if they are foreshadowing a future TT, like maybe not the next one but one in the distant future, I would love a tellius or magvel TT. I think they would need to release new characters to do a magvel TT and for tellius they would still need to add something because we only have four tellius characters and I don't think IS is too keen on reusing the same banner.

Here's hoping for myrrh.

15 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I wonder if they are foreshadowing a future TT, like maybe not the next one but one in the distant future, I would love a tellius or magvel TT. I think they would need to release new characters to do a magvel TT and for tellius they would still need to add something because we only have four tellius characters and I don't think IS is too keen on reusing the same banner.

Here's hoping for myrrh.

It seems that "Marth" is going to go around and gather up protagonists from all around the series before this ends so Ike joining their ranks seems possible. They may also eventually come back around for Chrom, but I kind of doubt it.

9 hours ago, Thane said:

Haven't we just had a bunch of Echoes banners, Alm & Celica Bound Hero Battle, Grand Hero Battle with Berkut and Clive looking to follow suit? How much more Echoes do we need in such a short amount of time? I say we shake things up a bit and make it Jugdral-based or something!

Well, I would like to have Kliff around and then there is Clive in the game and with no form to get him yet...

But in the other hand... I really want another games to have their moment to shine now cofMagvelcof

12 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

regardless, not enough to make a new banner. without it being repetitive.

Yeah, true. Hope we get some more Tellius and Magvel soon so we can get a Tempest for one of them!

I hope not, I love Echoes but they need to give it a rest (although a banner with Celica would be welcome). Tellius, Magvel and Jugdral need some representation too, and I'd like to see Xx_L00T_xX if only for the memes, of course Dorcas would be funny too but Elibe has a lot of characters as it is.

3 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

same.

A banner for Elincia and her crew next and then Kieran or Ranulf as the Tempest reward unit would so be the best right now, imo.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

A banner for Elincia and her crew next and then Kieran or Ranulf as the Tempest reward unit would so be the best right now, imo.

I would love a GHB featuring the Black Knight

8 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I would love a GHB featuring the Black Knight

Oh yes, this too! Though all three of my armor units would be swords... Draug, Zephiel, and Black Knight. We need more lance and axe armors. xP Hector and Sheena are rare and I don't care about Wendy or Effie.

Oh yes, this too! Though all three of my armor units would be swords... Draug, Zephiel, and Black Knight. We need more lance and axe armors. xP Hector and Sheena are rare and I don't care about Wendy or Effie.

yeah, I think armors in general got screwed in heroes, they are rare and there are not that many of them. a movement of 1 also doesn't help.

5 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

yeah, I think armors in general got screwed in heroes, they are rare and there are not that many of them. a movement of 1 also doesn't help.

Yeah, I know, the one movement stinks. But at least skills like Wings of Mercy exist! I hear Hector is annoying with it. :P

Yeah, I know, the one movement stinks. But at least skills like Wings of Mercy exist! I hear Hector is annoying with it. :P

pivot is also helpful for when everyone is at peak condition.

1 minute ago, thecrimsonflash said:

pivot is also helpful for when everyone is at peak condition.

Ah, I should remember that if we get Tauroneo in the game. He's probably my favorite armor character.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Ah, I should remember that if we get Tauroneo in the game. He's probably my favorite armor character.

I'd love to see tauroneo in heroes.

Keep the echoes train rolling, I want to see if we can get the full playable cast in this bad boy within the year. We already have 17 of them counting the pegasus sisters (I'm still thinking we'll get Zeke as a separate one eventually), plus Clive coming either as  GHB or here.