Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, Lemmy said:

what chart are you seeing that has Camilla winning?

It's the one from last hour, before it updated with the results from the multiplier. It pointed to a Camilla victory, but the fact that she underperformed turned things around.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Othin said:

It's the one from last hour, before it updated with the results from the multiplier. It pointed to a Camilla victory, but the fact that she underperformed turned things around.

Yeah, the chart just updated for me. Crisis averted(?)

Just now, Together We Ride said:

Is there another chart we're using other than the one on Reddit? Cause unless I'm reading it wrong, it projects that Ike will win by a little less than 1 billion...?

Chart took a little bit to update. A few minutes earlier it was essentially a repeat of Lyn v. Camilla.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Camilla overperformed this time, but not enough to take the lead.  She is currently projected to get her next multiplier at 6:00 EDT and win the Gauntlet by a pretty wide margin.  The only way to prevent that would be to make that multiplier happen much earlier or to prevent it from happening altogether, which is very unlikely.

Camilla is actually projected to win now, getting her next multiplier too soon for Ike to recover.

2 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

The chart is saying Ike will win for me

Okay, so which is it now? Ike winning, or Camilla? From what I'm seeing, I think, Ike will pull off the win by a smallish margin. But I'm not good at reading this stuff... It just makes my brain hurt.

Ike has to win though! For the sake of a male winner, he's the best <3, and if he lost, I can't imagine what certain fans would do after the shitshow that was Lyn's loss.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, so which is it now? Ike winning, or Camilla? From what I'm seeing, I think, Ike will pull off the win by a smallish margin. But I'm not good at reading this stuff... It just makes my brain hurt.

I think Ike will win but it can be hard to tell right now.  The charts usually change a lot before the last day.

Edited by pumpkinspice48

1 minute ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

I think Ike will win but it can be hard to tell right now.  The charts usually change a lot before the last day.

Right, yeah. But I'm praying and crossing my fingers for my mercenary hero.

EDIT: @Sunwoo Agreed a thousand times over!

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I dearly hope this doesn't keep up, because Ike winning is a pretty lame way to end this.

Some people would consider having yet another female winner, especially one who already won a gauntlet, to be a pretty lame way to end this as well.

Where are the Camilla fans even coming from? Less than 10 people here support her according to the poll.... are they all just trolls hoping to see the upset of a lifetime? ohhhh.... 4chan is behind this, I guarantee it

Edited by Dandee Leone

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ike has to win though! For the sake of a male winner, he's the best <3, and if he lost, I can't imagine what certain fans would do after the shitshow that was Lyn's loss.

Ike is currently better-positioned. The people saying Camilla was leading just hadn't refreshed recently enough for the chart to show that she'd underperformed on the recent multiplier.

It's looking pretty good. There's always the possibility of changes, but Camilla has been tending to underperform, and if that continues, it'll just make things keep looking better for Ike. It could get weird if she overperforms instead on the later multiplier, though, and gives Ike a multiplier back again.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Ike is currently better-positioned. The people saying Camilla was leading just hadn't refreshed recently enough for the chart to show that she'd underperformed on the recent multiplier.

It's looking pretty good. There's always the possibility of changes, but Camilla has been tending to underperform, and if that continues, it'll just make things keep looking better for Ike. It could get weird if she overperforms instead on the later multiplier, though, and gives Ike a multiplier back again.

Makes sense. I thought she underperformed at first too, because I didn't expect her to be behind by quite that much, so people saying she overperformed confused me a bit.

I hope no big changes happen unless it still helps Ike...

I feel like Camilla has gotten low on flags or run out after the Lyn battle and earlier multipliers.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Right, yeah. But I'm praying and crossing my fingers for my mercenary hero.

As of now it shows Ike comfortably winning by 1 Billion points. With scores that high, He would need a lead of 3.5 Billion to give Camilla a late bonus. So he is safe.

I'm pretty sure the predictions aren't taking into account all of the save up flags everyone has. Those should inflate the scores even more making the 10% even greater and less likely.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

7 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Doesn't that have her last multiplier at 6 AM, and Ike getting nowhere near giving her another multiplier?

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The chart is saying Ike will win for me

Yeah the chart took a little to update. Before it showed Camilla underperforming during her multiplier but didn't update everything completely so it looked like a repeat of Lyn v. Camilla for a little bit.

Sory for the confusion, when I checked it was about 10 minutes after the status update so I assumed the chart was reliable. Guess not!

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Some people would consider having yet another female winner, especially one who already won a gauntlet, to be a pretty lame way to end this as well.

The irony of Camilla overthrowing the this gauntlet thanks to the system that was introduced in great part to stop popularity landslides like she had previously would just be too good. (Mostly I want to see the multiplier finally stir up enough trouble they might change it again)

2 minutes ago, Dandee Leone said:

Where are the Camilla fans even coming from? Less than 10 people here support her according to the poll.... are they all just trolls hoping to see the upset of a lifetime? ohhhh.... 4chan is behind this, I guarantee it

Serenes is always heavily biased on older games/characters. This site does not reflect the FE fanbase as a whole. Minerva got crushed like a bug by Camilla before, when Serenes users were by vast majority supporting Minerva. And 4chan is just as small of a sample of the fanbase too.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

As of now it shows Ike comfortably winning by 1 Billion points. With scores that high, He would need a lead of 3.5 Billion to give Camilla a late bonus. So he is safe.

I'm pretty sure the predictions aren't taking into account all of the save up flags everyone has. Those should inflate the scores even more making the 10% even greater and less likely.

I see! Glad to know! I was scared for a minute. :P

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I just had a Linde with Blárraven and TA2 as my random ally. She did her job well enough but that is by far the weirdest Linde build I have ever seen. 

Agreed that it's kind of weird to give raven TA to a mage with 49 physical bulk, but she probably one-shots the majority of grey units. 

Weirdest build I've seen for a mage during the gauntlet must be this though: 

Spoiler

040b71ced7.jpg

Nino isn't what first came to mind when I thought of Close Counter Vantage mage.

4 minutes ago, Dandee Leone said:

Team Camilla really has three main groups: those who legitimately enjoy her (not many on this forum, so it skews our poll), people who joined for feathers, people who just really don't want Ike to win either out of spite or a pre-existing hate. Each group is pretty large, so Camilla is going to have a lot of support.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, looks like I had thought it was updated, but it really wasn't at the time.  Sorry if I panicked anyone.

13 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Eh, opinions.  Tbh, I'd be more enthusiastic about a potential male winner if it wasn't for the fact said potential male winner was Ike.  Combined with the fact I've warmed up to Camilla slightly recently, I'd rather she won, so.