• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapmon's look for this comeback is so soft and I love his hair color so much

and awwwww those bts sims are so great!!

5 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

JUST ABOUT TO CHECK THE CONCEPT PHOTOS1!!!!1 had to wait cuz i was busy all day yesterday, also i prefer to check them out with my favourite bts reactor
honestly im going to wait until i reach a personal goal before i get the album and i doubt i'll reach my goal before sept 18th : (

BUT THAT'S OKAY cuz it'll give me time to save and go big with this album

wow u really lucked out with the kookie card
i hope u can get ur own this time!

ahhhhh well I agree big money is good money, best of luck!

I'm hoping too!! ^o^

5 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

this is not about kpop but i met a family from south korea and was trying my best to hold a conversation with them in korean and im pretty sure i said something offensive/embarrassing cuz of their reaction gosh darn it help

ahhhh you poor child ;u; /patpat hopefully it wasn't actually anything that bad~!

I've actually been studying korean~ kpop on its own never motivated me to try studying korean, but after we went to see BTS in chicago....... for pretty much the whole time, the boys were speaking to the crowd in english as best as they could, but suga and jimin each had a point where they started speaking in korean. Initially I was like "awwwww that's cute they couldn't voice it in english so they decided to speak their minds in a way they could speak as genuinely and clearly as they wanted to" and it made me really happy, but then I realized... that I had no clue what they were trying to say to us all, and there probably wouldn't be any translation on what they said unless the footage was released on dvd... and suddenly I felt really upset about that?? Like upset that this message intended for us wasn't actually received by me and potentially never would be. So I motivated myself, deciding that I will study korean for the chance of understanding them (or any other kpop group) if they do that again the next time we go to one of their concerts.

And besides, I recorded some of the concert including the times they started speaking korean (I actually didn't know jimin started speaking korean until I rewatched it! They were tough to hear over the screaming crowd~)

I'm addicted to Red Velvet's Russian Roulette for whatever reason at the moment. 

Something about the B-b-b-eat and the way they say 'Russian Roulette' loll.

Same goes for Rookie.

BUT, Pristin's new song 'We Like'. The DUDUDUDUDUDU is really addicting. I keep finding myself listening to these 3 songs over the past week lol.

On 08/09/2017 at 6:31 PM, Freohr Datia said:

Rapmon's look for this comeback is so soft and I love his hair color so much

and awwwww those bts sims are so great!!

ahhhhh well I agree big money is good money, best of luck!

I'm hoping too!! ^o^

ahhhh you poor child ;u; /patpat hopefully it wasn't actually anything that bad~!

I've actually been studying korean~ kpop on its own never motivated me to try studying korean, but after we went to see BTS in chicago....... for pretty much the whole time, the boys were speaking to the crowd in english as best as they could, but suga and jimin each had a point where they started speaking in korean. Initially I was like "awwwww that's cute they couldn't voice it in english so they decided to speak their minds in a way they could speak as genuinely and clearly as they wanted to" and it made me really happy, but then I realized... that I had no clue what they were trying to say to us all, and there probably wouldn't be any translation on what they said unless the footage was released on dvd... and suddenly I felt really upset about that?? Like upset that this message intended for us wasn't actually received by me and potentially never would be. So I motivated myself, deciding that I will study korean for the chance of understanding them (or any other kpop group) if they do that again the next time we go to one of their concerts.

And besides, I recorded some of the concert including the times they started speaking korean (I actually didn't know jimin started speaking korean until I rewatched it! They were tough to hear over the screaming crowd~)

Rapmon's everything has been doing things to me lately idk what to do

thanks gurl @ my sims and my embarrassing story

Language barriers suck : (

i can relate with you even tho i havent been to a concert yet. It's nice to hear that you're making an effort to learn korean too. FIGHTING!!! The struggle is so real.

I found a little store that sold kpop merch and got myself some photo cards :")

intially i was like "tbh wth did i buy this?" but when i opened it up i realized that the cards are coloured differently to group each era  AND THAT MADE ME SURPRISINGLY HAPPY

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

Idk my shinee but i certainly want to know my jonghyun

hahahahaha yes this is exactly how i feel w them tbh =)) ) )) ) have u heard his albums, his compositions are  a m a z i n g  (the entire "she is" album is a masterpiece tbh and he participated in the composition for each one except white t-shirt + wrote the lyrics for all of them). i think i already showed u 2:34 but yes thats my favourite by him ;-; such nostalgic lyrics

he has such a distinct singing style too wow, no wonder why he used to be my joint-ult w chen

39 minutes ago, Hitori said:

hahahahaha yes this is exactly how i feel w them tbh =)) ) )) ) have u heard his albums, his compositions are  a m a z i n g  (the entire "she is" album is a masterpiece tbh and he participated in the composition for each one except white t-shirt + wrote the lyrics for all of them). i think i already showed u 2:34 but yes thats my favourite by him ;-; such nostalgic lyrics

he has such a distinct singing style too wow, no wonder why he used to be my joint-ult w chen

2:34 WAS BY HIM?? oh u'd better believe im checking out that album

yes his voice is so crisp i love it omg and his lines are my favourite in stand by me and no- ;_;

AAAAA thanks for mentioning this kim

On 9/6/2017 at 3:34 PM, Herald Merkabah said:

wait i almost forgot

@eclipse happy surprise day

W-what?!  It's alive!

But since you weren't the one that created it, it's back to chip tunes for me.  Still, I approve!

2 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

2:34 WAS BY HIM?? oh u'd better believe im checking out that album

yes his voice is so crisp i love it omg and his lines are my favourite in stand by me and no- ;_;

AAAAA thanks for mentioning this kim

YESS!! 2:34 is actually in one of his compilation albums (idr what it's called but it's his first one) but all of them are worth checking out....all of them

ya his lines are my favourite in every shinee song tbh lmao, especially tell me what to do.....his voice is so SOULFUL and he really cares about music and his songs a lot and idk i look up to him so much

Spoiler

jonghyun is a very very romantic person (u can tell by his lyrics and also he's talked about it plenty of times himself) but i remember once shinee was doing a "__ or __" interview and one of them was "love or your job" and he picked his job. almost without any hesitation. i was so shocked by it and i STILL AM like wow, jonghyun cares that much about his work. i don't love him as much as i used to but he has my utmost respect tbh

(also while im talking about this i want to cry again about how he dated an actress back in '13 and she got so much hate from fangirls that she had to shut down her website or w/e and they broke up from the pressure and jonghyun bawled his eyes out while apologizing on stage.......like.....especially for someone like jonghyun, that was probably really hard for him.......i really hope that he is in a healthy relationship rn tbh : ( he just seems like the kind of person that would thrive in one and no one deserves that happening to them. no one)

NP JONGHYUN IS GR8

3 hours ago, Shadowess said:

Mega late but i love pristin's comeback

DUDE SAME AHH

i didn't like the title tbh but we are pristin is a total bop and tina is so good too ahhh

if u have major anxiety revising ur papers bc ur an unskilled incompetent writer and u hate going back and looking back at ur abhorrent word choice and incoherent sentences and monotonous structure to the point where u r literally in tears just thinking abt revising and don't even want to glance at ur essay bc then u'll sob urself into an inconsolable mess knowing that u will never ever be as good as ur peers clap ur hands

4db16a9c29.gif