Sales?

Lucario666

So, a question to all of you, why did you buy this game? You do realize since you all bought the ENG version of the game, that Nintendo is going to have Treehouse localize FE switch now right? And don't use Echoes as an excuse, considering that Treehouse is already localize FE Switch as we speak. 

Well, I'd just got into the franchise due to Awakening, an experience I wouldn't trade for the world. After I'd played enough of Awakening Fates was announced and I wanted further series exposure, so I went back and played a bit of Blazing Blade but completed it before Fates was released. I already wanted Fates but I basically reinforced my want for it by playing Blazing Blade.

In hindsight, I have regrets, but long term, I'm still pretty satisfied with it.

28 minutes ago, Lucario666 said:

So, a question to all of you, why did you buy this game? You do realize since you all bought the ENG version of the game, that Nintendo is going to have Treehouse localize FE switch now right? And don't use Echoes as an excuse, considering that Treehouse is already localize FE Switch as we speak. 

Actually, they did managed to get Echoes: Shadows of Valentia as a best seller outside of Japan and it did became very top for the Top 10 Nintendo 3DS Best Selling games to be above Pokemon Sun and Moon as well. And actually, Treehouse did localized the other previous Fire Emblem titles before they hired 8-4 for Shadow Dragon. I kinda feel like alot of people forgetting to realize that Treehouse did worked on previous Fire Emblem titles existed and thought Treehouse only worked on Fates.

Edit: I managed to get the right link to show the Top 10 Nintendo 3DS Best Selling games.

Edited by King Marth 64

Can I say Camilla as my answer without getting blasted? No? How about Kagero? Um…

In all honesty, it was literally because I heard it supported Fire Emblem Amiibo, got excited, and got it so I could use Roy once the Amiibo came out...

Yeah. I wasn't happy.