Jump to content
IEatLasers

Has anyone made a gallery of armor breaks yet?

Recommended Posts

I mean, go right ahead if thats what u wanna do

One thing to note is that the instant that a unit's armor gets broken in battle, it gets added to the unit gallery. Also, depending on costume, there may be more than one, which is something that I noticed with male Corrin's Nohr Noble outfit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only stuff I've seen was from the Famitsu/main site pics of Camilla, Elise, and Sakura with broken armor models and the points in the character trailers where Oboro, Niles, and Azura had their own armors break.

Not even the FE Wiki has added such pics as far as I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I made a gallery here.

I don't have Oboro or Niles in the model viewer yet so I'll get to those later.

You're missing a lot of other characters too, most specifically Awakening ones...

But looks like everyone's just stripped down to their underwear. How boring imo. I expected them to be wearing some actual broken armor and have some rips in their clothes. Not just be wearing underwear. But I suppose I should've known. Games like these prioritize dumb fanservice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You're missing a lot of other characters too, most specifically Awakening ones...

The Awakening characters don't have broken armor models yet; only Rowan, Lianna, and the Fates characters do. Everyone else will get them in the next two DLC packs.

Edited by Lightchao42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

The Awakening characters don't have broken armor models yet; only Rowan, Lianna, and the Fates characters do. Everyone else will get them in the next two DLC packs.

...Seriously? That's pretty lame. I don't see why they couldn't all be added at the same time. Not to mention I wouldn't mind having Frederick's broken armor model, but I"d have to buy a whole damn shitty pack to get it. And I already decided I won't be buying any of the DLC packs except the SD one. The other two don't have enough that appeals to me.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I made a gallery here.

I don't have Oboro or Niles in the model viewer yet so I'll get to those later.

It's neat that Azura gets a variant if she wears her other costume.

It really amuses me that Ryoma & Takumi are just wearing short socks. Also enjoy takumi's shorts having a special pattern on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pleasantly surprised with how low key and kosher this all is. 

I mean sure the guys are all in their underwear but the underage girls are all still suitably clothed. With Elice especially its more like she's just wearing a different outfit instead of her armor model getting stripped for fanservice. I approve! I honestly didn't know Koei had that restraint seeing how they went out of their way to pimp out the very young Gracia. Good job Koei!

 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Hold on! What's this? Something's not right with Ryoma. 

Armor break Ryoma: White socks
 

Non armor break Ryoma: Black socks
 

Guess Koei was sleeping on the job here! :):

No, he's wearing white socks under his black socks clearly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Hold on! What's this? Something's not right with Ryoma. 

Armor break Ryoma: White socks
5Dh8Icc.jpg

Non armor break Ryoma: Black socks
480?cb=20171102064140

Guess Koei was sleeping on the job here! :):

The main problem with Ryoma's is the the face he's still wearing the lobster helmet. Makes his the silliest in my opinion.

I do think it's a nice touch that even the mounts lose armor though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...Seriously? That's pretty lame. I don't see why they couldn't all be added at the same time. Not to mention I wouldn't mind having Frederick's broken armor model, but I"d have to buy a whole damn shitty pack to get it. And I already decided I won't be buying any of the DLC packs except the SD one. The other two don't have enough that appeals to me.

You dont want to get the awakening pack that will litterally give fredrick his personal weapon? with a skill that will upgrade that personal weapon to be even more powerful?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thany said:

You dont want to get the awakening pack that will litterally give fredrick his personal weapon? with a skill that will upgrade that personal weapon to be even more powerful?

Uh, he doesn't have a personal weapon?

And no, I'm not spending $10 or however much it costs just to get one weapon and one broken armor model. I don't care about any of the characters or anything else that'll be in that pack.

Also, I guess Ryoma is wearing double socks and doesn't take too many hits to the head. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, he doesn't have a personal weapon?

And no, I'm not spending $10 or however much it costs just to get one weapon and one broken armor model. I don't care about any of the characters or anything else that'll be in that pack.

Also, I guess Ryoma is wearing double socks and doesn't take too many hits to the head. lol

Frederick does not have a special weapon in the base game, no. Datamining found info on it, though. It'll almost certainly be added with Awakening's DLC pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

Frederick does not have a special weapon in the base game, no. Datamining found info on it, though. It'll almost certainly be added with Awakening's DLC pack.

Oh, I see. That's interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just noticed that everyone is wearing footwear, even in their broken armor models...

except Corn and 'Zura, since they never wear footwear.

Corrin and Azura officially confirmed to be kinkier than Niles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I just noticed that everyone is wearing footwear, even in their broken armor models...

except Corn and 'Zura, since they never wear footwear.

Corrin and Azura officially confirmed to be kinkier than Niles.

if any of the cast was going to either be shirtless+small underwear and nothing else i thought for sure it'd be niles but instead it seems like hes' about to go out on a run and forgot his shoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, r_n said:

if any of the cast was going to either be shirtless+small underwear and nothing else i thought for sure it'd be niles but instead it seems like hes' about to go out on a run and forgot his shoes

I know.  He's the least promiscuously dressed dude in this, and that's saying a lot given that the least any of them has got is some trunks.

Even 'Boro's got more skin showing...

Spoiler

and you won't find me complaining about that particular fact...

Spoiler

sVzMMKp.png

though she doesn't look so happy about it.

Spoiler

I'm sorry... please don't give me stitches.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really do like they didnt just slap all the ladies in bikinis and gents in the same shorts

Everyone has a bit of personality to them. Takumi & Oboro have special patterns, Ryoma has the silly flap of cloth, even xander has some gold trim while corrin has like a towel hanging out of his trunks.

kind of wonder if some of these were early plans for the armor break mechanic in fates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thoroughly disappointed about the lack of loinclothes. I'm even more disappointed with you Niles.

On 12/23/2017 at 12:59 PM, Ertrick36 said:

Corrin and Azura officially confirmed to be kinkier than Niles.

Have you seen some of her's mycastle dialogues. They give a very seductive tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...