Choose your legends 2 predictions

Jonahtron

Honestly, I think a blue CYL Camilla would be awesome, but I see the point.
It is only a matter of time until we get the 4th Camilla. Maybe we even get a Camilla copy in the next Fire emblem and they call her Millarca (reference to the book).
So, I also would like an upset. At least if one character wins I also like I could be glad enough. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually hope Camilla and Tharja wins (not gonna vote for them though). Camilla might not have much character but she is voiced by Myukichi. Tharja is great character (though I never found her sexy, which is supposed be her selling point).

1 hour ago, Stroud said:

Honestly, I think a blue CYL Camilla would be awesome, but I see the point.
It is only a matter of time until we get the 4th Camilla. Maybe we even get a Camilla copy in the next Fire emblem and they call her Millarca (reference to the book).
So, I also would like an upset. At least if one character wins I also like I could be glad enough. 

Micalla lol but either way we are definitely get a new "Camilla" for FE16 which I'll enjoy marrying but poor girl.....she's gonna need a hug when she comes it's inevitable.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

5 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I find it hilarious that people think that Tharja and Camilla will underperform this time because of things like them already having seasonal variants and how vocal their haters are online. 

The most reasonable reason people believe they will underperform is that Lyn, Ike, Roy and (to a lesser degree) Lucina voters wouldn't migrate their votes to Tharja/Camilla, which is reasonable considering their fanbases likely don't intersect (Ike fans going towards the likes of Chrom/Ephraim/Alm are more likely, for example).

With that said, I fully expect Camilla or Tharja to take one of the female spots. It'd be a dream come true if Celica overtook one of them, however.

Males: Marth, Ephraim, Hector or Chrom

Females: Nino, Micaiah

I’d love for Faye to be in the top 20 but only time will tell. Same with Kempf. 

The idea of a possible Harrier Faye is too good to pass up. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

5 hours ago, SlipperySlippy said:

The most reasonable reason people believe they will underperform is that Lyn, Ike, Roy and (to a lesser degree) Lucina voters wouldn't migrate their votes to Tharja/Camilla, which is reasonable considering their fanbases likely don't intersect (Ike fans going towards the likes of Chrom/Ephraim/Alm are more likely, for example).

I would like to believe that and there is some merit to it but at the same time I can see some fans of Lucina and even Lyn also being fans of Tharja/Camilla and voting for them this time. But it's really all just speculations because we really don't know how everyone is going to use their votes and we won't know for sure until IS show the results. Really though, even though this is supposed to be an event where you vote for your favorite FE character all I see it as is a competition between Lords+Tharja/Camilla.

Actually, now that I think about it I hear people say Nino has a chance due to her resurgence in popularity and her viability in Heroes but I haven't heard much about another potential upsetter, Cordelia. Cordelia is another popular character from Awakening and both her normal and bridal variants in Heroes are very good. I could see her getting in the top 5 for females this time or even second place.

14 hours ago, Lushen said:

You cant combine the results.  CYL 1 was fairly organized and people still voted for both Marths.  CYL 2 won't be any different, people will vote for both of them.

That sounds awful lot like selected obliviousness

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

You mean conjecture?  This whole thread is conjecture.  The fact is there is literally no reliable way to know who is going to win.

I'm just going off based on the result on the 1st CYL. I've been deceive about someone's or something reception more than once.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm just going off based on the result on the 1st CYL. I've been deceive about someone's or something reception more than once.

Would going off the results of CYL 1 as if they're going to be the same be "selected obliviousness"?  It's conjecture to assume that nothing will change,  especially when there are a lot more voters this time around (at least I think there will be).  I did the math before and determined its actually fairly reasonable that Ephraim will get more votes from Reddit members alone than he got in total last time.  

CYL 1 was a long time ago with a fairly different crowd.

With Eirika getting a variant already, her chances of being in the top 2 dropped considerably thus opening the possibility of another female character for any of those spots. This could work in Ephraim’s favor if some of the former Eirika voters migrate to her brother. 

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

With Eirika getting a variant already, her chances of being in the top 2 dropped considerably thus opening the possibility of another female character for any of those spots. This could work in Ephraim’s favor if some of the former Eirika voters migrate to her brother. 

Depends on how many people actually vote every day instead of just the first two or three, and how many of them still want more Eirika. If multiple versions don't stop people from voting Camilla/Tharja... There's even the crowd that could go "oh hey, that Eirika character is cool, I'll vote for her too!"

Though her winning would be pretty silly now.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

CYL 1 was a long time ago with a fairly different crowd.

Maybe. There's plenty to back that up since it looks like Ninian has become more popular than ever, but it's hard to believe Marth lost his spot. Especially when he's the 1st lord character in the series.

3 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Depends on how many people actually vote every day instead of just the first two or three, and how many of them still want more Eirika. If multiple versions don't stop people from voting Camilla/Tharja... There's even the crowd that could go "oh hey, that Eirika character is cool, I'll vote for her too!"

Eirika can still be a Cavalier.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Eirika can still be a Cavalier.

At this point she can be anything really. Mounted units being able to use dark magic is unheard of outside of glitches and shadowgift, afaik. Besides, they've pretty must established that sky is the limit in heroes as far as who can use what weapon type.

23 minutes ago, Cysx said:

If anything, it dissuaded many of her voters now. In Camilla/Tharja’s case it’s more of their fanbase being incredibly greedy. To me, it’s pointless to vote for Eirika now. I’d vote for Ephraim instead. 

8 minutes ago, Cysx said:

At this point she can be anything really. Mounted units being able to use dark magic is unheard of outside of glitches and shadowgift, afaik. Besides, they've pretty must established that sky is the limit in heroes as far as who can use what weapon type.

Yea, but in her case she actually does become a mounted unit just like Eliwood did. She just can't use a spear/lance.

13 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

If anything, it dissuaded many of her voters now. In Camilla/Tharja’s case it’s more of their fanbase being incredibly greedy. To me, it’s pointless to vote for Eirika now. I’d vote for Ephraim instead. 

That being said, what would "logically" come after an all-female new sacred stones banner?

Yea, but in her case she actually does become a mounted unit just like Eliwood did. She just can't use a spear/lance.

True, there's still room for a new "closer to canon" version of her. That much didn't change, for sure. I'd find it silly only because of the "just got a new version" thing.

Edited by Cysx

17 minutes ago, Cysx said:

That being said, what would "logically" come after an all-female new sacred stones banner?

Hard to say. The developers know female units are more profitable but Fire Emblem has more males than females so they’ll have to come up with ways to make future male units...interesting to whales. Slapping come cool inheritable skills seems to be the easy way to do it. 

24 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Hard to say. The developers know female units are more profitable but Fire Emblem has more males than females so they’ll have to come up with ways to make future male units...interesting to whales. Slapping come cool inheritable skills seems to be the easy way to do it. 

No, I meant, maybe a new Ephraim is already on the way. Or not.

Edit: As for what they'd do next outside of that... apart from seasonal event banners, I guess they'll go in on Radiant Dawn a bit more? That's the only game left with a mostly unused roster outside of 4 and 5, which they might be holding back for the time when their remakes come... if that ever happens.

Edited by Cysx

2 hours ago, Cysx said:

True, there's still room for a new "closer to canon" version of her. That much didn't change, for sure. I'd find it silly only because of the "just got a new version" thing.

I mean, surely they're people who would be still clamoring for promo class even if she didn't win right?

Look on the bright side. If Camilla and Tharja win, that means tits are banned from CYL in the future.

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Look on the bright side. If Camilla and Tharja win, that means tits are banned from VG in the future.

Until the the next new FE16 version and other populars from it comes next.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Look on the bright side. If Camilla and Tharja win, that means tits are banned from VG in the future.

Let's not act like the new FE isn't getting a few voluptuous ladies of its own. It's a series staple at this point.

Also I guess I'd appreciate more Kagerou love dangit. Plus Orochi if it can finally bring scrolls to the party; then again Rhajat was not enough, so...