The Branded King (New Heroes Banner)

Alexmender

5 hours ago, Usana said:

Curvy? I don't really see it. Is it more obviously when it is blown up to a higher resolution? Even with the full size on the wiki I don't see it much. Though in her base portrait she is definitely positioned in a way to play it up. Her attack pose and injured pose though are more neutrally presented and she doens't appear particularly curvy there to me. Then again I watch a lot of anime so my criteria to qualify as curvy may have been . . . perverted? tainted? How do I describe this without making it sound like a hentai joke?

I didn't mean to make it sound like it was played up or anything. It just distracts me a little bit.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I certainly hope one or both of the Morgans drop to 4*.  We've been getting less and less 4*s and zero new 3*s since release, so I'm not hopeful.  I was really looking forward to using Chill Speed, but not if it's 5* exclusive.

It's likely that one or more Chill skills will eventually show up on either a 4* drop, a free unit, or a seal. But who knows how long it might take. Probably not before we get Chill Atk.

Edited by Othin

28 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I certainly hope one or both of the Morgans drop to 4*.  We've been getting less and less 4*s and zero new 3*s since release, so I'm not hopeful.  I was really looking forward to using Chill Speed, but not if it's 5* exclusive.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. With how this banner has been beating me up though (5% pity rate right now) I may be a bit pessimistic.

Well, after saving up some orbs fMorgan showed up on the first try. I guess the game needed to punish me after my crazy luck on the previous banner. At least I can start saving up orbs again now.

+hp -def btw, not bad.

Been pity broken twice on this god forsaken banner. 5* Roy and 5* Clair. I'm not as mad about Roy as I can merge him, but Clair? She went right home for feathers.

Just give me my kids and husband IS, jc.

1 hour ago, Lau said:

Been pity broken twice on this god forsaken banner. 5* Roy and 5* Clair. I'm not as mad about Roy as I can merge him, but Clair? She went right home for feathers.

Just give me my kids and husband IS, jc.

But hit and run? It's good for flier emblem

43 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

But hit and run? It's good for flier emblem

It's good for flier emblem if you actually care about flier emblem.

Caeda is too busy double-teaming with Marth, Hinoka doesn't see much use, Minerva is my back-up if Hector isn't cutting it, and Michalis hasn't been built yet. I just don't see much use for a team of all fliers.

42 minutes ago, Lau said:

It's good for flier emblem if you actually care about flier emblem.

Caeda is too busy double-teaming with Marth, Hinoka doesn't see much use, Minerva is my back-up if Hector isn't cutting it, and Michalis hasn't been built yet. I just don't see much use for a team of all fliers.

Firesweep Tana, Elincia and potentially Cordelia (I don't have her). Flier emblem is great because of it's unrestricted mobility. I cheesed all of the outdoor GHB maps with flier emblem. I'd recommend spring Camilla (I know she's limited) if you want to bait archers. She's a really good raventome mage. Only downside of flier emblem is archers and indoor maps, but archers can easily be avoided with a flier mage that has TA Raventome Iote Shield or just turtle the map.
Hinoka works great with Sanaki, that is if you have her and can afford refinements for both. Her offense is actually pretty good even without +spd since she can reach 55 atk at neutral without flier buffs, A-skill and seals.
Also, brave weapons and firesweep builds work well with hit and run. My Alm has hit and run. Oh boy, does he get out of danger a lot

Edited by silveraura25

4 minutes ago, GreatKnightEcho said:

What I'm NOT happy about is the fact that she's -Atk +Spd. At least she's not +Def.

People put too much emphasis on the natures of units to enjoy what they actually have. It's like squirting half the mayonnaise out the back of your sandwich onto the floor and forgetting you still have a perfectly good sandwich waiting to be eaten.

Most natures are entirely viable, just not always with the same build. The common use of the word "salvageable" I think is a disservice to the community because it implies non-optimal natures are inherently trash in need of salvaging, which they are not.

Morgan (F) [+Spd, -Atk] is pretty much the same as Summer Corrin [+Res, -Def].

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

People put too much emphasis on the natures of units to enjoy what they actually have. It's like squirting half the mayonnaise out the back of your sandwich onto the floor and forgetting you still have a perfectly good sandwich waiting to be eaten.

Most natures are entirely viable, just not always with the same build. The common use of the word "salvageable" I think is a disservice to the community because it implies non-optimal natures are inherently trash in need of salvaging, which they are not.

Morgan (F) [+Spd, -Atk] is pretty much the same as Summer Corrin [+Res, -Def].

I'm still happy I got her, don't get me wrong. I swiftly S-Supported her and gave her a triple Distant Defense set, and she works well.