Not Fire Emblem: Direct discussion (move to general games)

Jedi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was vaguely disappointing.

Cool to see that Link seems to use his BotW design for Smash though.  I quite like BotW Link, personally prefer the design to TP's, so yeah.

Oh wait on second looking Hyrule Warriors DE is coming out May 18th, two months after Japan. WTF! The game is already localised. Honestly the two things I was looking forward to and one wasn't shown and the other has a weird release date.

I just hope the FEW DLC comes out soon so I have something to take my mind off things. Also Kirby interests me so I might get that.

Well, that was one hell of a finish. So, just from what I remember:

Dillon's whatever-the-title-was made me think of Star Fox for some reason.

Best Mario & Luigi (that I've played... never played Dream Team) getting a remake is alright by me.

Kirby Star Allies looks like a good time. As I expected. Dream Friends make me happy, and getting Dream Friends updates over time makes me hope for Ribbon and Adeleine to show up in the future. And maybe Taranza. And who knows, maybe we'll see playable Galacta Knight (Marx is playable, so why not?). I can't wait for this game. And it drops next Friday, which cannot come soon enough.

Mario Tennis Aces sounds nice. Not my cup of tea, but nice nonetheless.

Splatoon 2's new mode looks like a fun time. I don't have my copy any more, because Splatoon 2 just didn't hook me so I returned it, but I did enjoy its single-player while it lasted. I'll look forward to looking this up on YouTube...

As for Inklings in Smash...I'm excited for this. I've wanted Inklings in Smash since Splatoon 1, as well as a Switch Smash so I could take it on the go, so this makes me happy. I just hope Mega Man comes back. I like Mega Man. Also hope Xander Mobus comes back as the announcer. Because I liked his announcering.

Still more excited for Kirby Star Allies, but that's mostly because

A) We have more information about Kirby Star Allies than "It exists, and it has kidsquids"

B) It looks like a fun game, if a bit too much like some previous Kirby games (come on Nintendo, give me a Tilt 'N' Tumble remake on Switch! You have the technology!).

C) Just look at my name.

Next Friday can't come soon enough.

Good direct.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

27 minutes ago, Azz said:

Oh wait on second looking Hyrule Warriors DE is coming out May 18th, two months after Japan. WTF! The game is already localized. Honestly the two things I was looking forward to and one wasn't shown and the other has a weird release date.

I just hope the FEW DLC comes out soon so I have something to take my mind off things. Also Kirby interests me so I might get that.

God that's irritating to know.

1 minute ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Well, that was one hell of a finish. So, just from what I remember:

Dillon's whatever-the-title-was made me think of Star Fox for some reason.

Best Mario & Luigi (that I've played... never played Dream Team) getting a remake is alright by me.

Kirby Star Allies looks like a good time. As I expected. Dream Friends make me happy, and getting Dream Friends updates over time makes me hope for Ribbon and Adeleine to show up in the future. And maybe Taranza. And who knows, maybe we'll see playable Galacta Knight (Marx is playable, so why not?). I can't wait for this game. And it drops next Friday, which cannot come soon enough.

Mario Tennis Aces sounds nice. Not my cup of tea, but nice nonetheless.

Splatoon 2's new mode looks like a fun time. I don't have my copy any more, because Splatoon 2 just didn't hook me so I returned it, but I did enjoy its single-player while it lasted. I'll look forward to looking this up on YouTube...

As for Inklings in Smash...I'm excited for this. I've wanted Inklings in Smash since Splatoon 1, as well as a Switch Smash so I could take it on the go, so this makes me happy. I just hope Mega Man comes back. I like Mega Man. Also hope Xander Mobus comes back as the announcer. Because I liked his announcering.

Still more excited for Kirby Star Allies, but that's mostly because

A) We have more information about Kirby Star Allies than "It exists, and it has kidsquids"

B) It looks like a fun game, if a bit too much like some previous Kirby games (come on Nintendo, give me a Tilt 'N' Tumble remake on Switch! You have the technology!).

C) Just look at my name.

Next Friday can't come soon enough.

Good direct.

I suggest you visit the FE subreddit then. Over anger at IS abandoning us, we're now Kirby shitposting. Soon we shall become one with r/kirby, and devour IS for their betrayal.

But seriously, visit it. We got Kirby shitposts.

No FE, but I expected as such. It's the first main FE game on the Switch and the first console FE in a while. I went by the logic that it would be revealed at E3, which seems extremely likely now, so I can't say I'm particularly bummed.

Alternatively, the Splatoon expansion and Smash look very enticing and I'm excited! Mario Tennis also looks much better than the 3DS and Wii U tennis games with the mechanics. WarioWare's return is also great, even if it seems minor.

And I laughed when I saw Okami because of a joke regarding a certain YouTuber and his bonus videos. :P

Also, Kaiji Tangachu is awesome.