Men of Serenes Forest!

Ronnie

i don't play shit for sports (my OR team has a soccer game once a month), i just watch them and get into them because it's fun

EDIT: i'm a bad rightfooted midfielder, i've learned

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god mats hummels is hot

until like 5 minutes ago i thought he was the second hottest footballer but honestly he might be the hottest

shame he's not at the world cup which means the hottest goalkeeper at the world cup is

um

well, rui patricio was just knocked out, so was schmeichel

... maybe david ospina?

21 minutes ago, Specta said:

rui patricio was a good candidate, what a shame

which teams are still in?

Uruguay, France, Russia, Croatia, Sweden, Switzerland, Colombia, England, Brazil, Mexico, Belgium and Japan.

8 minutes ago, Tediz64 said:

@Hawkwing I'm fine with either but I know most females I meet prefer  ma'am

'females'

the word you're looking for is women, you nerd

I don't care much for sports, an intellectual type and all am I. If I need a fix, I just wait for the Olympics every two years, they're always fun to watch. A dose of athleticism with happy internationalism. Sure the element of superpower rivalry exists, the games are a giant burden on the host, and most countries sadly win nothing, but I like them.

At the very least, I can stare at the divers in the Summer Olympics, they look so good. If only that were the professional attire everywhere- with similar requirements on the body form as well! Can't have the one without the other. Fencing is also fun to pretend to love and watch, because who doesn't love being snobby elitist for five minutes?

Winter is all clothed, but the ice skating is so graceful that I don't mind, true elegance can sometimes triumph over lust. And it does in this case. And then there was the Russian girl who did a routine dressed as the classic magical girl Sailor Moon- not at the Olympics, but they were doing a little background clip on her which showed that. :facepalm: I want to forget that, and remember more of the actual graceful skating.

56 minutes ago, Parrhesia said:

'females'

the word you're looking for is women, you nerd

I don't know what beef you have with me but how I talk or what words I use is up to my discretion. Male and female sound better. If you need a simpler word to grasp what I'm saying that maybe you should have paid attention in school you moron.

Edited by Tediz64

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't care much for sports, an intellectual type and all am I. If I need a fix, I just wait for the Olympics every two years, they're always fun to watch. A dose of athleticism with happy internationalism. Sure the element of superpower rivalry exists, the games are a giant burden on the host, and most countries sadly win nothing, but I like them.

At the very least, I can stare at the divers in the Summer Olympics, they look so good. If only that were the professional attire everywhere- with similar requirements on the body form as well! Can't have the one without the other. Fencing is also fun to pretend to love and watch, because who doesn't love being snobby elitist for five minutes?

Winter is all clothed, but the ice skating is so graceful that I don't mind, true elegance can sometimes triumph over lust. And it does in this case. And then there was the Russian girl who did a routine dressed as the classic magical girl Sailor Moon- not at the Olympics, but they were doing a little background clip on her which showed that. :facepalm: I want to forget that, and remember more of the actual graceful skating.

how many lockers were you shoved in as a kid

24 minutes ago, Tediz64 said:

I don't know what beef you have with me but how I talk or what words I use is up to my discretion. Male and female sound better. If you need a simpler word to grasp what I'm saying that maybe you should have paid attention in school you moron.

you aren't memorable enough for beef

i feel bad for kaspar schmeichel tbh, but watching denmark against croatia was encouraging

like, hell, we may have imploded against peru but we pushed france far and should've probably edged denmark (tho our pen was utter bullshit lmfao). it was a hard group; we're going to be okay.

tips for the asian cup?

58 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A dose of athleticism with happy internationalism.

I am not sure about internationalism. Most people seem to root for their home teams, so I would say more of a mild dose of nationalism based on what I see.

Little bummed that the United States ended up in fourth in gold medal count and total medal count earlier this year, but since the countries that beat us were Norway, Germany, and Canada, it does not feel too bad. At least we dominated in all four medal counts in Rio.

Not a sports fan. Like I'll watch if I'm with a bunch of dudes who are into it. And my college roommates were football players and wrestlers, so that was a thing to do just purely for the sake of hanging with the guys, but its never something I'd be tuning into on my own.

How to make it more watchable?

Image result for cheap beer

Image result for hot wings

^^^^
With Hot Wings and Cheap Beer, of Course 

Edited by Shoblongoo

1 hour ago, Shoblongoo said:

Not a sports fan. Like I'll watch if I'm with a bunch of dudes who are into it. And my college roommates were football players and wrestlers, so that was a thing to do just purely for the sake of hanging with the guys, but its never something I'd be tuning into on my own.

How to make it more watchable?

Image result for cheap beer

Image result for hot wings

^^^^
With Hot Wings and Cheap Beer, of Course 

I suddenly have a craving for CHICKEN WINGS

When it comes to sports, it's either that they take too long to watch, or I've been spoiled by exaggerated sports games that the actual sport just doesn't excite me as much (hello NBA Street). American Football is the only exception and even that, I don't watch regularly. Live sport events are another story tho. You meet some interesting sides of people when there, and the energy's pretty great that I can really get into it

Edited by Motendra

I like watching some sports, they're a lot of fun. Football and baseball really get me going. Esp football. Wings and beer do make... basically anything better though. I find beer mixes poorly with hot sauce on wings though at least tastewise.