Men of Serenes Forest!

Ronnie

45 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

...By crap, I was referring mostly to the uninteresting s*x stuff here.

That falls under the shit post and blue cheese category. Or maybe blue waffles would be a better euphemism.

49 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Well, as the show producer Margy Whitmer said “You take all of the elements that make good television and do the exact opposite, you have Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood.” His kindness was seen as a weakness by some, and easy to make fun of. And a reason Rogers decided to make the show in the first place was in his own words: "I went into television because I hated it so, and I thought there's some way of using this fabulous instrument to nurture those who would watch and listen."

Fred Rogers most certainly was a rare man in this world, wasn't he?

That is pretty cool. Instead of spreading moral panic and blaming television, he saw the potential and went into the show biz instead and made something different out of it.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't know what this means and I'm not sure I want to know.

I think it is better that you do not know.

If you are really curious one day, I highly recommend looking it up on Urban Dictionary first and read most of the definitions before attempting to looking it up on Google Images. Reading most or all the definitions will give you brain enough time to process the information and decide that finding out is not worth it.

So today I bring a topic that came up in conversation recently. 

When you're having sex, can you tell that you're about to cum, and how reliably?

As for me, I can normally tell and the orgasm is something that has to be worked towards anyway, but there were a few times when I was caught by surprise. Both of those involve the same woman though; I had a very frustrating sexual relationship with her and I'm told that frustration between the bedsheets can lead to all sorts of weirdness.

What are your experiences with this?

8 hours ago, XRay said:

That falls under the shit post and blue cheese category. Or maybe blue waffles would be a better euphemism.

Geez, I haven't heard that in years. Now I feel really dirty.

6 hours ago, Excellen Browning said:

When you're having sex, can you tell that you're about to cum, and how reliably?

Very reliably. It is like knowing when your urine or feces will leave your body, as well as gauging how strong the urge to expel stuff is. The only difference is that ignoring the urge to cum is pleasurable while ignoring the urge to urinate and defecate is painful.

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Geez, I haven't heard that in years. Now I feel really dirty.

You are making me sound like an old timer.

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

lewd

Well, I do not think "lewd" is the first reaction that people would experience. Puking would be more appropriate.

Edited by XRay