• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

Lyon won, I guess I'll join him because I sympathize him and I don't even know Hardin, I've never played Marth's games.

Heck, I am starting to suspect IS used Eirika as reward for this VG because Lyon is just desperate to win her.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Question: Did Kaga have any involvement creating Lyon or Sacred Stones?

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

Anyway, went all-out on the final battle (would've been the final hour, but I had to use Leon to get the colorless flags).  Glad I did, since it looks like Lyon won!  I have just enough feathers to give Leon a merge, so stay tuned~!

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

Anyway, went all-out on the final battle (would've been the final hour, but I had to use Leon to get the colorless flags).  Glad I did, since it looks like Lyon won!  I have just enough feathers to give Leon a merge, so stay tuned~!

I was on team Sigurd & he lost so I want to know if Kaga had any involvement in the GBA era to make my decision on joining easier to decide

Just now, Zangetsu said:

I was on team Sigurd & he lost so I want to know if Kaga had any involvement in the GBA era to make my decision on joining easier to decide

. . .what.  Why?  As in, why does this even matter?

If it's that much trouble, there's a wiki dedicated to such things.

21 minutes ago, Johann said:

I don't think you understand how that one works

Rejecting humanity (the species you belong, y’know) outright does qualify as being edgy to me.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .what.  Why?  As in, why does this even matter?

If it's that much trouble, there's a wiki dedicated to such things.

Ok, jeez

Next time I'll be sure to use the FE wiki instead of asking my peers

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Rejecting humanity (the species you belong, y’know) outright does qualify as being edgy to me.

Humanity is kind of terrible when you compare it to many of the earth's other life forms.

On a scale of douchiness, humans occupy one end of the spectrum and Trichoplax adhaerens the other.

To my fellow Americans, you are now given the choice between siding with Satan and Communist Hardin. Lyon may be the lord of darkness and tormentor of souls but at least he respects the right of private property! People who work hard will make it far in Lyon's demon court, unlike the lazy layabouts in Soviet Archanea. Join the Prince of Despair who cares!

5 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

To my fellow Americans, you are now given the choice between siding with Satan and Communist Hardin. Lyon may be the lord of darkness and tormentor of souls but at least he respects the right of private property! People who work hard will make it far in Lyon's demon court, unlike the lazy layabouts in Soviet Archanea. Join the Prince of Despair who cares!

Well I happen to be lazy ass so pray tell why I would join the demon court instead of my ancestral's Judas guy who got sway by a dark ball?

20 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Glad I did, since it looks like Lyon won!  I have just enough feathers to give Leon a merge, so stay tuned~!

What level of merge is he on? Currently working on my Echoes team! +6 Lukas so far and I just started merging Boey, so he’s +2 right now.

8 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

If I wasn't already on Team Lyon, this would be the perfect reason to join Team Hardin. :P:

1 minute ago, Aera said:

What level of merge is he on? Currently working on my Echoes team! +6 Lukas so far and I just started merging Boey, so he’s +2 right now.

He'd be +1.  I have problems pulling duplicates of him.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

He'd be +1.  I have problems pulling duplicates of him.

Grey hell in all its glory. I wish they revived the 4★ banners and increased the rate for the featured characters to come as 4★ instead of slapping the generic 3% as 5★.

…Or how did the 4★ banners work? It’s been so long since our last one that I really don’t remember anymore.

Edited by Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Well I happen to be lazy ass so pray tell why I would join the demon court instead of my ancestral's Judas guy who got sway by a dark ball?

You mustn't! Lyon is evil incarnate but communism is even worse! Free vulneraries to even people who illegally immigrated from other Outrealms? It's not sustainable!

I just had to surrender 23 times to get a team with three different colors on it. Seven of the 24 teams I got were all blue.

Can we please not put blue units as friend reps on Team Hardin?

52 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

easy there tiger, just making some zings at whales here

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Lyon has more first-hour points than Hardin

I did not expect this

I didn't expect that Lyon would win, though I'm not surprised that Lyon's ahead.

Mainly because Hardin's evil self is only in Japan-only titles and Hardin wasn't all that relevant in SD. 

Guess Lyon's the Turnabout Gauntletier because WOW. Ephraim and Ike lose to him, I'm surprised. 

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

People really should play Marth's games. They're great :P

I agree. They aren’t perfect (nothing is), but they are certainly very, very good.