• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, if it rubberbands from here on out (which is quite possible given the relatively even teams), this is extremely favorable for Lyon as Hardin got a multiplier at an odd-numbered hour.

Then again, anything can happen, and a same hell could occur once again which could jeopardize Lyon if Hardin is on top.

1 hour ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Then again, anything can happen, and a same hell could occur once again which could jeopardize Lyon if Hardin is on top.

Gah, you jinxed it!

But Lyon's still in the lead. The afterglow from Hardin this hour will push back the score difference even more, making it unlikely that we'll get out of same hell again. Hardin's gonna need to pull a Shanna to win now

Darn, Same Hell again.  I still have tons of Flags, since I've missed most of the Multipliers so far.  I was planning to just dump them at every bonus hour, so I wouldn't have to worry about having some leftover.

17 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Gah, you jinxed it!

Well I’ll be damned. Looks like this one could be a bit shorter though given how it’s Lyon in the lead this time.

3 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Well I’ll be damned. Looks like this one could be a bit shorter though given how it’s Lyon in the lead this time.

I certainly hope so.  I've got 1105 Flags that I still need to use.

I've still got 1700 left. Ike losing threw a pretty big wrench into my plan to join Hardin and continue abusing late multipliers in Hardin's army.

Dammit team Hardin and team Lyon you guys gave us this same hell infested round XD

I still have 1000 flags left, hoping to see if Lyon gets any multipliers

Oof, not that good of a round for me so far. I missed the Lyon multipliers this morning forcing me to use flags on non-multiplier hours and now the predictor is predicting a Hardin win? Only hope Lyon has now is breaking out of the ping pong by causing a same or forcing Hardin into a double multiplier. The latter is unlikely though considering how close Lyon and Hardin are in team size.

Oh come on. Now the tables have turned. If ping pong multipliers happen for the rest of the gauntlet, Lyon will surely lose. The only way to bring this back is if yet ANOTHER same hell occurs in Lyon’s favor, or Hardin has a multiplier that lasts two rounds which is quite unlikely. This is looking pretty bad...

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Of course the multipliers will start when I'm going to sleep. 

Of course. It is the law. Article 4 Section 3* of Murphy's Law to be exact. You should really attend Murphy's Law School. You'll learn a lot.

*Ok, so Murphy's law is sufficiently succinct that it doesn't need Articles and Sections. But when has that ever stopped law makers?

DOH! I missed the start of this multiplier! I let myself get distracted darn it! I really hope it ping pongs. I can actually spend all my flags if I don't miss another half multiplier! That'll be the first time in several gauntlets. Seriously though. This every 30 minute deal costs me multipliers left and right. I really wish it was 2 per hour via some kind of replenishing token system.

I found an ... interesting unit on the leaderboard.

Team Lyon, if you go to "top players", check out the person who's at number 50. I took a picture, but I don't think I can upload it right now.

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Team Lyon, if you go to "top players", check out the person who's at number 50. I took a picture, but I don't think I can upload it right now.

1* +10 Lissa, I mean 1* with 10 stacking of 3* Lissa.

20 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

That is rather interesting, they went to all the trouble of giving the expensive skills but kept her a 1*.  Really strange.

Edited by EricaofRenais

@Vaximillian You're currently 19 spots ahead of me on Team Hardin, just so you know.

20 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The current rank 13 on Team Hardin is kinda good too in a different way.

aY2rHAc.png?1

"Linus was here. Lloyd is a loser!"