Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Elaborate on this.

He's felt scummy the whole time he was in thread, then he did this whole bit where he acted like he had no clue where mafia could be posting (I learned discord was needed in pre-game)

7 hours ago, weinerboy said:

Feeling less impressed with Shinori as time goes on, but don't really need to reiterate that thought. There's a lot of brief comments being made by multiple people that don't really have all that much meat to but I'm kinda liking it because people aren't afraid to say what they want to which is a welcome change than playing a game where everyone holds their cards and the best they got is like two pair

I don't know what to think about Red Ryu or his direction but I don't like that he's in perpetual catch-up mode, and there seems to be a minor block forming on him. Earlier in the thread he called attention to something relating to Naana and then never followed up on it, so I don't know if he's just swamped with this type of hyperposting that is been going on or if he's just gonna freeze. I'd be willing to hop onto that if he does however

AM is fine, I think this type of posting is what he does and the way he ebbs and flows with certain things is refreshing in a way, I think he might be a player who is more prone to stronger levels of inactivity if he's wolf/scum/notthetownhoylfuckihatetthis and he'd be more than welcome to just sit on his hands and do nothing after what happened with AM, but he didn't.

JC was ??? but for the most part I like his direction, when I posed the question of hypocrisy when it came to Ichigo he responded in a way that really surprised in a good way, I totally expected him to buckle but instead he was rolling with the punches.

Gorf is town, his bullheadedness about marshy is not something he'd risk as scum, in-fact I'd go further to say that people underestimate scumGorf much like I have in that he is far more calculated and pre-planned. Gorf gained nothing firing at marshy like that and in some ways I do agree with him only I am really stubborn and cautious about my marshy read cause I dunno I like playing with marshy and he's a hard read for me unless it's done on my terms

LaserGuy is a type of player where I read his post, acknowledge it, and then not really think about it after reading said post. Not a slight against him I just don't think what he's saying has a lot of oomph and that may be more detrimental as to how I read him later in the phase.

Refa is still town, I have confidence he'll fire back eventually even if he didn't like my reasoning on some players, it's cool just peep this one if you got issues

I'm liking your recent output of posts, I think some players were being too hard on you, so they're gonna have to try harder to convince me what you were doing earlier was wolf.

Would like to Naana develop more with regards to Ryu and that theory I crafted earlier about dya because well I wrote that post and if she has more to say about it (though I'm not sure if he will) then I'm all ears

Basically: Ryu/Ichigo block is fine. Peeping Shinori who is on Omega block, need to not filter out Shatt's posts in my mind to develop a read further.

##Vote: @Omega.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Seriously?

Lol, holy fuck are Gorf and soup bad for that LMAO

I mean Pulp Fiction was in the earlier days in my worse play, and we both were improving and people in general always found me scummy. With Gorf, I don't remember how it started. I just remember him hating on me all the time when he was town lol and then be like 'yo ran is pretty townie' as scum.

Just now, Elemina said:

I mean Pulp Fiction was in the earlier days in my worse play, and we both were improving and people in general always found me scummy. With Gorf, I don't remember how it started. I just remember him hating on me all the time when he was town lol and then be like 'yo ran is pretty townie' as scum.

Yeah, but didn't soup and you both get better? Like dude, you never got mislynched on SWF ever I think. There was definitely a point where you were always read villager on SWF and soup was/is DEFINITELY good enough to read you as villager now. You're telling me he didn't back when he developed more as a player?

I don't think he did in either of the last two games he was in, but they also weren't this type of game with an automated votal bot and 140 pages on day 2.  So it might just be for a clarity thing for himself?