Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

sorry for the delay I got out of bed at 1pm today

dunno if I'm up to making a rough team yet, I think Ichigo has been distancing himself and getting pummeled by most all of the playerlist, and Evan I can really see paired with anyone so

but outside of that there's a whole sort of you/Naana & co team and a shin based team imo

I'm like, solidly 80% sure that there's a w in Evan/Ichigo, but while Ichigo looks worse, I don't think he looks so much worse than Evan that his wagon develops as quickly as confidently as it did on him if he's a w

Soup looks fine to me rn, SB looks ehhhhh, and MI I would be fine seeing him lynched today

I don't think any of SB's cases this game have held much weight if I'm honest

Can you expand on the underlined? How do you think Naana compares here to Quick's game, Hot Celebrities, other games where you've seen him village?

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

i dont think it's clearing, think it's probably a point in his favor, though

interesting that ichigo cant stay in the lead, no?

Inchigo  wasn't I  the lead though. He was tied with omega at three votes

7 minutes ago, dyachei said:

came up rather fast, outgrowing people i think are more likely wolves.

Ok thanks. I do think Ichigo and Red Ryu are scummy. I read Ryu's posts towards Naana and I find them very scummy. They are kind of like how I play as wolf. It specifically reminds me of the Team Game. I can see where this came from.

Why am I a concern and what is your read on me? Why is weiner a concern too?

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Can you expand on the underlined? How do you think Naana compares here to Quick's game, Hot Celebrities, other games where you've seen him village?

I don't know Naana's wolf meta is more the thing, he's not entirely outside of his town meta (I was defending him d1 cause of it) but he usually shouts and is angry a lot more as villa I tend to find, escpecially when he gets wagoned and pushed

Naana is always an attempted mislynch as v

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Ok thanks. I do think Ichigo and Red Ryu are scummy. I read Ryu's posts towards Naana and I find them very scummy. They are kind of like how I play as wolf. It specifically reminds me of the Team Game. I can see where this came from.

Why am I a concern and what is your read on me? Why is weiner a concern too?

on that wagon, you two are the least clear, therefore concerning.

your behavior is not like your previous scum or town games, so not sure what to do with you

4 minutes ago, dyachei said:

i dont think it's clearing, think it's probably a point in his favor, though

interesting that ichigo cant stay in the lead, no?

I do think this is a pretty good point but the wagons beating out Ichigo are also pretty good so like, it's damning but not damning.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Inchigo  wasn't I  the lead though. He was tied with omega at three votes

that's exactly my point. with 4-5 wolves left, dont you think if ichigo were town, he'd be a vote leader

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

I do think this is a pretty good point but the wagons beating out Ichigo are also pretty good so like, it's damning but not damning.

i dont think yolo wagon is *that* good. it's ok though

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

on that wagon, you two are the least clear, therefore concerning.

your behavior is not like your previous scum or town games, so not sure what to do with you

Ichigo is your top wolf read (I assume) and I've been labelled as an unlikely partner with Ichigo. Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

I don't know Naana's wolf meta is more the thing, he's not entirely outside of his town meta (I was defending him d1 cause of it) but he usually shouts and is angry a lot more as villa I tend to find, escpecially when he gets wagoned and pushed

Naana is always an attempted mislynch as v

Skim this: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/15464-Stranger-Things-Mafia

ISO him there very quickly, I promise it'll take you no longer than 5 minutes and that's enough to play through a Quasimoto song :B):

OK so I read the thread prior to subbing in, can't say I absorbed it too too much but I did read it.

Right now I'm thinking Naana Elemina Weinerboy SB.

Naana is building on Shinori's case, but the thing that caught my attention was the AM voteswitch which iirc SHinori has quoted, where they're 6 pages behind and then vote AM in 6 minutes. I need to check that but that reads as TMI kind of like Kirsche in IDNSFMM5 at the end of Day 2 for those who played in it. I also think Marth's town so this strikes me as a wolf.

Elemina's cases suck IMO. This might be because I'm not happy with the Laserguy spectacle but in addition he's pushing Orihime when I think the outing Animal Midwife was in no way staged.

Weinerboy's wall didn't make me feel good either and idk. Least confident rn.

SB reminds me of his play last game and I think following up on the Orihime suspicion is scummy.

In the end I'm probably most confident in the Naana wagon rn and there's like 30 posts that cut me so yeah

##Unvote

##Vote @Naana

Just now, Elemina said:

Dya, what's your individual read on Yolo, besides wagon speed?

I'm really unsure on him. I think i have a light scum read when all is said and done, but I dont think he's the right wagon for the day. I do think it's interesting to me how quickly his wagon popped up