Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

These are the Naana posts in question; page 90 and 91.

On 6/19/2018 at 8:43 PM, Naana said:

@Elemina I was using a posting gimmick in team mafia, and that was a meme of a game.

I am 9 pages behind.

On 6/19/2018 at 8:49 PM, Naana said:

##vote Animal Midwife

6 minute window. Nothing on 90 should mention why AM is outed, and it's on page 86 where she does screw up. This vote change looks suspicious.

On the topic of Orihime and Bussing:

On 6/19/2018 at 8:21 PM, Animal Midwife said:

I'm not surprised to see a bandwagon on me. I actually deserve it this time. I can't keep up. Sorry guys. Any questions for me before I go?

On 6/19/2018 at 8:26 PM, Orihime said:

what if that was cp'd from the mafia pt on discord and am is using dark theme B) 

This was within a 5 minute window. For the people thinking Scum!Orihime, do you think that they were intending on bussing their rolecop from the getgo? If not your argument doesn't make sense. If so, please explain why scum would bus their rolecop, or leave the read alone for now.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Alpha Male said:

I've just been kinda ignoring him, not really sure, he's been low in activity and content. Just the fact that I don't feel bad about any of his posts that I can remember is prolly a v with low activity

Ran? I can't remember who that is

Ran = Elemenia

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

See I don't get this disposition unless you think Ryu is town or there's some bussing going on, I'll repeat myself for the 5th time but Ichigo/Ruy doesn't look w/w

just because you dont think it's w/w doesnt mean its not.

I think ryu more likely to be town than ichigo. that's not the same as thinking they are town, but your insistence on making it black and white is interesting

2 minutes ago, Elemina said:

That's fair. I was asking you for your take of Yolo's individual play besides the speed of the wagon. (Hint: I help it grow a bit faster by voting and getting Soup to vote)

I answered this already.

@Elemina

I LOL'd when you said I was chainsaw defending AM with my Shinori read. Those two posts could have been made on literally anybody else and I would have disliked them equally as much. I don't understand the comment on Ichigo in your read on me. The Alpha Male stuff makes no sense either. And how did I take too long to vote Ichigo? Like nothing you said in your read on me makes any sense.

Just now, dyachei said:

just because you dont think it's w/w doesnt mean its not.

I think ryu more likely to be town than ichigo. that's not the same as thinking they are town, but your insistence on making it black and white is interesting

Then school me on how it could be w/w because scumRuy does not act so vain towards someone scumreading him

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3630 to #3663

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, EvanManManMan, weinerboy
Ichigo (3): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, dyachei
Red Ryu (3): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb
SB. (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, Omega.
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Snike (1): Elemina
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 27h27m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

Just now, weinerboy said:

Then school me on how it could be w/w because scumRuy does not act so vain towards someone scumreading him

i have no meta with them, so I'm not just going to take your word on that. sorry not sorry

I have seen nothing that indicates it can't be w/w

Just now, dyachei said:

i have no meta with them, so I'm not just going to take your word on that. sorry not sorry

I have seen nothing that indicates it can't be w/w

I'm willing to take the effort to show you the disparity and why I'm thinking it's B/W, gimme a sec

37 minutes ago, Snike said:

OK so I read the thread prior to subbing in, can't say I absorbed it too too much but I did read it.

Right now I'm thinking Naana Elemina Weinerboy SB.

Naana is building on Shinori's case, but the thing that caught my attention was the AM voteswitch which iirc SHinori has quoted, where they're 6 pages behind and then vote AM in 6 minutes. I need to check that but that reads as TMI kind of like Kirsche in IDNSFMM5 at the end of Day 2 for those who played in it. I also think Marth's town so this strikes me as a wolf.

Elemina's cases suck IMO. This might be because I'm not happy with the Laserguy spectacle but in addition he's pushing Orihime when I think the outing Animal Midwife was in no way staged.

Weinerboy's wall didn't make me feel good either and idk. Least confident rn.

SB reminds me of his play last game and I think following up on the Orihime suspicion is scummy.

In the end I'm probably most confident in the Naana wagon rn and there's like 30 posts that cut me so yeah

##Unvote

##Vote @Naana

I'm assuming you mean thisbpost for Snike's entry

I dislike the Naana vote because I think Naana is town. But the reasoning for scumreading them is understandable.

I agree with their read on you. I didn't read the entirety of your wall but your case on me did in fact suck so he doesn't have anything wrong.

His weinerboy read is eh but it was never more than eh

As for SB, I have no opinion on them myself because I haven't read anything they have said. That doesn't really allow me to comment on a meta read on them.