Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go with the children of Claude and Hilda or Dimitri and Ingrid, because Hubert is not touching MY Edelgard. But ideally, I would not babysit any of them because they are all in my waifu harem.

WYR eat turducken, meat lover's pizza, or Korean barbecue for one week? Basically, choose your own meat paradise.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Hubert is not touching MY Edelgard.

I expected this from you lol.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

But ideally, I would not babysit any of them because they are all in my waifu harem.

THEY'RE CHILDREN YOU SICK FUCK *sarcasm*

Meat lover's pizza.

WYR edit Bernadetta's adventure story or Nina's smut?

Nina's smut.

WYR own your own videogame company or take over an existing one? If you decide to take over, which one would you pick? I lean towards making my own videogame company, but if I had to take over one, I lean towards either Nintendo to revive Advance Wars or Blizzard to make them apologize and fight for democracy.

Start my own. That way, it can peacefully flop without ruining someone else's work.

If I had to "take over" a company, I'd either: go with Nintendo and make a concerted effort to revive all the IP's that have been on the back burner for far too long (any that aren't worth reviving ourselves can be put in the public domain so someone else can make something special); or take over an "evil" publisher like Activision or EA and reform them into a bastion of good AAA games.

WYR make a wish to the Monkey's Paw or the Exact Words Genie?

Exact Words Genie. I can always add in a clause "the wish will be granted in a way that aligns with my intent and spirit of the wish, not just wording of the wish." That way, if they try to fuck me over for not being specific enough, they would violate that clause. So if I wished to be rich, the genie cannot just make me rich in monopoly money.

WYR have a cuddly pet or a talkative pet?

Edited by XRay

Cuddly pet. Talkative pets are terrible if you aspire to sleep for more than sn hour.

WYR watch an amazing FE opera/operetto with amazing music and singing, or watch a generic FE film?

Grow furniture. It'd be best to sell it off to not only give people furniture that they might need, but also gain a decent profit (assuming the money that grows on trees is $1).

WYR see it rain in the desert or snow in the ocean?

Laptop with infinite battery life. I honestly don't know what to do with the storage I do have because it's way too much.

WYR smash your head into a brick wall or be locked in a room with Leonie talking about Captain Jeralt for a week?

Leonie, I'd introduce her to Spyro Reignited Trilogy and give her gliding lessons and get her to talk to Sparx instead. It's worth a try.

WYR listen to Hubert tell the story of Snow White or Henry tell the story of the Three Little Pigs?

Edited by Dragoncat

Donnel and farm work. Farming seems less stressful. Farming is hard work, but I will leave the hard work to Donnel and I will do the easier and less laborious jobs.

WYR be Jaime Lannister or Jon Snow? If you are a girl, WYR be Cersei Lannister or Daenerys Targaryen?

They taste kind of similar, so I do not think it will make much of a difference, or if I can even taste the difference. Frogs are little more tender like fish I guess. I guess I lean towards chicken that tastes like frogs.

WYR drink melted ice or condensed steam?