Unknown Gamer11

Let's play FE Green/Midori, HM!

Ah, yes. The Pablo ambush.

The best I could do with what I had was to let him fire Purge 1 or 2 times at most, ORKO him with Elincia once she was close enough and leave her in the middle of everything else including SwordSlayer guy (much rigging was required, the mages are annoyingly accurate). I never even reached Aias, due to the strong-ish reinforcements coming from the bottom of the map and few people to break through.

Ced is bonkers, wow. Asvel however is exactly as bad as I thought so good luck using him, I guess.

...I really gotta start grinding Vigarde again, my contract is about to end job-wise so I should have some time to invest. Thinking about using weaponless meatshields after I trigger the BS reinforcements this time, and hopefully gain enough turns to burn through the Berserks.

EDIT: I cleared it, finally!

Spoiler

In the end all I had to do was turtle, and choose very specific positions for both my Berserk baits and my Restore users (the staff users have to have Canto, in order to not risk becoming themselves a target of the statuses), specifically the corridors around the treasure room, freeing Kishuna and Aion only after at least one Berserk is exhausted.

This worked because of two factors:

1) One of the Druids spawned with less magic than the other. This affects their range in such a way that as long as I'm far enough from the chests after Aion's recruitment, leaving the one with less magic alive is completely fine.

2) I figured out Kishuna's AI. All I have to do is leave Arden in the treasure room after clearing out the 4 waves (counted them because I need to know for when I decide to record the official attempt for my VLP) of Berserkers and Swordmasters. He takes 0 from the archers, and since apparently Kishuna is aggressive (enough that if everyone leaves his room he followes them, which can cause problems) despite having no weapon, if Arden doesn't move then Kishuna doesn't either. Him not moving around helps in case there's still a Berserk to exhaust, and even creates a little pocket of fuck-your-magic in front of Vigarde's room, which traps the otherwise aggressive Elfire mages and allows me to train my weaker units a bit before the next map.

Edited by ShadowYoshi
Update on own progress

Eirika 13 - Part 2!

On 5/31/2019 at 11:46 AM, Syndixel said:

Well, I wanted to post my whole team here, but the PNGs go over the total size. Here's my Ephraim route team on ImgBB: https://syndixel.imgbb.com/

Rebecca seems to be doing well so far, as does Nephenee!

Nino is as expected and her luck is just skyrocketing, though that Lugh seems a little disappointing, though I hope still useful.

LA Rachel seems to be doing well, a little hard to tell on Fiora since she isn't too leveled yet.

Alec seems a little slow but otherwise good, Boyd seems to be shaping up fine.

Holy crap that Arden, how did he get that high leveled? It's beautiful though.

Didn't see Eirika, how's she holding up? Any big developments on anyone since you posted this?

On 9/14/2019 at 6:39 PM, ShadowYoshi said:

Ah, yes. The Pablo ambush.

The best I could do with what I had was to let him fire Purge 1 or 2 times at most, ORKO him with Elincia once she was close enough and leave her in the middle of everything else including SwordSlayer guy (much rigging was required, the mages are annoyingly accurate). I never even reached Aias, due to the strong-ish reinforcements coming from the bottom of the map and few people to break through.

I reached Aias on my other partial HM playthrough.

Ced is bonkers, wow. Asvel however is exactly as bad as I thought so good luck using him, I guess.

I'll need it, but yeah I can recommend Ced as a unit.

...I really gotta start grinding Vigarde again, my contract is about to end job-wise so I should have some time to invest. Thinking about using weaponless meatshields after I trigger the BS reinforcements this time, and hopefully gain enough turns to burn through the Berserks.

EDIT: I cleared it, finally!

Woo! Awesome stuff!

Spoiler

Yeah, I meant to mention at some point that Kishuna's actually a huge boon when the mage/shaman reinforcements stop, since you can just let them walk into the silence zone.

On 9/14/2019 at 4:26 AM, Dayni said:

That's impressive.

I realized I also forgot about Winter Fae and Cecilia, though I had a Cecilia I foddered and will probably get another at some point.

On another note, Raigh is probably going to end up being my first +10. Got a bond build along with his refine and sacked an Owain for Blue Flame, and he's been pretty dang useful for me so far. S!Wolt and S!Lilina have also been super helpful as a cav team with Brave Eliwood in AR, and I'm kinda working on Brave Roy to go with them (he does in other modes at least). Sort of Knights of Pherae + Lilina?

I finished RD since the last update.

I might think it's one of the best FEs now.

I might be crazy.

Most people I've talked to love it, but I feel like I've heard a lot of mixed "love it or hate it" type of reviews form the internet in general.

I mean, it wouldn't be that low to bring his dead brother home.

If he hadn't been the killer and proceeded to lie about it.

True.

That right there's a map in "prologue of Genealogy" territory.

Geez that really helps put Genealogy in some perspective for me, as I have no experience with it.

I feel like he needs a dance or something for this.

Why should Pablo be this good?

Just to make me suffer.

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

Is this at Ced/Asvel joining, or Elincia with Amiti?

Still a good threshold for quadding.

And her strength growth is fairly good, so hopefully it won't weigh her down much longer.

He heard Pablo was talking more shit and decided he was done.

I like him.

Where's Forseti though?

I really wish he had Forseti, from the little I've heard of it (and seen in Heroes).

I'll be honest, I kind of want to grind in this game just to get more chances to use these units.

Have you started/ever tried this at all, or planning to at some point? And I know how you feel, for a little while after my first playthrough I just decided to level up the cast and got a lot of people to 30/30 to see how they'd be and use em a bit. Going through the ruins was definitely tough. 

Why does Asvel not get more supports?

I really don't know, I feel like it wouldn't be hard to have added a few more, especially since there's no conversations. I really feel like Bors and Wolt should be able to support too.

Spoiler

JGPnWhn.pngdXJ4WCV.png

Starting off from having just slept Pablo, we re-equip Sain and Elincia so they can be of some use, though honestly not sure how much Sain will be able to do in this chapter. 

daxC1A1.pngWdaoxGq.pngSsoQNvA.png

This chapter is making me feel like I'm gonna have to Hammerne Pugi again really soon.

ywo74yU.pngMESyChO.png4lGCp1b.png

It's always been a little strange to me that Berserk enemies just get no animations at all.

6hgT2Cj.pngu6PufBI.png6HxhUY7.pngbRIpA8h.png

Bors doubling even the Rangers just gives me a certain level of happiness. Meanwhile, we rescue chain Wolt out of the way for safety.

GcqCgNY.pngBFtTSbe.pngJmHSwN3.pngeg6U2l1.png

And now it's time for the NPCs to get slaughtered. Maybe they'll take out a person or two along the way?

lkD7D2r.png7mHi5nz.png4HWnNpU.png5HL2TpT.png

Lotsin is not pleased being hit by a sub-50% hit rate.

blckIjo.pngJUqs243.pngFUC6kbe.png

No crits this time, maybe Lotsin's used up his rage. For now.

vZqwQsc.pngdYLUhRD.png4JmZWVE.pngpzQeLKW.png

Bors isn't threatened at all by these guys, and they can't even hit him half the time anyways.

eAdxYmm.pngCQn0B65.pngxHHSEGm.pngSd51IHB.png

Those extra Slim Lances sure are coming in handy though.

XDAIkW5.png

Bors continues to not even forget his magic stat and become even faster, as we then move on to ally phase!

71QBKsJ.pngAee0qjj.pngKfh8fL5.pngBMFbmW3.pngYhuDih5.pngdu0NNlr.png

They got one! I do appreciate them actually having palettes at least.

3Z7r2eo.pngcKkMPHs.pngpSGOz9Y.pngMPugxP6.pnghx0NNtY.pngJx2l3Jx.pngAfUoa06.pngnBTK2RE.png

At least they're critting most of the time here to do some level of damage.

lAYx5D7.pngPTha5xJ.pngtvNmyYk.png

Oh, I don't think I capped it, but for some reason, the Light Brand this Falco has flashes green as though it's droppable. That's end of ally phase though, which brings us to...

of7MoiF.pngzYZWvlq.png

We've got a friend! Well, he would be a friend, if he had green hair and this wasn't a mod version of this game. But it is, and thus we have ourselves a conundrum.

ovgzUIc.png

Oh, and in addition to him, we get even more reinforcements down south. They really don't want you to reach Aias, though at least the horses are really blocked by the forests.

944Cugc.pngKjCpZSh.png

Thankfully, Cormag doesn't have any leadership stars, but that won't stop him from wrecking most of your team.

BYpH30e.png

While I'm sure he'd go after the NPCs first, that range is terrifying so we're gonna back away and let him come to us first. Hopefully.

3hErG5t.pngEg6TFFu.png

Lotsin finishes off one of the Cavs on the right, and Wolt actually gets in the nearby Ballista. May as well take a shot, right?

ijPNhpT.png

Woo! Go Wolt! You did something! For once!

0Su6w6e.png

And I'll be, you even got a good level out of it and remembered speed is a stat that exists.

gYQBdCV.png7ur3ZaB.pngXJvXCoQ.png

Shot 2 also lands! Wolt actually putting in good work this chapter thanks to this. Now, we're gonna try and be greedy to finish this off.

c1YIYvZ.pnggGpO9rx.png

We trade the magic ring and Barrier to give Ced that sweet +12 to magic...

x3JC0vo.png

We then give him Dozla's Skill Ring to help our chances even more while he runs to Eirika for...

aKEkUBH.png5bikYZ2.png

RIP dropping him on his first turn. Was worth a shot at least, though now I think I'm down to only 1 or 2 Bolting uses. It might need a Hammerne here...

nn161FK.pngnjoXhjS.pngi28IwRV.pngOlBN2fY.png

Here we're mostly just rescue chaining everyone who needs it to get out of Cormag's range.

EpBahco.png989T9WD.png

A little more taking care of things before ending, and giving Elincia the Wing Spear, cause we all know Karin's totally gonna get in some combat here, right? Enemy phase time now.

Qux9f6R.png

The first of the Orange Sisters unfortunately falls, leaving us one with less meatshield. Out of respect for your efforts, I dub thee...Carrot Cathy.

cEWXPCv.pnguNYiFeA.png

RIP Salmon Sally.

GEbiBgq.pngYxTr3Ss.png

Not you too, Tangerine Tammy!

fAWrbje.pngeucsgVF.png

Cantaloupe Cathy falls next, seeing some very strange, unnatural things on her way out.

N9Z8oZE.pnge5nSl6h.pngaDYBxoG.png

Peach Patty doesn't quite die yet, but is quickly on her way there.

ExSa31q.pngFM6vBG8.pngWIg6rNS.pngiB2iOrO.png

At least she took one out on her way.

POXVorT.pngEUUHMta.pngPHEOMsS.pngLwsv5Fw.png

Ooh, Peach Patty's enraged, actually managing to take out two of these guys.

UEwdI7Z.pngtciRcR2.pngeBZCik7.pngzHZGTzy.pngEBX4rq1.png

Never stood a chance. At least Cormag is slightly closer. The horses are all heading over to where Bors is, exactly as planned.

XQTSeQ1.pngZFuXM6i.png

Peach Patty gets to take out one more person on her turn!

8JSSLb7.pngGgTMAx3.pngGtnzxqU.png

And then the other Archer jacks my ballista and misses with it! How dare you sir. Klimt on the otherhand Berserks that Mage, which I guess is nice.

d9euQsG.pngO5e3Ka4.pngSl0BUHz.png

While I'd like to give the kill to someone else, Safy's got the...safest chance, and succeeds! Poor Cormag, outlived by Peach Patty of all people.

124hmrQ.png5uA7ojo.png

Safy gets...that, for her troubles. I mean, it's a low stat at least?

yhFXZqx.pngduyVcP4.pngnVLwQqc.png

Archers are at least also nice for their niche of being anti-fliers.

2PWLSxL.png1I1jDsy.pngmuX2mKW.png

Rath unfortunately misses the mark, making things a little more dicey this turn.

dHRmdXT.pngdb8tdqA.pngzOxbarz.png

So he's able to take out one more of the Wyverns, but we'll have to leave the third alive thanks to !NotOscar.

yV22O0r.pngJMObx0r.pngMGRmwAD.pngX3ozwf1.pnglNgsOx1.pngD8gbeQL.png

More rescuing, healing, and setting up safety. Raigh finally gets to summon for Phantom 7!

ND4qxSw.pngIZHM5Jn.pngXnHqMfK.png

Geez, the enrage is real! Peach Patty's determined to avenge her sisters!

nzMhjo4.pngyyHaajA.png

However, the Swordslayer was just too much, and so Peach Patty meets a heroic end.

Now I have to deal with this guy!

MndVqTo.pngkhmH194.pngnS1V4ZK.png

But first, it's Chin time!

bxB5Ywp.pngNUW3Emi.pngoQTIRiz.pngYAQ5REf.png

Even silver weapon Paladin can barely hurt him!

RzaoDvk.pnge6KANA1.png

The wyvern left alive kills that dirty thief Archer, and thankfully doesn't attack my people!

Mu2umGO.pnglaDv0Rm.pngEObaXiX.png

Phantom 7 is short lived, while Rath thankfully has decent Mag.

D2DqYRc.png197Xx1u.pngc1QzRfj.pngoTrphui.png

At least I'm confident Bors will be able to hold off that end for a long time.

sxgjWfQ.pngePjmAw9.pngU3qLwW2.png

Meanwhile, the berserked Mage goes after his merc friends, and as the last NPC alive, Pablo begins his use of Silence on the Troubadour. He's got two uses left, and his last use will be up right as Pablo comes out of sleep, so hopefully things will work out in my favor for that.

Oh, and Cavalier reinforcements keep spawning on the right.

Evfzom5.pngGS3qoEk.png

Ced gets in some healing, and we begin the quest to try to get Asvel a kill.

sU6zw47.png

And thus far we're unsuccessful.

cjLYtlH.pnghTLmtfg.pngzAX64ru.png

Sain thankfully fares better, while Raigh brings Phantom 8 into the world. Now to try to deal with the Warrior down below.

9nYrcDP.pngwcAFhHY.pngJA3lgnH.png

Safy finally misses something, the forest really not helping my case.

I also just realized something. Wouldn't missing with a fire tome against an enemy in a forest be...actually pretty bad?

90Dwy2D.pngWDcqRNQ.png

Thankfully, Raigh at least hits even if he doesn't get the crit.

PEQnwbZ.pngpYojgaV.png

Elincia trades Raigh to a lighter option (though it doesn't really matter), and while she could fight the Warrior, the Mage is a much safer option.

GZYcq49.pngLP1NZxN.pngqnvNMN7.png

I'm...really happy with that super blurry cap actually.

EKaeNSW.png4r7dJzH.png

Phantom 8 lands a blow to finish the mage, and might actually get to survive a turn!

jT2VLLS.pngmtdmr83.png5fHalXs.png

Man, Rath really doesn't wanna hit anything these past few turns. Maybe he's mad about me comparing him to Oscar.

76OLgfb.pngLmelsz4.pngvBvU4OR.png

Wolt at least actually hits, even if he doesn't land the crit. He's getting pretty close to 30 as well.

msWzmMM.pngFR0zsxF.png5fhwfBU.pngqjaUxG5.png

Oh noooo, 4 damage, whatever shall I doooooo?

Ud4Izfe.png

I believe that's S rank, so 5% more crit. Neat!

5fMpybr.pngnpfr1w3.pngN5stDhG.pnggrgqUfP.pngvSHxJIn.png

The hurt cavs unfortunately start running away, while Elincia channels Peach Patty's spirit to help avenge her. I mean, she is wearing orange...

BU49Wpr.pngWgG5eds.pnguwaKv5D.pngqGhRkEw.png

Strong, fast, magical, Lotsin decides he wants it all!

LXcmVQM.pngAGLzHoS.png7GJRwU5.png

I like the small bit of his weapon trail that's totally disconnected there. Maybe it came from the magic he got on the level up.

CrQJDlb.pngP0rk91d.pngsPmPnFx.png

More of the same for Bors, who unfortunately comes just short of finishing this Cavalier.

WW19QZt.png

Eh, an underwhelming three stat, but I'll take it. It's been a while since he's gotten strength though...

xtgXXEE.pngmCh131G.pngG5jHMHo.png71wUhie.png

Even the best have their bad bouts of combat.

0uTDeAB.pngEHagE1Y.pngFdDpgbk.pngV3Bh6Y3.png

I dunno why, but I always like the Generals kind of just compressing themselves into the background. Bors also proves he doesn't need a Slim Lance to get crits!

wWtWqIv.pngWfoILe6.pngoq47Lmp.png4bAJse7.png

These healers are annoying, but not much I can do at the moment.

dBGubld.png

Meanwhile, Mad Mage mangles Mercenary man.

TphkH67.png

Well, that's one of the annoying healers silenced. Thanks Klimt!

ElyUCtw.pngHJKkRWT.png3eTGCeR.pngVCve04s.pngxICHfYw.png

A mostly unnecessary, yet satisfying Big Shield. It's also a fitting color for Bors.

U9YjOjS.pngkXnZkss.png

Dozla takes back some stat rings and heads off some of the top/right Cavaliers. He can't double, but I think he can Accost with them.

bQN2xYb.png

Pablo's also one turn away from waking up and I'm scared of him Purging someone.

85Ufee8.pngDfgnSap.png

Safy thankfully is able to finish the Warrior, finally, so we can move past him.

J8iBJJ6.pnga6AB6fY.png

Thanks to our angry friend, Raigh only needs one attack to kill this guy.

3XyJH8b.pngtw7EhYT.pngQiWwCWv.png29nkuoy.png

I think everyone over there should be safe if they eat a Purge, while Lotsin continues cleaning house on the right.

ur1Gk9M.pngjNzbaZP.png

Kind of scary time!

B89VC4r.pngOExXI16.pngeQaGtBg.pngSMo2lzZ.png

Doesn't quite finish him, but I'm thankful for Raigh's defense!

bNJMTPM.pnglCf3TGY.png

The crits at least are keeping me from multiple rounds of combat here.

CJxmBAV.pngPEavhvD.pngYZypj0x.png59ZUo9S.pngUh91F4Y.pngqh7z1Kb.png

Like that!

AZFuO3j.png0gnePxl.pngJMKsI4L.pnghrszZ8d.png

I think Lotsin just likes temporarily losing his top half.

xPX3OAD.pngE4lqWpL.pngu3gaUR6.png

I think that's S for him too! More crit!

QuahLx5.pngNS7MZlm.pngYu9WMne.pnggEgvmxo.png

yDjUO84.png3zgOnzL.png

The Short Spear was either broken or just about, so I'd switched off of it. But seriously, Bors, Lotsin and Safy have super been carrying this chapter. Wolt's at least been a little more surprisingly helpful.

htsFi00.pngKK48cbu.pngQ08T63Z.pngrEdwpTv.pngcGoN4L2.png

I mean Phantom 8 has been alive for what, a minute or two? So I guess this is a true statement. Too bad Pablo never gave him the choice to actually defect.

I also probably could have been coming forward a lot more than I have been if I'd just used Phantoms as Purge decoys, but alas.

v08rt6D.pngqR3cP7r.png

Berserk dude actually finishes off someone! I dunno if I'm happy about that, or annoyed that it's less xp for me.

4w1nZpN.png

Oooh, good target Klimt, make some magic happen!

dcdGGYj.png

YES! That worked out more perfectly than I could have hoped.

Ef81o9u.pngSMreNJ1.pngGV8mysn.png

Wolt gets in some Ballista attacks to get his final level up and...!

LK5ZZji.png

...This is really only to be expected. To be fair, he has two stats capped, but still...man...let's look at the damage, but before that let me clarify one thing. Way back when he joined I think I listed his speed growth as 50%, it's actually 35%.

HP -2, Str 0, Mag capped (avg would be 19), Skl +2 (capped), Spd -2, Luck -2, Def -4, Mov +1

Wow...outside of extra skill he's really been RNG screwed hasn't he. The mov+1 is at least nice, but seriously everything else just makes me so disappointed...

Well I've put the investment in him so far and it's not like he's been useless, so let's see how he'll keep going, maybe promotion will help, which hopefully we can get to in a few turns.

srTDQue.png4Q5KrdW.png

Unfortunately Pablo landed himself in a forest, so Elincia double misses here.

nngJ31M.pngiv9XMlc.pngGAMcXxo.png

Does this mean Phantom 9 was made out of Mr. Mad Mage?

07gW04L.png

Pretty good! He's kind of forgotten about speed though, and he was already behind in it. At least his magic is just insane to make up for it, can't wait to get his staff rank up more.

yyJdAFY.pngfHKjMKo.pngF6fF8xZ.png0zyqYRU.png

Eirika's at least very good at fighting Mages! I meant to set this kill up for Asvel, but he just can't do it without risk and having to maneuver everyone else annoyingly to save people if he does fail.

VF5ivEo.pngovEwEkZ.png

Ced takes the kill itself, and I can hopefully get him a level or two before 15.

LnMCPQy.pngQR8XkZh.pngPAv9uKd.pngsga1Rqz.png

Sain sadly misses, so Lotsin has to get the kill for him (and I missed the shot I guess)

2h4Dafv.png

His good luck runs out, but at least he's had a few good levels thus far.

7gte9YP.pngf5FsSxd.png

Bors keeps getting balanced level ups, only thing he hasn't gotten since promoting I believe is strength...and movement.

hd9LtcF.png

Poor Phantom 9 just gets slept.

R9VPzjr.pngLsnYO4f.png

The healing corner is getting a little annoying, and look, more reinforcements!

A1MXomi.pngBXQoeOS.pngu4rtjUc.png

Thankfully, Pablo moved so he's at least more killable now.

LVCjZfO.pngnRvhsaJ.pngu1gf9U5.png

Also nice hit by Raigh, I'm eagerly awaiting a Luna crit though.

KctDnpz.pngqc0UuBW.pngzuKEQRc.png

Chin's gonna Chin.

ivsDOfi.pngZupy9Jb.pngRoUl6Hr.pngHtcwuwV.pngSPlV7rf.png

Safy can't quite finish Pablo though, Lotsin with not much more luck.

nKTtmaT.pngkg2BSqh.pngoBMk9Ep.pngtfOrFa3.png

Goodbye, Phantom 9...

SD5q5ZM.pngQmc6UrL.png

I'd been hoping he wouldn't crit so Asvel could get a kill.

GJAexxD.pngfF05w05.pngVkFaAXJ.pngdkIQ9RZ.png

Why do they throw the Wyvern Lord lance?

O7xdpd3.png

Good stuff Bors!

o3X0bGL.pngUesri6B.png

And even MORE Wyverns! At this rate I don't think I'm reaching Aias, which is disappointing cause I did in my other partial HM run, but if I don't, I don't.

4wwhIue.pngsxo7kDR.pngJIyPYyP.png

Amiti and Elincia finally finish Pablo off, good grief.

Y8jeLUT.png

Not the best level up to come back too, but you're still fine Elincia.

Fh6ckjz.pngdInzwjJ.png

Sain I think is at least close to a level, but not quite there yet.

We0fFEK.png

Safy however, gets a fairly nice level, more power's always nice.

qXiL12b.png

As Phantom 10 is summoned, Wolt's time to promote is here!

r0v2lZc.pngnhEQXra.png

Sniper would be nice, especially for the extra crit since his speed has been suffering. However, I've got my heart set on Ranger.

igehNwb.pngZH8byjI.pngOlKxFO2.png

Hmm, I might change up that palette a little, or make the hair ever so slightly more green. Stat bonuses are near the same, though Wolt I guess does appreciate the slight magic from Sniper. Ranger's movement and defense are nice though, and horses are just so good in this game.

PL3hq5n.pngWFRgdzc.png

Bors unfortunately can't do much but axe people on his turn, and we're a bit in waiting position since there's no way I can push enough to get to Aias in time.

JtclPMg.pngpskJr9k.png2NlXvGD.png

The heal corner is just chilling, while Phantom 10 bites the dust and Raigh gets attacked.

563gQ2N.pngd34oYVe.pngvJCBbmN.png

This goes as expected.

6zDNnwp.pngyEK9Df5.png

All the other Wyverns there just throw stuff angrily at Bors, while Asvel dodges the last sleep staff.

smP944p.pngaWTPkhg.png

I stupidly mess up trying to get him over there so he can't even attack the one Wyvern. Quest still failing.

C94Vdmn.pngNwFrc3t.pngZhaJxRf.pngWDPaL2D.png

Raigh can at least easily do the job and snag some xp, while Elincia heals him up.

edWlrq8.pngb0NLhc2.pngoROCNo6.png

So Lotsin's arrow is both still in the bow AND in the air now too.

qhiSV6i.pngZ2PYvWh.pngg8OzJLZ.png

Bors decides he won't be outdone with the bow and shows Lotsin up a bit.

wbVSI8e.pngsUBfufx.png

Those three decide they want nothing more to do with this battle and just stay out of it, and Sain gets attacked for existing.

ZcoCcNx.pngVbszkWm.png

So we're gonna try one more time to get Asvel a kill here.

70s0pE5.png81FERcL.png22cpxVe.pnguyEyTrb.png

Sain does his part successfully, so now it's just...

oIr6dGW.png

Seems like a good idea, right?

ruhbJoi.png

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

3CqlY4F.png

Phew....okay.

6VLPzus.png

And he gets up to 98 xp from that. That's...a good start there Asvel. Not gonna lie I totally made a save state.

rdKAFKi.pngSoxoXZP.pngnRHX1yT.pngAw7q0LV.png

The priests are finally taken out here as we're wrapping up the chapter. I wish I could have stolen that Physic though.

w97YKqw.png

Still no strength, but even more speed and luck! What is this man?

L0zZsO5.png

Ced also heals for a decent level, though a little disappointing with no magic given his growths.

70NGGQY.png44StRWT.png

Hah, he thought he could hurt Klimt, that's funny.

VBvRRU3.png8u5uR3O.pngehks2Dz.png

I forgot just how tanky enemy Generals are. And with that, we're at our chapter goal!

ixgxzy1.pngGFedtYV.pngIIUO6yW.pngx1lOEaJ.png

Maybe the Orange Brothers will end up surviving the war.

0WpPK0q.pngmxAtGn0.png4vhx4aa.pngFEhgnUQ.png

pO87xq8.pngQTrcN0m.pngnz6bfwn.pngO4dZ9N8.png

ZFxTJRc.png0UBmVdd.png80ZuZpx.pngowOMjv9.pngBkp1oFf.pngRVbMCUj.png

I guess hooray for good ol' battle reports. No LA Rachel here this time for her involvement either, though I have a small idea for something related to this later.

Uu8LZDr.png06HZX2a.png0mvHN0D.pngsF39TqZ.pngIy0UaJi.png

Yep, nothing at all. I'm sure they totally believe you.

Also, since Aias lived, we get a bonus scene I hadn't seen before!

KnFZdDR.pngYIfvxsy.png5ZjpJrA.pngBne8XB0.png

PfHng0w.pngaQouqvf.pngujhmbWc.pngfFtYRWK.pnge3uT6AU.png

I guess he might have just been around watching, or just having people report to him.

xQHMH8L.pngNLbVbkM.pngPzbSlgA.pngQeB1R8c.pngkwzVEBG.pngMDUtV9O.png

I...like having seen this, especially for just letting you see a little more of Caellach's character which, if I remember right, is otherwise missed if you kill Aias.

And with that, I did end up clearing this chapter on the first try! I'm actually pretty surprised, especially with the mix of both really good and really bad luck throughout this chapter. I don't think 14 should be too bad, and I'm hoping I'll be up to doing it before too long. Till then, take care all!

Overall Reset Count: 3

Caused a reset:

Lance - 2

Eirika - 1

Danved and Devdan Crits:

Danved - 2

Devdan - 2

B-but killing Aias makes you look good ! 😞

Is it me, or is the hack starting to get really freaking mean on you ?
RIP Cormag, he truly deserved green hair, but alas. (Tanned skin with green hair, enjoy the nightmare 😛)

10 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Eirika 13 - Part 2!

Reveal hidden contents

JGPnWhn.pngdXJ4WCV.png

Starting off from having just slept Pablo, we re-equip Sain and Elincia so they can be of some use, though honestly not sure how much Sain will be able to do in this chapter. 

daxC1A1.pngWdaoxGq.pngSsoQNvA.png

This chapter is making me feel like I'm gonna have to Hammerne Pugi again really soon.

ywo74yU.pngMESyChO.png4lGCp1b.png

It's always been a little strange to me that Berserk enemies just get no animations at all.

6hgT2Cj.pngu6PufBI.png6HxhUY7.pngbRIpA8h.png

Bors doubling even the Rangers just gives me a certain level of happiness. Meanwhile, we rescue chain Wolt out of the way for safety.

GcqCgNY.pngBFtTSbe.pngJmHSwN3.pngeg6U2l1.png

And now it's time for the NPCs to get slaughtered. Maybe they'll take out a person or two along the way?

lkD7D2r.png7mHi5nz.png4HWnNpU.png5HL2TpT.png

Lotsin is not pleased being hit by a sub-50% hit rate.

blckIjo.pngJUqs243.pngFUC6kbe.png

No crits this time, maybe Lotsin's used up his rage. For now.

vZqwQsc.pngdYLUhRD.png4JmZWVE.pngpzQeLKW.png

Bors isn't threatened at all by these guys, and they can't even hit him half the time anyways.

eAdxYmm.pngCQn0B65.pngxHHSEGm.pngSd51IHB.png

Those extra Slim Lances sure are coming in handy though.

XDAIkW5.png

Bors continues to not even forget his magic stat and become even faster, as we then move on to ally phase!

71QBKsJ.pngAee0qjj.pngKfh8fL5.pngBMFbmW3.pngYhuDih5.pngdu0NNlr.png

They got one! I do appreciate them actually having palettes at least.

3Z7r2eo.pngcKkMPHs.pngpSGOz9Y.pngMPugxP6.pnghx0NNtY.pngJx2l3Jx.pngAfUoa06.pngnBTK2RE.png

At least they're critting most of the time here to do some level of damage.

lAYx5D7.pngPTha5xJ.pngtvNmyYk.png

Oh, I don't think I capped it, but for some reason, the Light Brand this Falco has flashes green as though it's droppable. That's end of ally phase though, which brings us to...

of7MoiF.pngzYZWvlq.png

We've got a friend! Well, he would be a friend, if he had green hair and this wasn't a mod version of this game. But it is, and thus we have ourselves a conundrum.

ovgzUIc.png

Oh, and in addition to him, we get even more reinforcements down south. They really don't want you to reach Aias, though at least the horses are really blocked by the forests.

944Cugc.pngKjCpZSh.png

Thankfully, Cormag doesn't have any leadership stars, but that won't stop him from wrecking most of your team.

BYpH30e.png

While I'm sure he'd go after the NPCs first, that range is terrifying so we're gonna back away and let him come to us first. Hopefully.

3hErG5t.pngEg6TFFu.png

Lotsin finishes off one of the Cavs on the right, and Wolt actually gets in the nearby Ballista. May as well take a shot, right?

ijPNhpT.png

Woo! Go Wolt! You did something! For once!

0Su6w6e.png

And I'll be, you even got a good level out of it and remembered speed is a stat that exists.

gYQBdCV.png7ur3ZaB.pngXJvXCoQ.png

Shot 2 also lands! Wolt actually putting in good work this chapter thanks to this. Now, we're gonna try and be greedy to finish this off.

c1YIYvZ.pnggGpO9rx.png

x3JC0vo.png

We then give him Dozla's Skill Ring to help our chances even more while he runs to Eirika for...

aKEkUBH.png5bikYZ2.png

RIP dropping him on his first turn. Was worth a shot at least, though now I think I'm down to only 1 or 2 Bolting uses. It might need a Hammerne here...

nn161FK.pngnjoXhjS.pngi28IwRV.pngOlBN2fY.png

Here we're mostly just rescue chaining everyone who needs it to get out of Cormag's range.

EpBahco.png989T9WD.png

A little more taking care of things before ending, and giving Elincia the Wing Spear, cause we all know Karin's totally gonna get in some combat here, right? Enemy phase time now.

Qux9f6R.png

The first of the Orange Sisters unfortunately falls, leaving us one with less meatshield. Out of respect for your efforts, I dub thee...Carrot Cathy.

cEWXPCv.pnguNYiFeA.png

RIP Salmon Sally.

GEbiBgq.pngYxTr3Ss.png

Not you too, Tangerine Tammy!

fAWrbje.pngeucsgVF.png

Cantaloupe Cathy falls next, seeing some very strange, unnatural things on her way out.

N9Z8oZE.pnge5nSl6h.pngaDYBxoG.png

Peach Patty doesn't quite die yet, but is quickly on her way there.

ExSa31q.pngFM6vBG8.pngWIg6rNS.pngiB2iOrO.png

At least she took one out on her way.

POXVorT.pngEUUHMta.pngPHEOMsS.pngLwsv5Fw.png

Ooh, Peach Patty's enraged, actually managing to take out two of these guys.

UEwdI7Z.pngtciRcR2.pngeBZCik7.pngzHZGTzy.pngEBX4rq1.png

Never stood a chance. At least Cormag is slightly closer. The horses are all heading over to where Bors is, exactly as planned.

XQTSeQ1.pngZFuXM6i.png

8JSSLb7.pngGgTMAx3.pngGtnzxqU.png

And then the other Archer jacks my ballista and misses with it! How dare you sir. Klimt on the otherhand Berserks that Mage, which I guess is nice.

While I'd like to give the kill to someone else, Safy's got the...safest chance, and succeeds! Poor Cormag, outlived by Peach Patty of all people.

124hmrQ.png5uA7ojo.png

Safy gets...that, for her troubles. I mean, it's a low stat at least?

yhFXZqx.pngduyVcP4.pngnVLwQqc.png

Archers are at least also nice for their niche of being anti-fliers.

2PWLSxL.png1I1jDsy.pngmuX2mKW.png

Rath unfortunately misses the mark, making things a little more dicey this turn.

dHRmdXT.pngdb8tdqA.pngzOxbarz.png

So he's able to take out one more of the Wyverns, but we'll have to leave the third alive thanks to !NotOscar.

yV22O0r.pngJMObx0r.pngMGRmwAD.pngX3ozwf1.pnglNgsOx1.pngD8gbeQL.png

More rescuing, healing, and setting up safety. Raigh finally gets to summon for Phantom 7!

ND4qxSw.pngIZHM5Jn.pngXnHqMfK.png

Geez, the enrage is real! Peach Patty's determined to avenge her sisters!

nzMhjo4.pngyyHaajA.png

However, the Swordslayer was just too much, and so Peach Patty meets a heroic end.

Now I have to deal with this guy!

MndVqTo.pngkhmH194.pngnS1V4ZK.png

But first, it's Chin time!

bxB5Ywp.pngNUW3Emi.pngoQTIRiz.pngYAQ5REf.png

RzaoDvk.pnge6KANA1.png

The wyvern left alive kills that dirty thief Archer, and thankfully doesn't attack my people!

Mu2umGO.pnglaDv0Rm.pngEObaXiX.png

Phantom 7 is short lived, while Rath thankfully has decent Mag.

D2DqYRc.png197Xx1u.pngc1QzRfj.pngoTrphui.png

At least I'm confident Bors will be able to hold off that end for a long time.

sxgjWfQ.pngePjmAw9.pngU3qLwW2.png

Meanwhile, the berserked Mage goes after his merc friends, and as the last NPC alive, Pablo begins his use of Silence on the Troubadour. He's got two uses left, and his last use will be up right as Pablo comes out of sleep, so hopefully things will work out in my favor for that.

Oh, and Cavalier reinforcements keep spawning on the right.

Evfzom5.pngGS3qoEk.png

Ced gets in some healing, and we begin the quest to try to get Asvel a kill.

sU6zw47.png

And thus far we're unsuccessful.

cjLYtlH.pnghTLmtfg.pngzAX64ru.png

Sain thankfully fares better, while Raigh brings Phantom 8 into the world. Now to try to deal with the Warrior down below.

9nYrcDP.pngwcAFhHY.pngJA3lgnH.png

Safy finally misses something, the forest really not helping my case.

I also just realized something. Wouldn't missing with a fire tome against an enemy in a forest be...actually pretty bad?

90Dwy2D.pngWDcqRNQ.png

Thankfully, Raigh at least hits even if he doesn't get the crit.

PEQnwbZ.pngpYojgaV.png

Elincia trades Raigh to a lighter option (though it doesn't really matter), and while she could fight the Warrior, the Mage is a much safer option.

GZYcq49.pngLP1NZxN.pngqnvNMN7.png

I'm...really happy with that super blurry cap actually.

EKaeNSW.png4r7dJzH.png

Phantom 8 lands a blow to finish the mage, and might actually get to survive a turn!

jT2VLLS.pngmtdmr83.png5fHalXs.png

Man, Rath really doesn't wanna hit anything these past few turns. Maybe he's mad about me comparing him to Oscar.

76OLgfb.pngLmelsz4.pngvBvU4OR.png

Wolt at least actually hits, even if he doesn't land the crit. He's getting pretty close to 30 as well.

msWzmMM.pngFR0zsxF.png5fhwfBU.pngqjaUxG5.png

Oh noooo, 4 damage, whatever shall I doooooo?

Ud4Izfe.png

I believe that's S rank, so 5% more crit. Neat!

5fMpybr.pngnpfr1w3.pngN5stDhG.pnggrgqUfP.pngvSHxJIn.png

The hurt cavs unfortunately start running away, while Elincia channels Peach Patty's spirit to help avenge her. I mean, she is wearing orange...

BU49Wpr.pngWgG5eds.pnguwaKv5D.pngqGhRkEw.png

LXcmVQM.pngAGLzHoS.png7GJRwU5.png

I like the small bit of his weapon trail that's totally disconnected there. Maybe it came from the magic he got on the level up.

CrQJDlb.pngP0rk91d.pngsPmPnFx.png

More of the same for Bors, who unfortunately comes just short of finishing this Cavalier.

WW19QZt.png

Eh, an underwhelming three stat, but I'll take it. It's been a while since he's gotten strength though...

xtgXXEE.pngmCh131G.pngG5jHMHo.png71wUhie.png

Even the best have their bad bouts of combat.

0uTDeAB.pngEHagE1Y.pngFdDpgbk.pngV3Bh6Y3.png

I dunno why, but I always like the Generals kind of just compressing themselves into the background. Bors also proves he doesn't need a Slim Lance to get crits!

wWtWqIv.pngWfoILe6.pngoq47Lmp.png4bAJse7.png

These healers are annoying, but not much I can do at the moment.

dBGubld.png

Meanwhile, Mad Mage mangles Mercenary man.

TphkH67.png

Well, that's one of the annoying healers silenced. Thanks Klimt!

ElyUCtw.pngHJKkRWT.png3eTGCeR.pngVCve04s.pngxICHfYw.png

A mostly unnecessary, yet satisfying Big Shield. It's also a fitting color for Bors.

U9YjOjS.pngkXnZkss.png

Dozla takes back some stat rings and heads off some of the top/right Cavaliers. He can't double, but I think he can Accost with them.

bQN2xYb.png

Pablo's also one turn away from waking up and I'm scared of him Purging someone.

85Ufee8.pngDfgnSap.png

Safy thankfully is able to finish the Warrior, finally, so we can move past him.

J8iBJJ6.pnga6AB6fY.png

Thanks to our angry friend, Raigh only needs one attack to kill this guy.

3XyJH8b.pngtw7EhYT.pngQiWwCWv.png29nkuoy.png

I think everyone over there should be safe if they eat a Purge, while Lotsin continues cleaning house on the right.

ur1Gk9M.pngjNzbaZP.png

Kind of scary time!

B89VC4r.pngOExXI16.pngeQaGtBg.pngSMo2lzZ.png

Doesn't quite finish him, but I'm thankful for Raigh's defense!

bNJMTPM.pnglCf3TGY.png

The crits at least are keeping me from multiple rounds of combat here.

CJxmBAV.pngPEavhvD.pngYZypj0x.png59ZUo9S.pngUh91F4Y.pngqh7z1Kb.png

Like that!

AZFuO3j.png0gnePxl.pngJMKsI4L.pnghrszZ8d.png

xPX3OAD.pngE4lqWpL.pngu3gaUR6.png

QuahLx5.pngNS7MZlm.pngYu9WMne.pnggEgvmxo.png

yDjUO84.png3zgOnzL.png

The Short Spear was either broken or just about, so I'd switched off of it. But seriously, Bors, Lotsin and Safy have super been carrying this chapter. Wolt's at least been a little more surprisingly helpful.

htsFi00.pngKK48cbu.pngQ08T63Z.pngrEdwpTv.pngcGoN4L2.png

I mean Phantom 8 has been alive for what, a minute or two? So I guess this is a true statement. Too bad Pablo never gave him the choice to actually defect.

I also probably could have been coming forward a lot more than I have been if I'd just used Phantoms as Purge decoys, but alas.

v08rt6D.pngqR3cP7r.png

Berserk dude actually finishes off someone! I dunno if I'm happy about that, or annoyed that it's less xp for me.

4w1nZpN.png

Oooh, good target Klimt, make some magic happen!

dcdGGYj.png

YES! That worked out more perfectly than I could have hoped.

Ef81o9u.pngSMreNJ1.pngGV8mysn.png

Wolt gets in some Ballista attacks to get his final level up and...!

LK5ZZji.png

...This is really only to be expected. To be fair, he has two stats capped, but still...man...let's look at the damage, but before that let me clarify one thing. Way back when he joined I think I listed his speed growth as 50%, it's actually 35%.

HP -2, Str 0, Mag capped (avg would be 19), Skl +2 (capped), Spd -2, Luck -2, Def -4, Mov +1

Wow...outside of extra skill he's really been RNG screwed hasn't he. The mov+1 is at least nice, but seriously everything else just makes me so disappointed...

Well I've put the investment in him so far and it's not like he's been useless, so let's see how he'll keep going, maybe promotion will help, which hopefully we can get to in a few turns.

srTDQue.png4Q5KrdW.png

Unfortunately Pablo landed himself in a forest, so Elincia double misses here.

nngJ31M.pngiv9XMlc.pngGAMcXxo.png

Does this mean Phantom 9 was made out of Mr. Mad Mage?

07gW04L.png

Pretty good! He's kind of forgotten about speed though, and he was already behind in it. At least his magic is just insane to make up for it, can't wait to get his staff rank up more.

yyJdAFY.pngfHKjMKo.pngF6fF8xZ.png0zyqYRU.png

Eirika's at least very good at fighting Mages! I meant to set this kill up for Asvel, but he just can't do it without risk and having to maneuver everyone else annoyingly to save people if he does fail.

VF5ivEo.pngovEwEkZ.png

Ced takes the kill itself, and I can hopefully get him a level or two before 15.

LnMCPQy.pngQR8XkZh.pngPAv9uKd.pngsga1Rqz.png

Sain sadly misses, so Lotsin has to get the kill for him (and I missed the shot I guess)

2h4Dafv.png

His good luck runs out, but at least he's had a few good levels thus far.

7gte9YP.pngf5FsSxd.png

Bors keeps getting balanced level ups, only thing he hasn't gotten since promoting I believe is strength...and movement.

hd9LtcF.png

Poor Phantom 9 just gets slept.

R9VPzjr.pngLsnYO4f.png

The healing corner is getting a little annoying, and look, more reinforcements!

A1MXomi.pngBXQoeOS.pngu4rtjUc.png

Thankfully, Pablo moved so he's at least more killable now.

LVCjZfO.pngnRvhsaJ.pngu1gf9U5.png

Also nice hit by Raigh, I'm eagerly awaiting a Luna crit though.

KctDnpz.pngqc0UuBW.pngzuKEQRc.png

Chin's gonna Chin.

ivsDOfi.pngZupy9Jb.pngRoUl6Hr.pngHtcwuwV.pngSPlV7rf.png

Safy can't quite finish Pablo though, Lotsin with not much more luck.

nKTtmaT.pngkg2BSqh.pngoBMk9Ep.pngtfOrFa3.png

Goodbye, Phantom 9...

SD5q5ZM.pngQmc6UrL.png

GJAexxD.pngfF05w05.pngVkFaAXJ.pngdkIQ9RZ.png

O7xdpd3.png

Good stuff Bors!

o3X0bGL.pngUesri6B.png

And even MORE Wyverns! At this rate I don't think I'm reaching Aias, which is disappointing cause I did in my other partial HM run, but if I don't, I don't.

Y8jeLUT.png

Fh6ckjz.pngdInzwjJ.png

Sain I think is at least close to a level, but not quite there yet.

We0fFEK.png

Safy however, gets a fairly nice level, more power's always nice.

qXiL12b.png

As Phantom 10 is summoned, Wolt's time to promote is here!

r0v2lZc.pngnhEQXra.png

Sniper would be nice, especially for the extra crit since his speed has been suffering. However, I've got my heart set on Ranger.

Hmm, I might change up that palette a little, or make the hair ever so slightly more green. Stat bonuses are near the same, though Wolt I guess does appreciate the slight magic from Sniper. Ranger's movement and defense are nice though, and horses are just so good in this game.

PL3hq5n.pngWFRgdzc.png

Bors unfortunately can't do much but axe people on his turn, and we're a bit in waiting position since there's no way I can push enough to get to Aias in time.

JtclPMg.pngpskJr9k.png2NlXvGD.png

The heal corner is just chilling, while Phantom 10 bites the dust and Raigh gets attacked.

563gQ2N.pngd34oYVe.pngvJCBbmN.png

This goes as expected.

6zDNnwp.pngyEK9Df5.png

All the other Wyverns there just throw stuff angrily at Bors, while Asvel dodges the last sleep staff.

smP944p.pngaWTPkhg.png

I stupidly mess up trying to get him over there so he can't even attack the one Wyvern. Quest still failing.

C94Vdmn.pngNwFrc3t.pngZhaJxRf.pngWDPaL2D.png

Raigh can at least easily do the job and snag some xp, while Elincia heals him up.

edWlrq8.pngb0NLhc2.pngoROCNo6.png

qhiSV6i.pngZ2PYvWh.pngg8OzJLZ.png

Bors decides he won't be outdone with the bow and shows Lotsin up a bit.

wbVSI8e.pngsUBfufx.png

Those three decide they want nothing more to do with this battle and just stay out of it, and Sain gets attacked for existing.

ZcoCcNx.pngVbszkWm.png

So we're gonna try one more time to get Asvel a kill here.

70s0pE5.png81FERcL.png22cpxVe.pnguyEyTrb.png

Sain does his part successfully, so now it's just...

oIr6dGW.png

Seems like a good idea, right?

ruhbJoi.png

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

3CqlY4F.png

Phew....okay.

6VLPzus.png

And he gets up to 98 xp from that. That's...a good start there Asvel. Not gonna lie I totally made a save state.

rdKAFKi.pngSoxoXZP.pngnRHX1yT.pngAw7q0LV.png

The priests are finally taken out here as we're wrapping up the chapter. I wish I could have stolen that Physic though.

w97YKqw.png

Still no strength, but even more speed and luck! What is this man?

L0zZsO5.png

Ced also heals for a decent level, though a little disappointing with no magic given his growths.

70NGGQY.png44StRWT.png

Hah, he thought he could hurt Klimt, that's funny.

VBvRRU3.png8u5uR3O.pngehks2Dz.png

I forgot just how tanky enemy Generals are. And with that, we're at our chapter goal!

ixgxzy1.pngGFedtYV.pngIIUO6yW.pngx1lOEaJ.png

Maybe the Orange Brothers will end up surviving the war.

0WpPK0q.pngmxAtGn0.png4vhx4aa.pngFEhgnUQ.png

pO87xq8.pngQTrcN0m.pngnz6bfwn.pngO4dZ9N8.png

ZFxTJRc.png0UBmVdd.png80ZuZpx.pngowOMjv9.pngBkp1oFf.pngRVbMCUj.png

I guess hooray for good ol' battle reports. No LA Rachel here this time for her involvement either, though I have a small idea for something related to this later.

Also, since Aias lived, we get a bonus scene I hadn't seen before!

KnFZdDR.pngYIfvxsy.png5ZjpJrA.pngBne8XB0.png

PfHng0w.pngaQouqvf.pngujhmbWc.pngfFtYRWK.pnge3uT6AU.png

I guess he might have just been around watching, or just having people report to him.

I...like having seen this, especially for just letting you see a little more of Caellach's character which, if I remember right, is otherwise missed if you kill Aias.

And with that, I did end up clearing this chapter on the first try! I'm actually pretty surprised, especially with the mix of both really good and really bad luck throughout this chapter. I don't think 14 should be too bad, and I'm hoping I'll be up to doing it before too long. Till then, take care all!

Overall Reset Count: 3

Caused a reset:

Lance - 2

Eirika - 1

Danved and Devdan Crits:

Danved - 2

Devdan - 2

I haven't played this hack in a while. Saw the chapter where you storm Grado castle and went like "nope". I grinded Arden in the level he appears in. Since then, I give him levels often to keep up. He's great.

Sorry for the delay.

On 9/13/2019 at 7:11 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

YRXPoXw.pngPhLnoY8.pngm6kgAPL.png7.04eKC2n.png

Ah yes, generic bossman friend #7, otherwise known as Aias. He actually has a bit more to him than most generic bosses, he just kinda looks the part. Not as badly as some people though, especially if you look back at FE6...

Insert Morgan mention here.

Hey, what's up with Caellach in that first picture? He looks like he's winking at Aias. What aren't you telling us, you madman?

7b5Fd7v.png

I halfway wonder if Joshua ever met Aias back in the ol' mercenary days.

No quotes between them, so my money's on no. Maybe Caellach met him after Joshua left?

WTCemdN.pngjvMsvlK.pngqUxQdGc.png

Fortunately, the small fry are absolutely no threat to Bors and his magnificent Chin.

I'll just leave a "Bors is awesome" comment here, for all the instances of Bors being awesome in these two updates.

Bors is awesome.

uRxoAkN.png

Hey, any more bulk on him is helpful.

13 speed, though...

ijZqJxa.png

WOO! Lotsin, you and your absolutely natural green hair know how to make me happy.

Now, that's an axe user. Even though I like Dozla's design better.

X6FQ6TV.png

Oh, so this shot is out of order, but Bors leveled somewhere during that combat, it might have been on the cav, and he wants again proves his wonder. Now that we're on my turn again, the Sniper needs to die.

Here's the successor to "Lugh please get more level than HP": "Bors please get more speed than strength and defense".

OpWLhKh.png4gNJPCt.png3mMpdGi.pngx5tGufL.png

Goodness, thank you Rath and Safy. That was far too close and risky.

No joke, that was a pretty intense turn. Good thing for those lucky shots.

ffo0A3d.png

I'll take more skill and speed on him. His speed has finally gone over his strength!

First goal achieved already? Of course, I should've known the Chin would be more reliable than Lugh!

LXJ5QOJ.png

Success! And now he can block a fort too. Time for enemy phase again.

Another one? Damn, that Sniper at the beginning was the end of your misfortune!

las411v.png

So Pablo makes his return, and is going to be a real nuisance. Let's take a look shall we?

mSaUvgu.pngmc8LAwV.pngSxoAdyZ.png

Yeesh, those stats, and 2 more leadership stars! Purge is obviously the big problem here, and at the very least it'll weigh him down a bit, but still! The single Warrior's also got a Swordslayer, which could prove interesting.

This guy was intimidating even in base FE8. Now he's nightmare-inducing.

RHsRaq7.png

Raigh sadly gets a not good level up. Though with his smug grin, he still looks very pleased with himself.

He likes that it annoys you.

GCC1tM2.png

First off we have Ced and Asvel. We'll get to them in a minute.

Ah, these two! The best Mage in Thracia and the better choice of the game's final Samson/Arran. I still like Salem and Saias better, myself. Because it makes me feel nice to be weird. Real talk though, in my run, with an all-capped Salem, I never had any need for Ced's brokeness. Saias's leadership stars, on the other hand, made Salem even better. So there's that.

9fkBT58.pngArLNJwN.png

And lo and behold the man himself, Elder Klimt! And his terribly broken stats for this point in the game. Sure, his HP's kinda low, but dude has capped magic and luck. He does only come with Staves this chapter, and will use Berserk before switching to Silence. He's also not the best at picking useful targets for Berserk, but still! He'll show up in one more map later on as well.

How in the world was this guy being beaten by Pablo?

MvQshcF.png0SdW0zL.pngDiGcYUf.pngzB7LzIi.png

Growths: HP 75%, Str 10%, Mag 75%, Skl 75%, Spd 80%, Luck 65%, Def 20%, Mov 1%

Supports: Fee (I didn't even have to add this), Eirika, Asvel, Bryton, Karin, Lyn

Ced is actually kind of wonderful. His bases aren't great, but are definitely workable for his level, and his growths are just absolutely fantastic. He also boasts good weapon levels in everything he can use, comes with a leadership star, and a healthy amount of support options available all on the same route minus Fee, who was on his support list even when she wasn't a playable character.

He, along with Dozla, Lyn, and a few others, is force deployed during the first version of Chapter 15 as well, so leveling him a little bit will also help there too. Honestly, Ced's probably a fantastic unit once you can get him some levels, his only real problem is his really mediocre bases compared to if you've been training Lugh/Raigh/Safy, but even on HM they're good enough to manage, and he has instant access to any form of staff utility and experience, and gives you a Light user (that isn't Cecilia) if you didn't train Safy or make Lugh or Nino get it. He also is the only character other than Ephraim to have Resolve, although early on he'll struggle to get into the range for it safely, but the skill is one of the best once you can.

Okay, so he's pretty good here too. He's more of a Pent than a Gotoh this time around, and he's lost his signature tome apparently, but still great.

IOX5kw0.pngWJLBydM.png3IkOEpt.pngzSNY5L7.png

Growths: HP 55%, Str 15%, Mag 35%, Skl 55%, Spd 75%, Luck 35%, Def 20%, Mov 2%

Supports: Ced, Nino

And here we have Asvel,

What.

Asvel as can be expected my ass! He's horrible here! How did he fall so low!?

oE6qjxq.png

I'm very...very happy that didn't miss.

Right, you did tell me he uses the FE6 sprite. I still cannot comprehend why they didn't use the FE7/8 sprite for the one guy whose haircut actually looks similar to that sprite's. Ced's hair is exactly the FE6 hair, for crying out loud!

11 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

XDAIkW5.png

Yes! All of the speed! What is his secret? It's probably the hair, it lowers wind resistance.

0Su6w6e.png

Well, look at that! He's trying! His best, which is not much, but hey!

5bikYZ2.png

RIP dropping him on his first turn.

Ahhh, would've been so much fun...

eucsgVF.png

You called two of them Cath--

OH MY GOD WHAT THE DEVIL IS THAT THING

ZFuXM6i.png

Peach Patty needed to be recruitable. Put her in the game next time we find somebody who has no green hair.

yyHaajA.png

A shame. Rest In Peaches.

NUW3Emi.pngoQTIRiz.pngYAQ5REf.png

His armor is made of gold, but his resolve is made of PURE CHIN!

qGhRkEw.png

Now he just needs to push that strength into the 20s so it is aesthetically pleasing.

EHagE1Y.png

I dunno why, but I always like the Generals kind of just compressing themselves into the background.

We talk about people in the GBA games just sidestepping attacks, but Generals are some of the only ones that, quite literally, dodge by sidestepping.

hrszZ8d.png

C'mon, don't tell me it doesn't look like that!

u3gaUR6.png

As if he needed anymore.

LK5ZZji.png

Oof...

Well. Let's hope those promogains are good.

07gW04L.png

30 magic and you complain? Hah!

7gte9YP.pngf5FsSxd.png

No! C'mon, man! Don't disappoint me like Lugh!

VkFaAXJ.png

I'm more worried about the fact that the guy's skull was crushed out of nowhere in that shot.

sxo7kDR.pngJIyPYyP.png

I don't care about your gold. Bors's golden armor is better anyway. It comes with a chin.

Hmm, I might change up that palette a little, or make the hair ever so slightly more green.

In all fairness, his Ranger sprite's hair looks way more like his portrait's hair.

6VLPzus.png

He managed to win in the most pathetic way possible. Gee.

kwzVEBG.pngMDUtV9O.png

Yeah, this is a pretty disgusting scene, but it's well-written. It truly shows that Caellach doesn't give a damn about anybody, friends or otherwise. I do hate that Aias doesn't get to live either way. He didn't seem like such an awful guy.

Sorry for the double-post. I'd edit my post, but it doesn't let me.

1 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

hrszZ8d.png

https://images2.imgbox.com/54/df/I4aUvGrJ_o.png?download=true

C'mon, don't tell me it doesn't look like that!

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You called two of them Cath--

OH MY GOD WHAT THE DEVIL IS THAT THING

Ugh, one of them was supposed to be Cammy but I guess I accidentally went with Cathy twice! I might go edit that now, if it lets me.

Edited by Unknown Gamer11

I realized I also forgot about Winter Fae and Cecilia, though I had a Cecilia I foddered and will probably get another at some point.

On another note, Raigh is probably going to end up being my first +10. Got a bond build along with his refine and sacked an Owain for Blue Flame, and he's been pretty dang useful for me so far. S!Wolt and S!Lilina have also been super helpful as a cav team with Brave Eliwood in AR, and I'm kinda working on Brave Roy to go with them (he does in other modes at least). Sort of Knights of Pherae + Lilina?

My first two +10s are Canas and Linus (Just maxed him out), everybody's sleeping on +10 CC Canas (I am waiting on Raoudrserpent for a magic tanking build).

All it needs is Wendy for a Roy, Lilina and bodyguards team (Come on Wendy alt?). Hell Bowy would work with that if Wolt wasn't there.

Geez that really helps put Genealogy in some perspective for me, as I have no experience with it.

I use it kind of jokingly for very large maps in other parts of the series.

It's probably more like 2/3rds of its size because Genealogy has smaller girds and sprites to the size of the screen.

Is this at Ced/Asvel joining, or Elincia with Amiti?

All of it.

Just all of it.

I really wish he had Forseti, from the little I've heard of it (and seen in Heroes).

So no Forseti in this game? 😞

Have you started/ever tried this at all, or planning to at some point? And I know how you feel, for a little while after my first playthrough I just decided to level up the cast and got a lot of people to 30/30 to see how they'd be and use em a bit. Going through the ruins was definitely tough. 

I've certainly considered it.

944Cugc.pngKjCpZSh.png

1374796030634.jpg

0Su6w6e.png

Wolt getting a good level up.

He's certainly not in Pherae now, is he?

On 9/20/2019 at 4:54 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

c1YIYvZ.pnggGpO9rx.png

Nice.

Though sadly no Ishtar to Silence it with.

RIP, not quite green-haired man.

qGhRkEw.png

That strength's nice.

LK5ZZji.png

-2 on Spd + HP and -4 Def.

Not great, especially considering his magic probably doesn't need to have such a high growth.

07gW04L.png

22 Spd could be better, but 15 range Warps will be worth it all.

SD5q5ZM.pngQmc6UrL.png

Sothe doing something.

I actually was surprised to see that.

HELL YEAH MOTHERFU-

Y8jeLUT.png

Oh.

r0v2lZc.pngnhEQXra.png

That extra crit and magic could be good for him.

Yeah him getting +1 Def was the better choice (alongside the move.)

oROCNo6.png

He's really good at quick drawing arrows.

Also apparently shrinking an arrow.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

3CqlY4F.png

Phew....okay.

6VLPzus.png

The Asvel rollercoaster in a nutshell.

Sothe certainly doesn't with that look.

RIP Aias.

Would have been nice to kill him so he didn't have to face that.

I know it's been a few months since this thread last updated but I wanted to let UG11 know how much I've been enjoying this let's play! Although I'm too much of a scaredy-cat to get into the world of hard-ass mods, I absolutely loved the commentary, the fascinating array of characters, the great tactics, and the awesome community chatter in this thread. Thanks for all you've done, UG11!

On 12/24/2019 at 4:25 PM, TanTanTantrum said:

I know it's been a few months since this thread last updated but I wanted to let UG11 know how much I've been enjoying this let's play! Although I'm too much of a scaredy-cat to get into the world of hard-ass mods, I absolutely loved the commentary, the fascinating array of characters, the great tactics, and the awesome community chatter in this thread. Thanks for all you've done, UG11!

Thank you! That means a lot to me, especially right now when things mentally for me have been really hard.

I'm hoping to actually have an update here in the next few weeks. I've had the chapter played for a good while now, but haven't gotten around to doing anything with text