Today Is World's Cats Day

15 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

15 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

What are their names? They look so fuzzy!

The one with the folded ears is called Nela and the white one is Abi :) 

20 minutes ago, Kubson said:

The one with the folded ears is called Nela and the white one is Abi :) 

Neat. Male or female? Can't tell from the names.

You can see Boots in my profile pic. That was like 4-5 years ago back when she was a stray little kitty and I just adopted her.

I get high ASMR from snorting sniffing my cat's fur. Her tummy fur is the best and I rub my face all over her tummy and simply inhale. Not sure if anyone else does this to their cat.

Edited by XRay

Aww, man... this thread reminds me that my cats have been dead for years...

And the only picture I remember there even being had of either of them was one of them holding onto a Wii Remote. (Which has been lost because my friend who had the picture either lost or had the phone it was saved on stolen.)

7 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

Aww, man... this thread reminds me that my cats have been dead for years...

And the only picture I remember there even being had of either of them was one of them holding onto a Wii Remote. (Which has been lost because my friend who had the picture either lost or had the phone it was saved on stolen.)

If you have the ability and resources, you can adopt one! It can be dogs or any animal too. Shelters need all the help they can get. I recommend adopting from a shelter since they got most of procedures and stuff taken care of for you. I picked my baby girl up from my friend's back yard and I had to get her checked through the vet and medicate her myself, and I think the total bill for all the medical stuff and spaying is like almost a grand. The effort is worth it, but it would have been a whole lot easier if all that was already done for me instead.

On 10/08/2018 at 12:00 AM, XRay said:

If you have the ability and resources, you can adopt one! It can be dogs or any animal too. Shelters need all the help they can get. I recommend adopting from a shelter since they got most of procedures and stuff taken care of for you. I picked my baby girl up from my friend's back yard and I had to get her checked through the vet and medicate her myself, and I think the total bill for all the medical stuff and spaying is like almost a grand. The effort is worth it, but it would have been a whole lot easier if all that was already done for me instead.

I actually don't.

Honestly, I wish I still had access to that picture of the cat with the Wii Remote... Now I just feel sad...