Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

##Unvote

I dont know about heroes, but this vote just isn't as interesting as it was before. Say, does the requirement of being a hero mean you have to be obnoxious? Ahaha~

I dont think mr. Mighty is being untrustworthy, but I can't say I agree with him right now..

Being a hero's all about fighting spirit. But enough about that for now, what makes the vote no longer interesting? You disagree with him on what?

33 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

Hey So since I have a history of being mislynched in anon games, I wanted to claim this information right away. I have a very scummy role. in addition to that, I have mod-given confirmation that there IS a hostile third party in this game. If claiming this gets me killed or whatever (by some role looking for me or some shit) then so be it, because I don't see the town benefit in keeping this info private.

@Aizen how does this translate to being fed up

@All Might unless I missed something you're not voting for Aizen right now?

Feel like people are already taking All Might's "now it's serious" too seriously; I took it as a joke. If it wasn't then feel free to tell me why.

1 minute ago, Kamina said:

Being a hero's all about fighting spirit. But enough about that for now, what makes the vote no longer interesting? You disagree with him on what?

Fighting spirit? I love to fight!  but only if the odds are obviously in my favor because dying sucks y'know? I didn't agree with his vote on Rain but I understand why a meathead himself would make it. Maybe he's not fully stupid cause I kinda like what he's saying about Aizen, who is being way more awkward than he

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Eh? It seemed to me like you really wanted Aizen dead for a second there, but now you're changing your mind already? I don't feel like this went full circle..

talk to me like a person

animes are confusing. attributed rain's awkward ass entrance to aizen, but since aizen immediately jumped to rain's defense, doesnt seem like w/w. if im pushing rain i dont want to be cross universing yet and pushing aizen whos roleplaying bugs me in general

1 hour ago, All Might said:

you can be a hero! if you wagon with me.

If the Number One Hero All Might says I can be hero~~

Good enough for me~~~

##vote Rain Nijika

20 minutes ago, Kamina said:

This game is the game that will pierce the heavens!

Good. I expect you to remain IC all game on the basis it will AMUSE ME. ~~or at least keep up the gurren laggan quotes on the basis they make me happy~~

Just now, All Might said:

talk to me like a person

animes are confusing. attributed rain's awkward ass entrance to aizen, but since aizen immediately jumped to rain's defense, doesnt seem like w/w. if im pushing rain i dont want to be cross universing yet and pushing aizen whos roleplaying bugs me in general

Well..I don't think if they're buddy-buddy they would go ahead and be so obvious so I definitely agree! I still don't think you're a bad guy Mr. Might but please don't be a dumbass and not call me a person, how else could I be communicating with you

40 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Do you believe you'd get lynched if you claimed your role is that why you said so at first?

not necessarily, but my role is definitely one that would look clearly to be scum by PoE in a massclaim, and on rolecop scans. I'm a player that doesn't get mislynched often EXCEPT in anon games and claiming this information immediately and saying what I need to say immediately will avoid another Incident caused by Something I'm not going to specify further but you know what I'm getting at. 

3 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Fighting spirit? I love to fight!  but only if the odds are obviously in my favor because dying sucks y'know? I didn't agree with his vote on Rain but I understand why a meathead himself would make it. Maybe he's not fully stupid cause I kinda like what he's saying about Aizen, who is being way more awkward than he

A real man (or woman, Kamina doesn't discriminate) never dies, even when killed. I sure don't. I'm looking at the All Might/Aizen interaction now and dislike this post by Aizen

Namely the whole "if you think I'm a wolf you should be voting me" bit. Not sure if it's the whole holier-than-thou attitude or how seriously they seem to be taking everything. The latter feels opportunistic. @All Mightwhy's Aizen v in your opinion?

Just now, Marisa Kirisame said:

Well..I don't think if they're buddy-buddy they would go ahead and be so obvious so I definitely agree! I still don't think you're a bad guy Mr. Might but please don't be a dumbass and not call me a person, how else could I be communicating with you

a real person talks to me without bias or insults. a villain will talk to me like i'm dirt, a hero with respect, but a person will cast aside ignorance and stand for what is right. that is why when you speak to me, your answers must come from the heart. if you are town, i will be able to see right into your soul.

do you think a wolf exists between rain and aizen? what would be your opinion on both?

1 minute ago, All Might said:

a real person talks to me without bias or insults. a villain will talk to me like i'm dirt, a hero with respect, but a person will cast aside ignorance and stand for what is right. that is why when you speak to me, your answers must come from the heart. if you are town, i will be able to see right into your soul.

do you think a wolf exists between rain and aizen? what would be your opinion on both?

Too early to sell my soul on it but I'd wager Reimu's donation money (by stealing it of course~) that one could be in there and I currently lean Aizen. Rain hasn't done anything besides make a sheepish vote in RVS

8 minutes ago, All Might said:

talk to me like a person

Rain's entrance? The vote on Sham about 100% orange juice? What did that have to do with Aizen?

Wouldn't go as far as to say they're not w/w based on that alone, I think it speaks more to Aizen themselves.

54 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

Hey So since I have a history of being mislynched in anon games, I wanted to claim this information right away. I have a very scummy role. in addition to that, I have mod-given confirmation that there IS a hostile third party in this game. If claiming this gets me killed or whatever (by some role looking for me or some shit) then so be it, because I don't see the town benefit in keeping this info private.

Passive aggressive tone in this leans towards being town, given what the post pertains to, just off of initial readthrough. The actual content in the post "lol my role is scummy dw bout it" is probably more on the NAI side for now though.