Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

11 minutes ago, Ochako Uraraka said:

vague questioning, lame...........  

What about my RVS vote bothered you?

What makes you think I'm trying to "stay low"?

You probably arent scum if i had to guess but calling people out as underdeveloped is kinda zzzs when  your one major interaction in the game thus far was you mixing up two players then not following up with the other one. :eyes: As for my thoughts on the you/aizen stuff i dont think Aizen's defense of rain was hard enough to be considered relevant in saying "oh scum!aizen would never have defended scum!rain that hard there" so meh. That "is that serious" post or w/e from aizen was still rvs-y and not defensivey.

As for cu, the reason i maintained my townlean on him was because usually scum wont say things that directly object to the basis as to why someone is townleaning them. Nothing super solid but enough for a page 3 read on d1.

Those are my thoughts off the top of my head, along with a few questions for you. Have fun Symbol of Peace~~~

a lot of people are putting themselves out there. you feel more contained, and while i see you exhibit level 3 thoughts, you're not exhibiting level 3 play. i need more from this slot.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, All Might said:

a higher quality of said process. level 1 is shallow, 2 is average, 3 is thoughtful

ic, well you needn't worry. It'll come, as more posts come out, you'll get more from me. But thats about all I got for now tbqh. Feel free to keep questioning me at your leisure though. I'm more than open to it.

I have a really bad feeling about Ochako but it's partially based off of me being pretty sure I know who they are out of game, so I don't think it's valid? I'll keep an eye on the slot and post a read if I can come up with one without that. 

Goodnight everyone!

Now let's talk about Marisa. I'm in this weird "want to townread her for some reason but can't" state.

Unvotes All Might in 44, says the vote's not as interesting but doesn't move to a "more interesting" place. Also says she doesn't think Might's untrustworthy (implying townread). Later explains her disagreements with Might but not why he's no longer an interesting vote, but she seems to find him interesting enough with her comments in 58 and 60.

I'm having difficulty getting an idea of where she stands on All Might and Aizen, like I have an idea what her reads are there but have trouble following the progression.

As a semi-related question @Marisa Kirisame All Might asked if you think there's a wolf in Rain/Aizen and you said there "could be" and that you leaned Aizen. Should I take this to mean that yes, you think Aizen's a wolf, or only that you think Aizen's more likely to be a wolf than Rain?

7 minutes ago, Estelle said:

I have a really bad feeling about Ochako but it's partially based off of me being pretty sure I know who they are out of game, so I don't think it's valid? I'll keep an eye on the slot and post a read if I can come up with one without that. 

Goodnight everyone!

Err, Night! And you probably dont have a meta read on me!

Ochako, you're super cute! Have you considered becoming a trans-universal idol with me? I bet a hero idol would be super popular! It's weird, though... Even though you're adorable, I don't know if I can totally trust you!

39 minutes ago, Ochako Uraraka said:

You probably arent scum if i had to guess but calling people out as underdeveloped is kinda zzzs when  your one major interaction in the game thus far was you mixing up two players then not following up with the other one. :eyes:

19 minutes ago, Ochako Uraraka said:

ic, well you needn't worry. It'll come, as more posts come out, you'll get more from me. But thats about all I got for now tbqh. Feel free to keep questioning me at your leisure though. I'm more than open to it.

Hey, but if All Might probably isn't scum, there's no need for him to be the player you're putting the most focus into questioning, right? Also, encouraging him to keep questioning you directs game state towards a path where time is spent pressuring you! A townie-aligned you would know you're town, so this only works towards vindicating you rather than catching scum. If there's anybody in these games who cares about looking good to the people pressuring them more than finding their own people to pressure, it's the bad guys!

##Unvote
##Vote: Ochako Uraraka

You're more interested in yourself than our win condition right now. Focus your energy externally and you can be a true hero and idol, like me!

Everyone else who's actually posted opinions seems pretty good to me right now! I wish Marisa and Estelle would have more clear reads and maybe even actual votes, but they still look like total cuties to me. I do have slight worries about Aizen who seemed aggressively contrary in a way that wasn't really productive. I can't tell what he thinks from his posts either but none of his aggression seems to be helping catch the enemy, so...

2 hours ago, Kamina said:

You seem pretty manly. Let me give you a hand.

##Vote: Rain Nijika

Are you just 'helping' or do you have a scumread on Rain yourself? I don't see what you're accomplishing here.

2 hours ago, All Might said:

easy v

im mixing up my ppl. person im voting is w and in that case aizen prolly v. @Aizen you live this time

Your enthusiasm will be fun to crush. If you ever wish to duel me you know where to find me.

@Aizen how does this translate to being fed up

Reading the boys post it felt like he was already giving up and expected to be lynched to me. I feel like that comes from fed up town a lot more then it does scum. Do you disagree with my assessment? I'd love to hear this (out of rp) I don't mind to offend anyone with smug comments it's just rp if I am let me know.

2 hours ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Eh? It seemed to me like you really wanted Aizen dead for a second there, but now you're changing your mind already? I don't feel like this went full circle..

It's easy to get people to see my way dear.

talk to me like a person

animes are confusing. attributed rain's awkward ass entrance to aizen, but since aizen immediately jumped to rain's defense, doesnt seem like w/w. if im pushing rain i dont want to be cross universing yet and pushing aizen whos roleplaying bugs me in general

I think you're underestimating what can be w/w. Of course I'm in the topic of conversation here but I don't want to dismiss something like that easily. I think anything posted doesn't really scream 'can't be w/w.' Heroes like you are so easily trusting it's why you're so easy to stab in the back. 

1 hour ago, Cú Chulainn said:

not necessarily, but my role is definitely one that would look clearly to be scum by PoE in a massclaim, and on rolecop scans. I'm a player that doesn't get mislynched often EXCEPT in anon games and claiming this information immediately and saying what I need to say immediately will avoid another Incident caused by Something I'm not going to specify further but you know what I'm getting at. 

You've won my interest. You may be my subordinate for the time being.

Is that 3 people saying I could be scum but not voting me. I dislike that a bit actions speak louder then words and yet no votes. You think I could be a wolf why aren't you trying to lynch me not that hard fools.

9 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Reading the boys post it felt like he was already giving up and expected to be lynched to me.

I... really don't agree with this, myself! I think he made the post to get important info out of the way immediately. After all, there's no reason to already think you're going to be lynched when nobody has voted or suspected you, right?

3 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Is that 3 people saying I could be scum but not voting me. I dislike that a bit actions speak louder then words and yet no votes. You think I could be a wolf why aren't you trying to lynch me not that hard fools.

The military hasn't provided us with the technology necessary to vote multiple units! Do you have problems with specific people who've suspected you?

1 hour ago, Kamina said:

Going back over whole 3 pages so far for some sweet microanalysis. First thoughts:

For how seriously Aizen seems to be taking All Might's joke post, I'm surprised they have no reaction to Estelle's RVS.

@Olivier are you townreading Estelle then because they were passive-aggressive, and if so to what extent? What do you think of people saying the same thing about Cu? I personally don't really get AI vibes either way surrounding Cu's claim, tone-based or otherwise. He's probably not lying about having info re: existence of an ITP but the jury's still out on his own alignment.

He said he was serious so I believed him. I assumed everything before it was random voting stage so I didn't really care for or really read it much.

1 hour ago, Ochako Uraraka said:

You probably arent scum if i had to guess but calling people out as underdeveloped is kinda zzzs when  your one major interaction in the game thus far was you mixing up two players then not following up with the other one. :eyes: As for my thoughts on the you/aizen stuff i dont think Aizen's defense of rain was hard enough to be considered relevant in saying "oh scum!aizen would never have defended scum!rain that hard there" so meh. That "is that serious" post or w/e from aizen was still rvs-y and not defensivey.

As for cu, the reason i maintained my townlean on him was because usually scum wont say things that directly object to the basis as to why someone is townleaning them. Nothing super solid but enough for a page 3 read on d1.

Those are my thoughts off the top of my head, along with a few questions for you. Have fun Symbol of Peace~~~

I like this post because it's a mind meld of things I said myself while catching up we seem to have the same stances so she can live...for now 

58 minutes ago, All Might said:

a higher quality of said process. level 1 is shallow, 2 is average, 3 is thoughtful

I hope you're going to explain the difference between thoughts and play. 

2 minutes ago, Sham said:
12 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Reading the boys post it felt like he was already giving up and expected to be lynched to me.

I... really don't agree with this, myself! I think he made the post to get important info out of the way immediately. After all, there's no reason to already think you're going to be lynched when nobody has voted or suspected you, right?

You're correct there's no reason to think you're going to be lynched but to me while I was reading the post in question it sure felt like he thought he was going to be lynched.

3 minutes ago, Sham said:

The military hasn't provided us with the technology necessary to vote multiple units! Do you have problems with specific people who've suspected you?

Hm. The closest would be Kamina but his posting on this page made me feel slightly better about him. So I don't really have a problem with any of them It's more a personal thing I dislike and scumread in players so while I find it scummy the players in question are fine so far.  Was your vote on Ochako serious at all or more a joke given I take things too seriously I suppose I'll ask. She's one of my top 2 townreads who I wouldn't mind working under me.

I think Ochako's deserving of my earlygame pressure right now. Like I said, her stances seem passive here and her biggest line of inquiry is versus somebody she thinks "probably isn't scum". I really don't like when she told All Might to feel free to keep questioning her, it's like she's putting the burden of productivity on other players and not her while trying to sound helpful without doing much.

56 minutes ago, Estelle said:

Goodnight everyone!

##Vote Estelle
At first glance, I was townreading this post because I can see someone thinking this and it being genuine I'm at a disadvantage of meta here but. Posts like these are easy to make and they can't really be explained or defended against its mostly shading. I'm keeping my eye on this slot and Kamina I won't go into details on Kamina and while yes I know that's hypocritical I don't care I'm "evil" what can I say.
At least All might is loud so if he's town scum will most likely kill him on that base. 

1 minute ago, Sham said:

I think Ochako's deserving of my earlygame pressure right now. Like I said, her stances seem passive here and her biggest line of inquiry is versus somebody she thinks "probably isn't scum". I really don't like when she told All Might to feel free to keep questioning her, it's like she's putting the burden of productivity on other players and not her while trying to sound helpful without doing much.

As someone who does better with direct questioning and people asking me questions myself. I see no issue with that. The last part I would like you to quote some of her posts that are 'sounding helpful but really not doing much' please. Also while we're on the topic why is being passive a bad thing? I understand staying in the shadows as scum but that doesn't seem to be what she's doing. You have my interest 'idol' don't lose it.

Town wants to lynch the scum, scum just wants to not get lynched! This is one of the first concepts you teach people in training! If Ochako is posting a lot but doesn't look like she's trying to find scum, the conclusion is that she's posting to look good so she doesn't get lynched! I think her offering to answer questions is pretending to be helpful because it seems initially open and charismatic for her to say that but when you think about it there's not much for a townie Ochako to gain from being in the spotlight. If she was putting in work outside of her back-and-forth with All Might, I'd take it more at face value, but it doesn't seem like she's doing that yet.

Considering I mostly agreed with what she said I'm shocked you don't have much an opinion on me. I disagree with your outlook but I think you believe what you're typing and that's the important part. I'll explain my take for you now listen well. Yes the basics of Mafia is for town to lynch scum and scum to not be lynched and win. The beauty of the game is there is no set way for scum to act or games would be over fast. Correct me if I'm mistaken but what I'm taking is you're thinking Ochako isn't confident in herself if she's scum. If you're posting a lot but not trying to find scum (as scum) then you're not a very good scum player. It's giving the illusion that you are and  I feel that's rather easy to do. I'm biased in the questioning part because I love to do that myself so my thoughts on it aren't helpful. I don't really know if the goal is to be in the spotlight but I don't think she's been flying under the radar. If she was I would agree with you.

To give a tldr for some people who don't like to read this. I think Ochako is town she's said a lot of things I've thought and even posted myself before I saw her posting. I think her tone is light and carefree I see that coming from town more than scum.
Sham I know you hate when people ask you to ask questions but I'd enjoy it if you did on another topic after we're done this so I can give a less bias opinion.

I would like others to give thoughts on this as well. For me it's something I do as town myself so I can see this coming from town and not how it's scummy. So if someone else chimed in it'd be much more helpful. Although if you all rather be useless that works.

rip time to drop RP cuz talking like Olivier while playing seriously would be too much effort

townread on Estelle wasn't really much but even in RVS I prefer trying to stack votes than vote someone I'm leaning town. walking back the Estelle tr now; don't like how she just walked in, observed that RVS was over, and then didn't comment on much initially. when she did post, the Ochako bit is pretty wishy washy and meaningless.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Estelle

thoughts on ochako are a bit mixed. i felt like the initial RVS vote ignored that ~stuff~ was happening and their comments when they did come were passive. i don't like that ochako had to be prodded into giving detailed thoughts, especially because the post indicated that they're pretty competent. that being said I also think I know who ochako is except unlike estelle it makes me want to give them a bit of a pass here. but i'm also p sure I know who estelle is (and they probably know who I am cuz there are only like three ppl who would pick trails characters) and if ochako says estelle doesn't have a meta read on them then I probably don't either??? mafia is hard. keeping an eye on them for now.

i don't really like sham's reasoning for finding ochako suspicious though? i agree about the bit about them being passive and letting all might do the work but the bit about them being suspicious for offering to answer questions doesn't make sense. why wouldn't town want to be in the spotlight? it's scum that doesn't want to be in the spotlight.