Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

I wanna say All Might looks better than Aizen in their early exchange, though I wouldn't say I'm scumreading Aizen from it. All Might's thoughts on Aizen looked good, but one thing I was wondering about @All Might. You're saying Aizen/Rain likely isn't w/w (which I disagree with) and go for Rain, which puzzles me because I'd think your stuff on Aizen was stronger than what you had on Rain. Could you explain why you think Rain was worse?

This is good

Dislike this. I agree with the first part (townpoints for Cu), but the latter part reads like an excuse to not give said townpoints.

Weak potshot and also not really relevant in this case imo

Hate this, especially since her only follow up is this post, 1 hour later

@Estelle During this hour, were you trying to find reads or doing something else. If the former, where are the thoughts, if the latter, why did you feel the need to pop in?

##Vote:Estelle

I was playing video games doing Bracer things with this tab open. Nobody was saying anything that set off any real alarm bells for me so I didn't feel a need to say much except that bit about Ochaku, which after sleeping on it feels less certain do I'm reading that slot as a null now. 

I don't usually read into RVS very much, but this morning I've got some more stuff to go off of. First, I really like Sham's game-solving so far. I always admire those who can actually create and defend reads this early in the game because I sure as heck can't. Also, I fail to see the scum benefit in Aizen and Olivier "losing the RP" as in the last anon game I played the mafia was able to use RP to stay in the town's good graces long after they should have been found out. Which makes both of those slots seem better to me, after all Aizen could have continued to RP this whole game and used that as an excuse for all kinds of poor contributions. 

That's 3 people I feel good about. Who do I not feel good about? Well everybody seems so nice so far! And a lot of players haven't even posted yet! Olivier's vote on me feels kind of "eh" but my behavior so far in this game has been legitimately scummy so I can't really blame people for jumping on me. I'm not scum though, so please stop wasting your time on me! I honestly can't think of anything else that feels weird to me this game except for Cu's claim, and even that I see more likely coming from town than scum.

yeah after a good night's sleep (read: 5 hours) I have decided to drop Marisa down on my list. it kinda frustrates me to just be questioning people attacking Aizen but upon a reread I also don't understand why Kamina isn't voting Aizen? I like the questions they're asking tho, seem to be going beyond superficial stuff. interested in seeing follow-ups from kamina on the responses they've gotten to those questions.

6 minutes ago, Olivier said:

yeah after a good night's sleep (read: 5 hours) I have decided to drop Marisa down on my list. it kinda frustrates me to just be questioning people attacking Aizen but upon a reread I also don't understand why Kamina isn't voting Aizen? I like the questions they're asking tho, seem to be going beyond superficial stuff. interested in seeing follow-ups from kamina on the responses they've gotten to those questions.

Drop down as in from townie to scummy or drop down as in remove from top suspects list?

11 minutes ago, Estelle said:

I don't usually read into RVS very much, but this morning I've got some more stuff to go off of. First, I really like Sham's game-solving so far. I always admire those who can actually create and defend reads this early in the game because I sure as heck can't. Also, I fail to see the scum benefit in Aizen and Olivier "losing the RP" as in the last anon game I played the mafia was able to use RP to stay in the town's good graces long after they should have been found out. Which makes both of those slots seem better to me, after all Aizen could have continued to RP this whole game and used that as an excuse for all kinds of poor contributions. 

That's 3 people I feel good about. Who do I not feel good about? Well everybody seems so nice so far! And a lot of players haven't even posted yet! Olivier's vote on me feels kind of "eh" but my behavior so far in this game has been legitimately scummy so I can't really blame people for jumping on me. I'm not scum though, so please stop wasting your time on me! I honestly can't think of anything else that feels weird to me this game except for Cu's claim, and even that I see more likely coming from town than scum.

What makes Sham stand out among some other active players?

Aizen didn't stop roleplaying though, does that change anything?

What about Oliviers vote don't you like?

22 minutes ago, Olivier said:

estelle, what's your opinion on the people going after aizen (marisa, kamina)?

I think it's too early to say anything for certain. Marisa and Kamin seem to know what they're talking about but their reasons for sussing Aizen aren't that great. That said, I personally believe it's impossible to have a great reason to think someone is scum at this point in the game.

15 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

What makes Sham stand out among some other active players?

Aizen didn't stop roleplaying though, does that change anything?

What about Oliviers vote don't you like?

Sham made a well put together read on Ochaku (notice I say "well put together" not "true" or "sheepable") and then she defended it, and her decision to not vote there, under pressure. Scum would likely cave to what people wanted in that situation. 

You are right he did not! I just went back and re-read a few things and

10 hours ago, Aizen said:

Yes rping being a smug guy who thinks he's a walking god without coming off as an asshole is rather hard...

I interpreted the above post as him agreeing to back off on RP like Olivier but it doesn't really mean that on a second read. I believe Aizen's RP could potentially be a detriment to town if he winds up being unable to speak clearly through it. I think it's possible to be a great town player and RP at the same time, but it could also be used as a cover for scummy tone. We'll have to see how Aizen does.

Olivier just voted me for obvious reasons. That's why I followed by saying I didn't blame him, seeing as there were obvious reasons to vote me. But scum likes to take advantage of the obvious even more than town does, so it doesn't necessarily clear him.

1 minute ago, All Might said:

estelle's lack of scumreads is a huge tell

People always say this about me. ;-;

This is why I prefer subbing into games. You miss out on all of this annoying over-analysis at the beginning.

11 hours ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Aizen definitely seemed like he was playing more to his RP to an exaggerated state but then fell back on this behavior once called for it. Does a townie really feel the need to do that? I've been eyeing him much more and now he's defending Ochako, but I don't really know if she needs defending! It just feels like he's trying to gain favor and focusing on looking good, but it contradicts his RP so maybe he felt like he had tone it down for a minute?

I tuned it down because All Might said I was being rude and I don't want to make the game unfun for others. Yes I love to rp but I don't want to make the game unfun by being an ass so I'm trying to find a balance

11 hours ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I sorta think the real true bad guys haven't posted yet. I want more people to give thoughts on Aizen. I know I'm not voting but I feel my intent is now clearly stated so sorry I'm lazy ~Ze

Does this mean you townread most of the people posting? How strongly do you feel this way.

1 hour ago, Estelle said:

Welllll that's the thing!

11 hours ago, Aizen said:

Yes rping being a smug guy who thinks he's a walking god without coming off as an asshole is rather hard...

This just feels like an excuse? ~Ka And this is after the fact of everything. That's why I said that I felt Aizen felt inclined to drop the RP a little when it got him heat but now he's here trying to say that because of the RP people have mistaken his intentions

9 hours ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

I'm assuming you're talking about the asking for questions thing? For me that's something scum!me would definitely do, town!me might do.

It can be hard to find interesting stuff to talk about as scum, so sitting back and responding to questions is a lot easier. I can see it coming from town not wanting to be shaded for no reason, but lean scum on it.

Fair enough I suppose if I look at it in the mindset of weaker scum players it would make more sense.

10 hours ago, Ochako Uraraka said:

That being said I'm being asked for proactivity so I suppose I'll oblige.

@Aizen

whatchu think about All-Might dropping the ball on the you/rain read so fast and never really getting back to it?

I think it was very towny because he could've picked it up and kept a push on me with barely any backlash for a free ml if he was scum. I think the reason he's calling me town is a bad reason but still correct none the less.

5 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I tuned it down because All Might said I was being rude and I don't want to make the game unfun for others. Yes I love to rp but I don't want to make the game unfun by being an ass so I'm trying to find a balance

Does this mean you townread most of the people posting? How strongly do you feel this way.

I've been called an ass many times but I'm a cute witch so I can get away with it

I posted my thoughts earlier in an exchange with Olivier! Maybe I'll post more soon...

9 hours ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

he commented about three people suspecting him..but wasn't this his defense earlier with mr. Mighty pretty much the same? He resorted to lightly shading mighty saying he hadn't voted him

The former was me questioning all might because I was mostly confused it wasn't shading because his actions didn't make much sense to me. The three people I suppose you can call shade given I do think your actions speak louder than words and when I don't see actions lining up with words I find it scummy.

Also, I fail to see the scum benefit in Aizen and Olivier "losing the RP" as in the last anon game I played the mafia was able to use RP to stay in the town's good graces long after they should have been found out. Which makes both of those slots seem better to me, after all Aizen could have continued to RP this whole game and used that as an excuse for all kinds of poor contributions. 

I'm not going to stop roleplaying fool. I'm just trying to not come off unfun/an ass it wasn't because of anyones reads or thoughts on me. RPing and giving thoughts aren't that hard to do together.

I was playing video games doing Bracer things with this tab open. Nobody was saying anything that set off any real alarm bells for me so I didn't feel a need to say much except that bit about Ochaku, which after sleeping on it feels less certain do I'm reading that slot as a null now. 

This part is alarming to me! You shouldn't feel like you've done anything wrong if you're innocent! And if you did something wrong, you just lie anyways of course.

Olivier's thoughts and post on you implies he knows who you are, but furthermore if you are bowing to this fact and calling yourself legitimately scummy I'd say that'd make me him more credible. I can understand where you're coming from in some parts, like saying that you don't believe in hard reads this early in the game, but the fact remains that it doesn't..line up why you like Sham. if you don't believe in that, does that mean scum are more likely to fake this behavior? I use myself as an example for everything, so I know if I'm lying I'd be pretty good at catching liars too, so what's your thoughts on that? Could scum possibly be faking these type of hard reads early?

44 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

I feel weird. I agree with that being scummy. I dislike the hedginess. And yet I think it reads like genuinely lost town? Need more time to parse I think. Vote stays for now.

##Vote Nemu Kurotsuchi
I like to believe ms Nemu is aligned with the wolves this stance is one big contradiction because in this very post they're being hedgey while saying they dislike it. The questions they ask are very vanilla and them to just be trying to seem productive along with a bit of random shade throwing. A little bit of buddying with Oli while not explaining their own reads just saying 'I agree' I feel good this will flip wolf 

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

This part is alarming to me! You shouldn't feel like you've done anything wrong if you're innocent! And if you did something wrong, you just lie anyways of course.

Olivier's thoughts and post on you implies he knows who you are, but furthermore if you are bowing to this fact and calling yourself legitimately scummy I'd say that'd make me him more credible. I can understand where you're coming from in some parts, like saying that you don't believe in hard reads this early in the game, but the fact remains that it doesn't..line up why you like Sham. if you don't believe in that, does that mean scum are more likely to fake this behavior? I use myself as an example for everything, so I know if I'm lying I'd be pretty good at catching liars too, so what's your thoughts on that? Could scum possibly be faking these type of hard reads early?

Pay attention to how I refer to Sham's case here.

54 minutes ago, Estelle said:

Sham made a well put together read on Ochaku (notice I say "well put together" not "true" or "sheepable") and then she defended it, and her decision to not vote there, under pressure. Scum would likely cave to what people wanted in that situation. 

I don't think any such case is likely to be accurate, but I do think it's bold for Sham to do something controversial early one and stand by it.

5 minutes ago, Aizen said:

The former was me questioning all might because I was mostly confused it wasn't shading because his actions didn't make much sense to me. The three people I suppose you can call shade given I do think your actions speak louder than words and when I don't see actions lining up with words I find it scummy.

I can see your struggle with RP becoming ultimately NAI therefore we can drop it here McEdge. I've found something cooler now so let's call it a truce ahaha~

Just now, Estelle said:

Pay attention to how I refer to Sham's case here.

I don't think any such case is likely to be accurate, but I do think it's bold for Sham to do something controversial early one and stand by it.

Mmmm..but what makes Olivier different in that case? Olivier also made a large claim about you if not exactly in the same fashion!