Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

Agree with Sham's comments when they vote Ochako. The fact that Ochako tells All Might "you probably aren't scum" but doesn't seem to be doing much to try and figure out who is is a ping. Granted it's page 5 at this point, but looking out for things like this as I continue.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:01 AM, Aizen said:

Are you just 'helping' or do you have a scumread on Rain yourself? I don't see what you're accomplishing here.

Just helping. I know a manly spirit when I see one, and why not add some more RVS pressure? By the way, if you're ever up for a duel, the mighty Kamina is ready to take you on!

Aizen's persistence with the "why don't you lynch me if you think I'm a wolf" makes me think it probably has more to do with playstyle than alignment. Also liking their efforts to clarify differences in how their posts might be affected by RP and breaking the convention when needed, and the bit where they admit to possibly taking things to seriously and adjusting their play based on that in this post:

On 8/29/2018 at 1:17 AM, Aizen said:

Hm. The closest would be Kamina but his posting on this page made me feel slightly better about him. So I don't really have a problem with any of them It's more a personal thing I dislike and scumread in players so while I find it scummy the players in question are fine so far.  Was your vote on Ochako serious at all or more a joke given I take things too seriously I suppose I'll ask. She's one of my top 2 townreads who I wouldn't mind working under me.

With regards to All Might, does RVS only end then when someone explicitly states they're serious? I guess what I'm trying to get at with Estelle's vote is that her "this vote is random" comment was over-the-top to the extent where I'd be surprised if you took it at face value, and she later outright said in 38 "now I have a reason to vote you" and your response there was only RP related.

Will be back to continue soon.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I just can't help but be confused because you are bringing up new argument I thought you already concluded by analyzing (your words) C.C's post! It's only morning and you're underage so you better not be drinking like Mr. Mighty was before

i was drunk on the rush of dunking villains

1 hour ago, All Might said:

i'm scumreading them for forced and unrealistic scumreads and a poor process behind them. they hedged on ochako and dropped their scumread for a poor reason, and then started attacking estelle for a lack of scumreads which at this point is just not true. estelle is obviously struggling to get into the game, but they have procured a couple scumreads like their c.c. vote case thing. i questioned them about it, they seemed pretty confident, and i liked the response i got a little bit. sham completely ignored that to go on and say that estelle has no scumreads. thats pretty hardcore not paying attention or blatant lying.

This is interesting and solidifies Sham as my secondary scumread, thank you.

1 hour ago, All Might said:

? whar does this mean ?

I meant that considering they're both players with little content and low activity, they're easy wagons to hide on for scum. I was wondering how you, someone not voting either, felt about the people there.

55 minutes ago, Estelle said:

I feel like if we heard more from Ochaku it would help clear up some things with Sham and the other Ochaku voters, but it's weird that she hasn't said anything in a bit. Could be unable to post, or could be scum waiting out a storm that seems to be passing.

As for why C2's post bothers me more than Violet's, Violet's post may have had borrowed logic but at least she seems to have read the entire thread and considered the other options. C2's Ochaku vote has pretty much the same logic, she says she feels like Ochaku should be contributing more and then votes her. Notice: it's as if she didn't even read the rest of the thread. Why is she so confident voting when she hasn't even caught up on reading? Should we really be giving C2 a pass for this vote just because her read has a quote in it? She spends a lot more time coming to inconclusive reads on Olivier than she does on explaining her vote.

The main issue here is that she's only posted one time. I'm going to leave my vote there for now but from here on out I'll be primarily looking at players who are contributing a lot more currently.

##Vote C. C.

What are your current thoughts on Ochako? (If the answer is you don't know just say that)

The paragraph on C.C./Violet  confuses me since it appears you're judging quantity of reading over quality to me. As in, just because Violet has read more doesn't make her more town if she isn't analyzing what she's reading. What gives you the impression she's weighing all options?

7 hours ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Also how you're feeling about people voting them whilst you're at it. Going for lhf or legit concerns?

at the time you asked this marissa and sham were the two voters on either. i think sham is scum, but marissa hasn't pinged me. they've had alright questioning, too, so i feel alright on that slot.

9 hours ago, Shinori said:

Refakitty³, Rain, Nemu, All Might, Cu Chulainn

also i really dislike this wagon composition after realizing sham was at l-2

##unvote

5 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

This is interesting and solidifies Sham as my secondary scumread, thank you.

I meant that considering they're both players with little content and low activity, they're easy wagons to hide on for scum. I was wondering how you, someone not voting either, felt about the people there.

What are your current thoughts on Ochako? (If the answer is you don't know just say that)

The paragraph on C.C./Violet  confuses me since it appears you're judging quantity of reading over quality to me. As in, just because Violet has read more doesn't make her more town if she isn't analyzing what she's reading. What gives you the impression she's weighing all options?

IDK much about Ochako, their posts seemed pretty ordinary to me but apparently Sham had an issue with them. If you're curious about why I sussed them earlier, I'm pretty sure I know who they are out of game and I thought they did something that would have looked like they had a scumbuddy's help getting reads, but their behavior was pretty consistent after that so I probably just jumped at nothing.

I'm just saying in regard to Violet/C2 is that Violet appears to have read the whole thread. Maybe she didn't pay much attention and that's why her reads are unoriginal. But C2 claims to have a solid read and has settled on who they want to vote, yet doesn't seem to have considered anything after that Olivier post. If she hasn't finished reading, then how does she think Ochaku is the scummiest player in the game? It suggests some level of extra knowledge, like she knew Ochaku never posted again after that even though she doesn't seem to have considered anything after that herself.

She has one scumread based off of half of the conversation we've had so far, she's blanked out on the other half and has nothing to contribute on the other players people are suspecting. Honestly a lot of this would just be fixed if she would make another post.

3 minutes ago, Estelle said:

I'm just saying in regard to Violet/C2 is that Violet appears to have read the whole thread. Maybe she didn't pay much attention and that's why her reads are unoriginal. But C2 claims to have a solid read and has settled on who they want to vote, yet doesn't seem to have considered anything after that Olivier post. If she hasn't finished reading, then how does she think Ochaku is the scummiest player in the game? It suggests some level of extra knowledge, like she knew Ochaku never posted again after that even though she doesn't seem to have considered anything after that herself.

She has one scumread based off of half of the conversation we've had so far, she's blanked out on the other half and has nothing to contribute on the other players people are suspecting. Honestly a lot of this would just be fixed if she would make another post.

Yeah, but is only reading half the thread, analyzing it and posting halfway to get something out there not better than skimming the entire thing? Note that I don't like C.C.'s  much and don't think her content was that useful either, but at least it's better than what Violet offered imo.

1 hour ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Why? The first two are RVS, mine was a placeholder, the fourth is yours and then there's Cu. I don't see the problem tbh.

the first two have a chance at containing a wolf, and i don't see wolves lock on their rvs vote on a partner for 2 days. if that was my partner id be freaking out in wolf chat. seems they don't care about how there vote is sitting on sham even at l-2. 

yours isn't with the intent of lynching sham, and at l-2, that's an important distinction. 

the only votes i don't have a problem with were mine and cu's since cu is a pretty strong tr for me atm

1 hour ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Yeah, but is only reading half the thread, analyzing it and posting halfway to get something out there not better than skimming the entire thing? Note that I don't like C.C.'s  much and don't think her content was that useful either, but at least it's better than what Violet offered imo.

I guess. I don't see C2's post as very good "analysis" either, but the same could honestly be said about most of my posts. I don't mind voting either of them, I just felt like Violet took a lot of heat when C2 got off fine while doing a lot of the same thing. More content from either of these players would go a long way to help. I'm leaving my vote on C2, but I'll consolidate on Violet if need be. I'd like to remind you all, though, that there are potentially active scum in the thread right now though. I don't think we're going to get any further arguing about 2 players who have only made one post each. I'd consolidate on either of them later, but I'd like to get a better read on the players who are posting new content right now.

3 minutes ago, All Might said:

the first two have a chance at containing a wolf, and i don't see wolves lock on their rvs vote on a partner for 2 days. if that was my partner id be freaking out in wolf chat. seems they don't care about how there vote is sitting on sham even at l-2. 

yours isn't with the intent of lynching sham, and at l-2, that's an important distinction. 

the only votes i don't have a problem with were mine and cu's since cu is a pretty strong tr for me atm

I'm not following what you mean by the second line, but the first point is reasonable.

8 minutes ago, Estelle said:

I guess. I don't see C2's post as very good "analysis" either, but the same could honestly be said about most of my posts. I don't mind voting either of them, I just felt like Violet took a lot of heat when C2 got off fine while doing a lot of the same thing. More content from either of these players would go a long way to help. I'm leaving my vote on C2, but I'll consolidate on Violet if need be. I'd like to remind you all, though, that there are potentially active scum in the thread right now though. I don't think we're going to get any further arguing about 2 players who have only made one post each. I'd consolidate on either of them later, but I'd like to get a better read on the players who are posting new content right now.

It isn't very good either and to be fair I don't think Violet is that much worse either, I just think she's 'objectively' a little bit worse and was therefore confused on your stance if that makes sense? I get your point on them not getting heat though.

Where are you at currently with hunting for active scum?

Oops! I must have fainted after forgetting to eat. But I'm back now and ready to rumble. :relieved:

@Ochako Uraraka I have a guess for you who are, and in that case you should be more proactive rather than passive like I've seen you in previous games. Pick 3 "random" names from the playerlist and tell me what you think about them. I don't care if they're shitty or unoriginal thoughts, just put something out there so we can evaluate it.

@C. C. This post is basically one big hit and run that ends up saying nothing. Picking on stuff like Olivier changing her mind and Ochako shitposting when none of those are AI in the slightest. Okay, you've talked a bit about Olivier and Sham, what are you actual reads on them? That last paragraph alone is pretty lynchworthy, word vomit on Olivier that ends with "more to you than I originally thought" without actually saying how it affects the Sham/Estelle/Olivier reads. It's just talking for the sake of filling up space.

##Vote: C.C. Probably needs to die today

This was mostly a prelim post. I'll be back later today to deepread and talk to people when I don't have to sneak off to post in mafia. Will look more closely at Violet, Sham, and Estelle when I get back. Kamina and Nemu for spice.

23 hours ago, Olivier said:

all might's last couple posts seemed very level 1, to use his terminology, and didn't have the aggressiveness of his first couple posts. seemed off.

I agree with this but I mostly put it as him being busy. @All Might Would that be the case? You're much less aggressive now that you seem to have a few townreads on you. Is your point on Rain scum and me town still true? What are your overall feelings? 

23 hours ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Mh? This narrative you're giving is kinda weird considering I was just saying I think she sounds like lost town.

You agree that the term is scummy is still a light shade throw. Along with you keeping your vote on the slot still implies a scumread so it was an outright contradiction my dear. Has that doctor got in your head again?

20 hours ago, All Might said:

my anatomy exam is tomorrow, so less time to post today

please @ me to posts you want me to respond to until i find time

Ah I see this answers my earlier question partly 

i think i've figured out the lynch

Yes?

20 hours ago, Estelle said:

OK I'll be back to devote my full attention to this in a bit. There's a lot of info here so if I get unlazy and start analyzing I should be able to come up with something now, but I've got a few jobs to take care of first. I'll be back in action in just a bit!

A clarifying note though: a few of you seemed to get the wrong impression from my entry. I was literally just quoting things Estelle says to Olivier. The main reason he and I might have seemed "chummy" is because our characters are from the same game. The way I like to play this game is nothing like how Estelle would probably play though.

@Nemu Kurotsuchi You're very critical of Violet's recap. Do you have any thoughts on C2's similar post? IMO it seems to exhibit a few of the same issues.

@C. C. Is your recap... unfinished? And if you haven't finished your recap, then why did you feel confident voting?

C2's recap is very scant on actual content. I ignored that at the time it showed up because I was expecting follow-ups with more detail. But they didn't, and I'm not impressed by what is there. I'm also disappointed in Nemu as she seems to have ignored C2's post and then goes on to pick apart Violet's post which... isn't as bad.

##Vote: C. C.

You can expect a detailed analysis of C2's post when I get back because yes, I am capable of detailed analysis. This is the first thing that's really piqued my interest though.

I must say I'm a sucker for info so the fact C2 got ignored by Nemu but Vio didn't scream partners to me. Of course this only applies if Nemu does flip scum and C2s post itself was nothing really major. So she can stay at null with a closer eye on her.

@Aizen go into details on me. Detail are good. (Until your first detailed plan gets you killed. Go figure.) With your comment on Ochako in response to Sham, I don't care much Ochako inviting people to question her. I care about Ochako being like "you're probably town All Might" and then only having questions for All Might and no one else (and especially since Ochako has this whole "level 3 thought process" that's a pretty big deal). @Sham if you've got any response to this too, feel free. Not sure how you're arriving at the conclusion that Sham was saying Ochako's not confident as scum, Aizen. The whole spotlight/under the radar debate's playstyle stuff, but Ochako's behavior towards All Might indicates a lack of sincerity in her scumhunting.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:55 AM, Sham said:

It's because her approach is "please keep talking to me so I can spend my effort on this game trying to stop you from voting me on Early Day 1 when it barely even matters, instead of trying to lynch mafia" at best and nothing but artificially trying to sound helpful at worst! It's not difficult to answer questions about RVS posts!

I don't like how Olivier handled his vote much, but I've already been posting a lot so I'm going to sleep on it. I'll get back to you tomorrow, Aizen!

Sham seems more concerned with Ochako being open to questions though, so @Sham what makes you find this scummier than the above about Ochako? Why is it impossible for her approach to be different if she is town? 

I'm scumleaning Ochako right now and Sham has a good chance of being town after an Ochako scumflip, just don't fully follow why Sham's taken up this line of questioning.

@Marisa Kirisame you can read? I can't (even with my glasses)...maybe I can get some lessons later, if you know what I...ahem.

I feel opposite from how you do about Aizen's dropping of the RP, think town's more likely to be quick to clarifying what they meant while scum's predisposed to trying to use RP to handwave away an accusation. "Oh, I didn't really mean that thing I said. Just being in character!" Also wouldn't go as far as to say that Aizen "stuck his neck out" for Rain, all he did was ask "is this serious"?

Olivier's looking good with that response to Sham and Marisa and I agree with his observation about Marisa being like "maybe the true bad guys haven't posted but also I don't like Aizen." How would you feel about joining Team Dai-Gurren?

For what it's worth I find Ochako super obvious, but it doesn't really affect my read on them? Maybe I'm thinking of a different person than you guys.

##unvote

i believe you. @Sham talk to me when you come back.

What did you want Sham to talk with you about? Scumreads? Townreads? Certain players? You know for a hero I assumed you'd be much more clear in your intent. Perhaps you're not as mighty as you first thought.

14 hours ago, Sham said:

If you want my opinion on you, to be honest, you're a null read for me right now and I'm gonna be keeping an eye on you, personally. I think agreeing with Ochako was OK because I thought you were agreeing with her observations, which weren't what I found scummy about her. That said! I'd like to know how you feel about Estelle's actual actions now that she's actively posting? You never brought her up again after your initial vote there and "I don't believe Estelle is scummy with the way almost no one seems to be on her side" is a nonsense reason when not all of the game was actively posting at the time. Not to mention that sometimes a group of townies can just be right, and sometimes bussing can happen!

You do have a point that I forgot some of the game isn't posting.so the point about no one defending her is rather moot. But  I believe she has a certain...innoance to her. I don't see her with an agenda or most of her posts even on the scummy side like some people are claiming. Her posting seems fine to me you're right on bussing and groups of town being correct but it all depends on the chess board you're playing with. 

15 hours ago, Sham said:

But even with all that... I agree with her kneejerk reaction to Violet's post, like, 100%. Violet, that was an almost fishy-ly safe-seeming post! There's way more minor townreads than anything else and then her suspects are both players who were already people of interest at this point. When you get back, Violet, at least make it clearer why you prefer Ochako's lynch over Estelle's!

##Vote: Violet Evergarden

You just say a group of townies can be correct on one scum so why is it that Violet is scummy for the reaction of talking to players with interest? Can't she be apart of that group of town that is going for the lynch on scum? You may want to rethink your posting a little. Or perhaps vote Ms Nemu with me.

15 hours ago, Sham said:

As for Estelle, I'm okay grilling her for her lack of scumreads and consider her a decent wagon. The text Marisa bolded bugged me, too. More recently, Estelle, why do you dismiss Nemu's suspicion of Violet's post? I don't think C.C.'s post was great or anything, but I thought Violet's looked padded with weak town-reads and seemed much more like it was trying to fit in with the current flow of the thread. I'm also finding myself confused by the switch to Nemu, confused why Estelle thinks Nemu finding Violet scummy is scummy, confused why Estelle needs to go into devil's advocate for Nemu when she votes her (obviously suspects aren't guaranteed scum until they flip! Mafia players know this!), and really I'm just confused by her all around.

Lack of scumreads isn't suspicious some people just take more time to develop than others. Besides faking a scumread is much easier than faking a townread that makes sense as scum. I agree with Est that Nemu calling out Violet but not C2 is very strange because to me the posts almost look the same so jumping on one and not the other is...weird.

15 hours ago, All Might said:

everyone seems pretty reserved right now with either roleplaying or a lack of passion in the gamestate. why ostracize nemu specifically

Coming from you that seemed to have a fire in your belly and resorting to...well this I have to say it's interesting to hear you say that given I think you fall in the same boat.

14 hours ago, All Might said:

don't assume i did anything. assume you know nothing, and assume all bluffs are true. with that knowledge in mind, i have 2 days to capitilize on all the info i gathered. i dont need to push my designated lynch yet, nor do i need to create a more chaotic atmosphere as i did early on. this is the portion of the day where i wait and watch, but you'll know when i'm ready to move against the wolves. hit and run scumhunting is getting to be more appreciated and less understood as time goes on.

Oh, you're going to be fun. You know what they say about assuming. What you should be doing is sharing what info you think you have so the town can assist you in this. You're not a lone wolf in this game. Mafia is about working together as a team to help reach a common goal. If you try to hard push a wagon by yourself while keeping your cards close well... I suggest you just fold at that point.

14 hours ago, All Might said:

do you really know what a true hero is?

A hero? A person that the weak look up too in their need of saving? You could even call myself a hero but I'm more of a god.

13 hours ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

You people sure love hearing yourself talk. I have thoughts but do I want to give them? Can I charge people for my thoughts? I should be getting paid for this somehow...

I rather pay you to not talk or exist at all.

13 hours ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

There's a lot of hmm..flaws in Nemu so far? It's strange to me because these flaws do not seem bad, rather I'm reading it like these flaws happen because a townie does not always premeditate their posts. The biggest thing I got out of her catch-up is that it was off-the-cuff, and I think initially thought 'this isn't that good', I get the feeling Nemu is a player who acts on instinct. I liked her open dialogue about things whether it pertained to me or Estelle. This will bode well as long as she continues to act in that way, because I did not see a scum trying to save face there personally. Mr. McEdge @Aizen, can you see what I'm saying?

Can you quote said open dialogue. Also you should really keep quiet on what will make X more towny if they do Y because if X is scum they're do as you said and you'll be just another mindless sheep for the wolves to feast on. So at the moment no I do not see what you're saying mostly because I don't get what you're talking about. How about a few more examples girly. I'll even pay special attention for once.

3 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Can you quote said open dialogue. Also you should really keep quiet on what will make X more towny if they do Y because if X is scum they're do as you said and you'll be just another mindless sheep for the wolves to feast on. So at the moment no I do not see what you're saying mostly because I don't get what you're talking about. How about a few more examples girly. I'll even pay special attention for once.

That's work! I hate work, especially if it's asked of me. Earlier on she was having an open dialogue about her scumreads and the progression of them. Her first post in example, there's a lot there that isn't the most pleasing to look at it but..it gets to the point. I like this behavior in general so it's not just limited to Nemu. I actually agree with you Edgy, so I don't want to be spending majority of my time trying to explain things like this. Do you still suspect her after everything has been said?

34 minutes ago, Kamina said:

@Marisa Kirisame you can read? I can't (even with my glasses)...maybe I can get some lessons later, if you know what I...ahem.

I feel opposite from how you do about Aizen's dropping of the RP, think town's more likely to be quick to clarifying what they meant while scum's predisposed to trying to use RP to handwave away an accusation. "Oh, I didn't really mean that thing I said. Just being in character!" Also wouldn't go as far as to say that Aizen "stuck his neck out" for Rain, all he did was ask "is this serious"?

Olivier's looking good with that response to Sham and Marisa and I agree with his observation about Marisa being like "maybe the true bad guys haven't posted but also I don't like Aizen." How would you feel about joining Team Dai-Gurren?

For what it's worth I find Ochako super obvious, but it doesn't really affect my read on them? Maybe I'm thinking of a different person than you guys.

I was starting to feel that way eventually which is why it hasn't been discussed. I think Edgy can be an asset if the Edge in his name is dropped, but then I would only have to call him Y as in Y do you have to be so Edgy all the time ahaha~

On 8/29/2018 at 2:59 AM, Ochako Uraraka said:

First off thanks for calling me cute. Glad to see someone else here with solid taste. 

This one is gonna be fun, self metaing in a anon game, kappa. D1, (early d1 especially) is honestly a difficult portion of the game for me and is home to some of my weakest play/reads historically; at least imo. Which is why I said the content would come re:my convo with All Might. So yes, I decided to take a more passive spin on this game letting people talk to me, and hopefully getting a read on them that way; at least early on. Following this line of thought, All Might came to me and sparked interaction, so it makes sense I would follow up by questioning him and attaining that read. By attaining that read on people who talk to me, I ascertain alignments and henceforth catch the scum. There is more than one way to go about getting reads.

I see no issue with telling him he may continue speaking with me if he desires, I'm down for any and all conversation. Would you rather me say "ok move along dont talk to me anymore?" Saying to someone I'm still open to converse is something entirely different than trying to centralize the entire game discussion around me specifically. Though, I suppose I can see the point of view you are taking on that one so I won't fault you for it. 

But when I do find something I want to push on someone, I will, like I said before. 

And what about people who don't talk to you? This "more passive spin" you talking about relies on other people talking to you, and you can't very well ignore anything going on in the game that isn't directly addressed at you. It's surprising that you've at this point found little to push. I do see you becoming more proactive pretty much right after that post, so should be good to see where you go with this.

Taking a slight divergence from my catch-up to look at Estelle in some more detail, since she seems a prominent topic but I'm just like "Wait, who?" Only meaningful thing I remembered from her at the start was her Ochako comment and I remember thinking I'd wait to see how she pursued it before getting worked up over it. So first thing of note after than is her 4 townreads on Olivier/Aizen/Sham/Cu and then "a lot of players haven't even posted yet." I don't have a master sheet in front of me of who's posted how many times, but I'm like 98% sure a good number of people had posted than and it seems really weird that you don't have any thoughts on All Might/myself/Ochako here (especially Ochako with your whole meta read on her and stuff).

Mention that you think it's "impossible" for someone to have a great reason why someone is scum at this point in the game. Okay, what do you plan to do about that? Sit around until we get to a later point? In the post where you do this you also go back some on your Aizen/Olivier reads. What made you suddenly think of the "scum likes to go after the obvious" bit and why was that bit (something that to my knowledge has nothing supporting it) compelling enough to move him down?

Think one thing in Estelle's favor is what she says about her defense of Sham being focused on Sham's defense rather than the quality/quantity of attackers, just since scum's more likely to focus on the attackers when they're defending someone.

The ISO gets to a point after this where I don't have context, so back to the catchup we go. I'll also use now to move my vote over to Ochako since I might be gone soon.

##Unvote: Rain Nijika

##Vote: Ochako Uraraka

For whoever it was that asked about my not voting Aizen, I didn't feel that fighting spirit (aka conviction) you get when you know you're right. Same goes for Marisa really, I feel confident in an Ochako scumflip based on where I am now though.

4 hours ago, Kamina said:

Just helping. I know a manly spirit when I see one, and why not add some more RVS pressure? By the way, if you're ever up for a duel, the mighty Kamina is ready to take you on!

What does pressure really accomplish? Get townies to post more rushed posts? Get scum to 'crack' when it's RVS? Tsk. Also I do not mind a duel every now and than although if I fought you I believe the correct term would be slaughter. 
(Site is being dumb so I need to just post this and retype the rest)

Votals:

Time left in day phase:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180831T18&p0=3704&msg=Day+phase+end&font=cursive&csz=1

Violet Evergarden(3): Sham, Olivier, Nemu
Ochako(3): C.C., Violet Evergarden, Kamina
C.C.(3): Marisa, Estelle, Refakitty³
Sham(2): Rain
Rain(1): Ochako
Nemu(1): Aizen
Estelle(1): Cu Chulainn

With 15 people currently alive 8 votes are needed to hammer and end the phase early.  Hammer is not needed for day 1.

Please also remember to submit your secondary votes through your role pm.  Your secondary vote can be swapped as much as you want through out the day phase but when phase ends or hammer is met votes will be locked in.

About 27 hours left in the current day phase.

If there are any errors in the above votals please let me know.

Edited by Shinori

4 hours ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Why? The first two are RVS, mine was a placeholder, the fourth is yours and then there's Cu. I don't see the problem tbh.

Can you give an update on your reads and perhaps your vote. We have plenty of content I don't believe we should have any 'placeholder' votes at this stage.

2 hours ago, Estelle said:

I guess. I don't see C2's post as very good "analysis" either, but the same could honestly be said about most of my posts. I don't mind voting either of them, I just felt like Violet took a lot of heat when C2 got off fine while doing a lot of the same thing

Good and correct observation. I dislike how almost everyone jumped on C2/Violet when they made those long posts. They're awful lynches that shouldn't be on the table right now. It's much too risky. I doubt both are scum with posts like that at the same time. Along with both having only 1 post the info we get on that lynch is awful and if they flip town we'd basically be back to square one. Think for a moment before you place your vote down foolishly.

2 hours ago, Refakitty³ said:

Oops! I must have fainted after forgetting to eat. But I'm back now and ready to rumble. :relieved:

@Ochako Uraraka I have a guess for you who are, and in that case you should be more proactive rather than passive like I've seen you in previous games. Pick 3 "random" names from the playerlist and tell me what you think about them. I don't care if they're shitty or unoriginal thoughts, just put something out there so we can evaluate it.

@C. C. This post is basically one big hit and run that ends up saying nothing. Picking on stuff like Olivier changing her mind and Ochako shitposting when none of those are AI in the slightest. Okay, you've talked a bit about Olivier and Sham, what are you actual reads on them? That last paragraph alone is pretty lynchworthy, word vomit on Olivier that ends with "more to you than I originally thought" without actually saying how it affects the Sham/Estelle/Olivier reads. It's just talking for the sake of filling up space.

##Vote: C.C. Probably needs to die today

This was mostly a prelim post. I'll be back later today to deepread and talk to people when I don't have to sneak off to post in mafia. Will look more closely at Violet, Sham, and Estelle when I get back. Kamina and Nemu for spice.

First part is decent the rest isn't. Just a very bland parrot of what the rest of the thread has said and oh look more people glancing at Violet/C2