Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

I don't exactly disagree with Violet's points on Ochako's posts but like... She's analyzing stuff that happened only a few hours into the game. I dislike that she's doing that kind of analysis without accounting for context and focusing on someone who hadn't posted to that point for like 48 hours.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Olivier said:

I don't exactly disagree with Violet's points on Ochako's posts but like... She's analyzing stuff that happened only a few hours into the game. I dislike that she's doing that kind of analysis without accounting for context and focusing on someone who hadn't posted to that point for like 48 hours.

How are you expecting them to go at it? They haven't read the game so it's not like they had live interaction of said content.

Votals:

Time left in day phase:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180831T18&p0=3704&msg=Day+phase+end&font=cursive&csz=1

Violet Evergarden(3): Sham, Olivier, Nemu
Ochako(3): C.C., Violet Evergarden, Kamina
C.C.(2): Marisa, Estelle
Estelle(2): Cu Chulainn, Refakitty³
Sham(2): Rain
Rain(1): Ochako
Nemu(1): Aizen

With 15 people currently alive 8 votes are needed to hammer and end the phase early.  Hammer is not needed for day 1.

Please also remember to submit your secondary votes through your role pm.  Your secondary vote can be swapped as much as you want through out the day phase but when phase ends or hammer is met votes will be locked in.

If there are any errors in the above votals please let me know.

On 8/29/2018 at 4:32 PM, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

##Vote: Violet Evergarden

Extremely unimpressive catchup, I see very little thought, more of a thread summary than an analysis. Reads like shallow thoughts inflated through roleplay.

the very next post after violet's

i like you for now

(also yes you are gonna get spamposted quotes from me because this is easier)

On 8/29/2018 at 6:05 PM, Estelle said:

OK I'll be back to devote my full attention to this in a bit. There's a lot of info here so if I get unlazy and start analyzing I should be able to come up with something now, but I've got a few jobs to take care of first. I'll be back in action in just a bit!

A clarifying note though: a few of you seemed to get the wrong impression from my entry. I was literally just quoting things Estelle says to Olivier. The main reason he and I might have seemed "chummy" is because our characters are from the same game. The way I like to play this game is nothing like how Estelle would probably play though.

@Nemu Kurotsuchi You're very critical of Violet's recap. Do you have any thoughts on C2's similar post? IMO it seems to exhibit a few of the same issues.

@C. C. Is your recap... unfinished? And if you haven't finished your recap, then why did you feel confident voting?

C2's recap is very scant on actual content. I ignored that at the time it showed up because I was expecting follow-ups with more detail. But they didn't, and I'm not impressed by what is there. I'm also disappointed in Nemu as she seems to have ignored C2's post and then goes on to pick apart Violet's post which... isn't as bad.

##Vote: C. C.

You can expect a detailed analysis of C2's post when I get back because yes, I am capable of detailed analysis. This is the first thing that's really piqued my interest though.

just realized that was C2's first post when i read this, kinda mindmelded with this, it kinda felt more like a post someone who is already caught up makes to catch up maybe a page and a half, i'll iso c2 out at the end of all this tbh (hopefully they have more coming up), as per this post all might called estelle out on the timing of coming out with a scumread, I like the fact All Might backed off the callout pretty after getting the reaction out of estelle, town points for him there i suppose, as for me im probably willing to pass the timing off as NAI 

12 hours ago, Estelle said:

I feel like if we heard more from Ochaku it would help clear up some things with Sham and the other Ochaku voters, but it's weird that she hasn't said anything in a bit. Could be unable to post, or could be scum waiting out a storm that seems to be passing.

I have worked ~20 hours in the last two days if thats relevant. Was too drained to effort ITT last night tbqh, today at work was a bit easier though.

2 hours ago, Estelle said:

Okay, this is pretty solid. Going to take a look at Nemu's comments you mentioned and the Sham Ochako case. I think by this point I'm going to begrudgingly accept I was wrong on who I thought you were, and newbies "overexplaining" isn't a scumtell. But just to elaborate, sometimes scum will try to justify their votes by throwing in half-assed explanations to try to justify a thought process that doesn't really exist. So it comes across as somewhat forced.  ##Unvote

Give me a while to reorient, am occupied elsewhere atm.

OK everybody! I'm really sorry to do this just when everyone stopped scumreading me but I'm going to have to sub out. I'm going on a trip for a few days and I won't have internet. It's kinda unexpected. Sorry I wasn't able to help more, hopefully my sub will be more experienced. 

3 hours ago, Violet Evergarden said:

I will be working on the situation in order as I will be reading through the letters at hand. If there is something that is overlooked, please write back to me and I will be as prompt with the response as I can manage.

First letter comes from Nemu here.

1. I may have made an error in assuming Estelle's experience (or in this case, lack thereof). They did not come initially as an inexperienced initiate, but that would give room for the performance (at the present time my first analysis report being written) that was witnessed. I would weigh it in mind and would be willing to note differently on the squad member given the information.

2. Estelle/Ochako interactions - This is actually somewhat of a challenge to gather intel on, for the following reason: Lack of interactions and communications and intel from both parties regarding the other party.

- Notions of Estelle looking at Ochako -

A. Comment wrt scrutiny based on outside intel that does not necessarily pertain to in-context (game) situation. Does not hold much of any weight at all in terms of considerations.

B. States the same read, and as far as I can read into it, there is no further in-depth concerns regarding Ochako.

- Notions of Ochako looking at Estelle -

None, as far as I could find within their data.

This slightly concerns me, as it comes off as the two parties either handwaving someone (in the instance of Estelle looking at Ochako) or outright ignoring the other person (Ochako looking at Estelle). The latter holds potential wolf habits (both actually do, but the latter feels worse than the former), as some tend to not think about actually trying to case an ally that is next to them and may sometimes forget to speak of them entirely. I cannot say if this is actually the case that is unfolding, but it is a report that should be taken note of and held in consideration when regarding intel and interactions being scanned.

3. I may have actually forgotten about Marissa during the initial report. That would be an error on my part. Was partially due to the timeframe in which the report was made. I will be forming a report upon the squad member within the next series of reports, as there is (as you stated) definitely intel to be considered and a report completed.

Was hoping for a bit more. Your logic pretty invalid tbh as to that point I had legitimately interacted with one, arguably two people; and the same basic case could be made with anyone who took issue with my chosen playstyle at that point (which was probably a solid half the game)? Why is estelle the only contender here you take issue with? This comes off as more of those halfbaked reads based on skimming I saw in the initial post. Can't tell if this stems from laziness and skimming or from actually being scum though. ~_~ someone help me figure that out kthx

Either way idt i like you. 

14 minutes ago, Refakitty³ said:

Okay, this is pretty solid. Going to take a look at Nemu's comments you mentioned and the Sham Ochako case. I think by this point I'm going to begrudgingly accept I was wrong on who I thought you were, and newbies "overexplaining" isn't a scumtell. But just to elaborate, sometimes scum will try to justify their votes by throwing in half-assed explanations to try to justify a thought process that doesn't really exist. So it comes across as somewhat forced.  ##Unvote

Give me a while to reorient, am occupied elsewhere atm.

your quote seemingly dissapeared..... its showing me and empty quote box, mind requoting it for me?