Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Arvis is the only father that wins. 

Next round is Arvis vs Lilina, a battle between fire mages. And Morgan vs Nina, a battle between eccentric daughters. 

Also. YAY! Morgan wins.

If Morgan lost, I'd be on team Robin, but I'm happy that Morgan won. Hopefully, we keep it up to the end.

Winning of Lilina depends on how much Hector can score which with his team size lead can be quite much.

Still rooting for the best FE6 girl. Go kick your dad’s arse, Lilina!

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Winning of Lilina depends on how much Hector can score which with his team size lead can be quite much.

Still rooting for the best FE6 girl. Go kick your dad’s arse, Lilina!

Oh hey, I just woke up and saw this. No freaking way, too many same hour in this battle.

I spent my 100 leftover flags on Lilina just now, I won't let her lose. Still, it's too exciting.

2 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I spent my 100 leftover flags on Lilina just now, I won't let her lose. Still, it's too exciting.

Yeah, I spent my 200 as well. I was even #741 before after the penultimate hour’s tally, haha. Let us win, please.
I mean, if we don’t, I’ll just hop over to Arvis but I’d rather stay with Lilina.

Hello darkness disappointment, my old friend. Fortunately, I went into this expecting you so I’m not even mad.

If Hector fails to brute force a win (which he likely will), I’m jumping to...Morgan. Sorry, I just don’t have any real attachment to Lilina I blame FE6 being kinda garbage for that partly while I do very much like me some Morgan. I’d consider Nina if I had pulled but I still haven’t, so...

Darn, Hector might lose this. Oh well. It's only right to support his daughter in the next round. She hit like a truck in FE6, just like her old man.

I've long since lost any investment in the VG. I just play whenever, don't care who wins and treat it like a feather/orb dispenser. Less of a headache that way. Lillina will probably win the VG though, I'll be a little surprised if it's not her or Morgan.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

You could join me in Arvis since he's definitely winning! :P I really like using your units too, Rezzy, as they're amazing and I somehow get them a lot when we're on the same team. :P

It looks like Lilina ended up winning, so not this round.  I guess it's Arvis vs Lilina now.  I'm not too invested in who wins these anymore, so even when I win, it doesn't really get me too excited.

2 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

We did it, Lilina won. And now she faces Arvis. That is a BBQ party already.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Screenshot_20181004-110544.png
Lilina won! Can team Hector join us now?

Hopefully, I can get your units next round.  I think I got Red units all but two or three times.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Hopefully, I can get your units next round.  I think I got Red units all but two or three times.

I wish the method for choosing allies wasn’t “whatever hurts you the most”.

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Round 2:
Arvis vs. Lilina
Morgan vs. Nina

Arvis and Lilina gonna be fighting fire with fire. "This match is going to get red hot!"

As Ranger Gourd once said, don't fight fire with fire, because all you'll end up with is more fire.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I wish the method for choosing allies wasn’t “whatever hurts you the most”.

I've got a bigger Red Army than Lenin.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lilina won! Can team Hector join us now?

Nope. Consider it your punishment for your dislike of Hector despite the fact that there is no Lilina without him.

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Arvis and Lilina gonna be fighting fire with fire.

Is this my cue to fire up Metallica now?

I dislike how this game mode makes you wait 30 mins until you're allowed to do another match? Why not make it so that you can do it twice every hour so that you aren't glued to the phone every 30 mins? I missed out on the red unit quest because the randomizer wasn't giving me red units for some odd reason. 

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Nope. Consider it your punishment for your dislike of Hector despite the fact that there is no Lilina without him.

I don’t dislike Hector. I’m not a fan of him but he isn’t Ike, Ephraim, or Alm levels of bad. I’m pretty neutral on him—except his 8% version that is pure arrogance. Have you even seen his skill-up quote? I couldn’t wait until his HM was capped so that I could feed him to Sheena.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I like Hector.  I probably would have joined him if he had beaten Lilina.