SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anon, you have made a grave error. I shall unleash evil into the world with this prompt!

I just hope no one else has watched a lot of food network.

Ooh, there's an idea I could do for this that involves my Ike family again, but I'm feeling like I should use another set of characters that I haven't worked with much. It's only been a short time since I last used the Ike fam.

...Ah! I think I have something else that will work. And this one uses characters that I have yet to focus an entry on. They have had a small appearance or mention or two in the past, but that's it.

4 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

A piece about Felicia? Larum? Arthur? The possibilities are endless!

I have one thing to say for my prompt:

GGG, but the first G isn't the Guy you're thinking of...

(Unless you're clairvoyant)

53 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh boy, oh boy, a story of Gennadiy Gennadyevich Golovkin in the kitchen.

8 hours ago, Rapier said:

For me the biggest factor was how there was too much description and little action. And then, when Silque is turned into a fairy, it takes too long for us to see what she does with them,  or how she'll help people next.

It's understandable. It is meant to be the prologue of a much bigger story. I only kept it as just covering the transformation itself (for the prompt) and the immediate aftermath, trying to make it pass as a one-shot.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

...3 weeks of binge-watching Iron Chef: America in COVID-19 quarantine have prepared me for this moment...

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Anon, you have made a grave error. I shall unleash evil into the world with this prompt!

I just hope no one else has watched a lot of food network.

I have watched the Food Network since the earliest days of youth. The prophesy has prepared us all for this moment.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

We're rollin' out.

26 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

I'm literally turning Fire Emblem into an episode of Iron Chef 

Better than me. I'm turning it into Guy's grocery Games. Except it's fe7 Guy.

19 minutes ago, KingStaragna said:

I think I have a good idea for this! Before I start, since I’m new: how married are we to the traditional short story format? Would it be heresy to do something a little more unconventional?

It could get ya docked or it could distinguish you from the pack. If you got a neat idea, it’s all about how you execute it.

Edited by Shoblongoo

28 minutes ago, KingStaragna said:

I think I have a good idea for this! Before I start, since I’m new: how married are we to the traditional short story format? Would it be heresy to do something a little more unconventional?

I'd say that in general we're pretty chill here; this is more a place to write stuff for fun than a place to be judged by the Martha Stewarts of writing. I, for one, do not have problems with different formats.

I'd like to think I did okay...

Title: Slice of Life

Word Count: 1, 313

Fandom: Fire Emblem Heroes

Like I said, Grimmy is a round late, but who cares.  It's very SoL and I think I might have made an unintended pun LOL

On 4/14/2020 at 1:16 PM, Shoblongoo said:

I'm literally turning Fire Emblem into an episode of Iron Chef 

On 4/14/2020 at 1:43 PM, Benice said:

Better than me. I'm turning it into Guy's grocery Games. Except it's fe7 Guy.

My poison of choice was Good Eats with Alton Brown.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:56 PM, KingStaragna said:

Yeah my man, do literally whatever you want.

9 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

My poison of choice was Good Eats with Alton Brown.

No one expects the spanish Elibean inquisition!

Seriously though, this round is gonna be hilarious to read.

Hm...on second thought, I may sit this round out and work on my other stuff. I still need to catch up to Chloey on my half of the shared portion of ST, I'm currently transferring some of my older stuff from this thing to DeviantArt, I'm in the process of destroying a world and need to figure out which characters to allow to continue existing elsewhere, etc. etc. you get the idea.

I may sit this one out too been real busy with some irl stuff(online school, grocery store work, Persona 5 Royal, not to mention other personal projects writing or otherwise) I’ll see what I can do but I make no promises

On 4/17/2020 at 12:17 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Hm...on second thought, I may sit this round out and work on my other stuff. I still need to catch up to Chloey on my half of the shared portion of ST, I'm currently transferring some of my older stuff from this thing to DeviantArt, I'm in the process of destroying a world and need to figure out which characters to allow to continue existing elsewhere, etc. etc. you get the idea.

Well given you guys probably have extra time on your hands I suppose this would potentially be the time to do so XD I'm pretty much stuck at home myself actually.

22 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Well given you guys probably have extra time on your hands I suppose this would potentially be the time to do so XD I'm pretty much stuck at home myself actually.

I mean, I kind of have to because Arilon had one last thing for Alana that may end up being a surprise trump card somewhere down the line.

Also question here because apparently the SoV thread doesn't have a questions thread and I'm too lazy to just look up if someone else has checked already, does anyone know if the Cipher OCs have age numbers in the game's code like the other Units do?

Edited by SoulWeaver

15 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Also question here because apparently the SoV thread doesn't have a questions thread and I'm too lazy to just look up if someone else has checked already, does anyone know if the Cipher OCs have age numbers in the game's code like the other Units do?

They don't. The only one with a confirmed age is Emma (thirteen), but that is mentioned in Cipher itself. No idea about the others.

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

I mean, I kind of have to because Arilon had one last thing for Alana that may end up being a surprise trump card somewhere down the line.

I think Caleb is a trump card enough lol XD but yeah, you probably should catch up lol.  Though ST has been slow for the most part so you're lucky XD

15 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I think Caleb is a trump card enough lol XD but yeah, you probably should catch up lol.  Though ST has been slow for the most part so you're lucky XD

Perhaps, but Caleb won’t always be there for Alana, right?

17 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

They don't. The only one with a confirmed age is Emma (thirteen), but that is mentioned in Cipher itself. No idea about the others.

Well dang, I was hoping I could get a confirmation on the others.

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Perhaps, but Caleb won’t always be there for Alana, right?

Well dang, I was hoping I could get a confirmation on the others.

True, true, but who's to say Alana doesn't have certain abilities...and that's as far as I'll go because spoilers are a thing.