Projared

Perkilator

infidelity is a moral failing, not a legal one.

however, whether minors are the first or not to send you sexual pictures is not going to hold up when you say that you are going to masturbate to them and talk about their nipples (and more, without going into the specifics of it). one of them claimed jared knew that he was underage. the only thing that really gives him plausible deniability is that this was the result of a tumblr he set up asking fans for nudes (which is something I would question to begin with).

there's a reason why grooming is a concept that tries to downplay intent on the part of the accused.

most likely he won't receive any punishment for that, but that behaviour is far more creepy than any personal business infidelity he has with adults.

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

however, whether minors are the first or not to send you sexual pictures is not going to hold up when you say that you are going to masturbate to them and talk about their nipples. one of them claimed jared knew that he was underage. the only thing that really gives him plausible deniability is that this was the result of a tumblr he set up asking fans for nudes (which is something I would question to begin with).

Yeah I know it's pretty bad but I don't understand how people keep saying minors when again only one person came out saying they were 16 at the time, it's still a bad thing to do don't get me wrong but I would like it if people wouldn't say incorrect things just to keep the hate train going.

To sum up my ideas on this topic, there's this thread on reddit to quote auser down below "it is far to easy to go into mob mentality in the pursuit of social justice" and in modern times that has become more increasingly true. https://www.reddit.com/r/ProJared/comments/bnk8yv/i_sincerely_hope_projared_gets_some_help/

Edited by This boi uses Nino

2 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Also not to defend ProJared here but people constantly go around saying he "abused minors" when in reality no he didn't, a minor sent him a nude pic first to start with. The main problem here is people saying MINORS when it should be MINOR but I guess if it's plural you can more easily bash him. Also I don't fully understand how it's sexual abuse when everyone else send him nudes consentually and started the convo themselves for it.

. . .and this is a legit fuck-up by Jared.  The appropriate response is to notify the police/FBI immediately.  Oh, and NOT request nudes, because WTF.

I'm not emotionally invested in this guy, but I feel sorry for his wife.  I'm not going to insult him, but I'm damn well not going to go out on a date with him.

it was at least two that were underage, but only one made the claim that jared knew they were sixteen at the time. regardless, it only takes one to put a person away for many years when it comes to that sort of stuff, and from my understanding he has been reported to federal authorities.

I did hear Jared talk about how he was depressed in the past, but he clearly has exhibited emotionally manipulative behaviour that he seemingly has no intentions of apologising for. frankly I don't want him to do anything drastic but at the same time he needs a reality check and probably some professional help.

28 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

it was at least two that were underage, but only one made the claim that jared knew they were sixteen at the time. regardless, it only takes one to put a person away for many years when it comes to that sort of stuff, and from my understanding he has been reported to federal authorities.

I did hear Jared talk about how he was depressed in the past, but he clearly has exhibited emotionally manipulative behaviour that he seemingly has no intentions of apologising for. frankly I don't want him to do anything drastic but at the same time he needs a reality check and probably some professional help.

I agree he needs to get checked up for this stuff.

And go to jail.

Infidelity, that's not cool at all, but most importantly, it's not my business, it's as private as private can gets, the issues can run deeper than that, and spiral into shit.  Doesn't forgive anything, but I can understand why someone would gradualy snap.

For the record, I'm not, under any circumstances, saying what he did was all fine and shiny, just speaking about it makes me want to throw up. If he screwed up, he need to assume. But he doesn't deserved to get stoned to death or get pushed to suicide by a bunch of pseudo-SJW memist who seek... whatever thing they call justice. The last one is a terrible way to go.

Jail/asylum/amends, seeing a therapist, get better, and it should get the job done. He did not rape anyone, did he ? He was apparently 'just' winging it. ... God, just talking about this is making me depressed. My skin is not tough enough for this. This might be just me, but this should be on serious discussion. :/

Thanks to you for the post, TbuN, it's good to see that some people are speaking sense on reddit at least. As weird as this sentence sounds. And, you are speaking sense too.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

. . .and this is a legit fuck-up by Jared.  The appropriate response is to notify the police/FBI immediately.  Oh, and NOT request nudes, because WTF.

I'm not emotionally invested in this guy, but I feel sorry for his wife.  I'm not going to insult him, but I'm damn well not going to go out on a date with him.

I don't want to insult you eclipse or anything, and I dunno if it hide something, but... the bolded part just invite snark. :p
Ah... thanks for making me laugh, it's really too grim arround there.

Edited by B.Leu

5 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I mean if anyone of us payed attention to the Coffee Break-Kursgerzagt drama it's better to make an apology instead of an excuse video trying to defend yourself and I mean good apology vids and not those Logan Paul fake turds.

Oh, did something go wrong with Kursgerzagt?  I completely missed that.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

6 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Also I don't fully understand how it's sexual abuse when everyone else send him nudes consentually and started the convo themselves for it. 

It's not really consensual when the victim is a minor and the perpetrator is both a celebrity and adult. There's an absurd imbalance due to a celebrity's status/power that is commonly exploited by people in such positions. With the age difference, the adult has far greater knowledge and experience, including ways to exploit or seduce, as well knowing how wrong it is to let anything happen.

Anything between an adult and child is inherently non-consensual on the grounds that a child lacks the understanding and awareness to make these kinds of decisions in the same way a consenting adult would.

1 hour ago, B.Leu said:

Infidelity, that's not cool at all, but most importantly, it's not my business, it's as private as private can gets, the issues can run deeper than that, and spiral into shit.  Doesn't forgive anything, but I can understand why someone would gradualy snap.

For the record, I'm not, under any circumstances, saying what he did was all fine and shiny, just speaking about it makes me want to throw up. If he screwed up, he need to assume. But he doesn't deserved to get stoned to death or get pushed to suicide by a bunch of pseudo-SJW memist who seek... whatever thing they call justice. The last one is a terrible way to go.

Jail/asylum/amends, seeing a therapist, get better, and it should get the job done. He did not rape anyone, did he ? He was apparently 'just' winging it. ... God, just talking about this is making me depressed. My skin is not tough enough for this. This might be just me, but this should be on serious discussion. :/

Thanks to you for the post, TbuN, it's good to see that some people are speaking sense on reddit at least. As weird as this sentence sounds. And, you are speaking sense too.

Yeah I understand your point of view, both of us wuld get quite well along. "Pursuers of justice -but calm down everyone jeez!" kek.

Also nobody has called me TbuN before but I like it, lmao.

53 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Oh, did something go wrong with Kursgerzagt?  I completely missed that.

They released a video called Trust and then a week or so ,ater CB (Coffee Break) comes out and saying why he doesnt approve of this video and while some of his points made sense he was just so over the top about it saying Kursgerzagt "stole" his idea because CB contacted Kursgerzagt and interviewed them about it and well some stuff happened and then CB apologized in a recent video and all those people who hated him in the, now unlisted, video have forgiven him because of it and he recovered.

23 minutes ago, Johann said:

Anything between an adult and child is inherently non-consensual on the grounds that a child lacks the understanding and awareness to make these kinds of decisions in the same way a consenting adult would.

Alright but no matter how much these people "lack the understanding and awareness to make these decisions" it's still quite idiotic to send someone your nudes when there would have been no reprehension or backlash for not doing so by someone who didn't even know you existed, these idiots need to also receive some backlash to know that what they did was wrong because otherwise they would just do it again thinking it was 0% their fault; in my view both ProJared and these 16 year olds are imbeciles. I would never send my nudes to anyone even if it was some super hot chick on the webs, can't believe people lack this common sense.

9 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Alright but no matter how much these people "lack the understanding and awareness to make these decisions" it's still quite idiotic to send someone your nudes when there would have been no reprehension or backlash for not doing so by someone who didn't even know you existed, these idiots need to also receive some backlash to know that what they did was wrong because otherwise they would just do it again thinking it was 0% their fault; in my view both ProJared and these 16 year olds are imbeciles. I would never send my nudes to anyone even if it was some super hot chick on the webs, can't believe people lack this common sense.

Uh, dude, they were exploited. Don't blame children (or anybody, really) for being exploited by a predator. This whole thing has had a permanent negative effect on them.

55 minutes ago, Johann said:

Uh, dude, they were exploited. Don't blame children (or anybody, really) for being exploited by a predator. This whole thing has had a permanent negative effect on them.

Ok yeah but who in their right minds sends someone their nudes? ProJared had no way to force her to send him nudes. 

EDIT: I retract my point, I'm not happy with it.

49 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Ok yeah but who in their right minds sends someone their nudes? ProJared had no way to force her to send him nudes. 

EDIT: I retract my point, I'm not happy with it.

The thing to understand about a sexual predator is they are deliberately preying upon emotion and inexperience. That's part of what makes teenagers relatively easy and desirable targets for them.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

The thing to understand about a sexual predator is they are deliberately preying upon emotion and inexperience. That's part of what makes teenagers relatively easy and desirable targets for them.

Strange thing to think about, I wouldn't do such a thing ever. 

Then again tho when you think about do these people think the same and would I do it under certain circumstances despite my strong opposition against it? I don't know and these ways of manipulating humans scare me.

25 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Strange thing to think about, I wouldn't do such a thing ever. 

Then again tho when you think about do these people think the same and would I do it under certain circumstances despite my strong opposition against it? I don't know and these ways of manipulating humans scare me.

Not sure, but I think it goes with the thinking process that gradually rationalizes the behavior, like with anything tempting or alluring. The same could apply to a sexual predator who at first draws a line at minors but then begins to convince themselves why it's ok.

13 minutes ago, Johann said:

Not sure, but I think it goes with the thinking process that gradually rationalizes the behavior, like with anything tempting or alluring. The same could apply to a sexual predator who at first draws a line at minors but then begins to convince themselves why it's ok.

It could be... man this talk is so interesting, could be why so many Nazis are up now adays too?

34 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

It could be... man this talk is so interesting, could be why so many Nazis are up now adays too?

That's a different line of thinking in that it has more to do with fear and anger than lust and desire, but there is a similar slippery slope of rationalization. We actually discussed what makes fascism grow in the General US Politics thread recently, and I can provide some good supplemental resources if you're interested.

On 5/12/2019 at 4:08 AM, B.Leu said:

Man, I took a look at his reddit and comments section... and man, the shitstorm, the insults... it's depressing. I mean, I know he probably deserve it and all, I'm not going to search dick pics, thank you very much... but it's savage.

Fair turnaround IMO. These e-celebrity's wanna be real "celebrities?" This is celebrity. Celebrity doesn't just mean you have fans and followers and adoration and a voice and public influence--you don't get the good without the bad.

Celebrity means that when you fuck up the way he fucked up, its all going public and you're going to get absolutely lampooned for it. (Ft. Mangs of all places has been roasting this guy since the details spilled)

Edited by Shoblongoo

On 5/11/2019 at 4:12 PM, redlight said:

Projared: I lost over 200k subs and my dickpicks are all over the internet.

James Charles: Hold my beer.

Seriously. James Charles manages to eclipse him by losing a million subs and being called out for his deviant sexual predator behavior as well as just being an arrogant asshole.

Who's James Charle- (checks news) oh.

What a disgusting person to blackmail others to get his way. The whole male model wearing pounds of makeup on his face for me is also creepy as hell.

19 hours ago, Johann said:

That's a different line of thinking in that it has more to do with fear and anger than lust and desire, but there is a similar slippery slope of rationalization. We actually discussed what makes fascism grow in the General US Politics thread recently, and I can provide some good supplemental resources if you're interested.

Interesting but I dont go in that thread because I can't compete with adults. Also just better to have some laughs going to /pol/ and see the idiotic, although sometimes intellectual, conversations.

On 5/12/2019 at 12:25 PM, B.Leu said:

I don't want to insult you eclipse or anything, and I dunno if it hide something, but... the bolded part just invite snark. :p

Ah... thanks for making me laugh, it's really too grim arround there.

Eh, it's fine!

The general sentiment is that his business is his own, and that includes possible dealings with the FBI.  I don't want it to become my business, and I doubt he'd bother asking an old lady like me anyway. :P:

16 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Interesting but I dont go in that thread because I can't compete with adults. Also just better to have some laughs going to /pol/ and see the idiotic, although sometimes intellectual, conversations.

Ah, well, don't think of it as a competition, but as a possible opportunity to learn some stuff, even if you're just reading

5 hours ago, Johann said:

Ah, well, don't think of it as a competition, but as a possible opportunity to learn some stuff, even if you're just reading

I guess you're right.

(Read this in a Bill Wurtz voice)

WEATHER UPDATE Jared is making himself look worse

(End of Bill Wurtz voice)

Seriously dude? All this stuff going around and almost totally solid evidence and you still try to claim your innocence. The best thing you can do to have even the tiniest chance of saving your career is to admit you were (w)holly (get it?) in the wrong and apologize to everyone, especially Heidi.