June 2019 Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

2 hours ago, Florete said:

You’re not wrong, but I just don’t see them going wild and giving someone like Seliph the first red bow. At the very least, our colored bows have been introduced on someone with a matching hair color, so there’s clearly only one logical option for the red bow introduction.

Eliwood.

So far all three of our Legendary bow units have canonical access to bows. Lyn and Alm have bows available from their base class line. Lucina is guaranteed to have the Archer class line available as a re-class option regardless of her mother.

That means our red bow will be Master Knight Leaf.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

let it be Seliph or Leif or someone

One man's trash is another's treasure.  

Either way this banner is going to be must pull for me anyway.  I have no Yune, and I need 2 of her.  I don't have Lucina or Ephraim and would like both.  Likely Tibarn in red and I want to fix the annoying atk bane I have on mine so I can put Galeforce on him.  F Grima I have a +res one, great for mixed tank...but she is -def, need one one more to fix that bane.  Green might have Kaden, and I have pulled every beast except the green ones.  I am only missing Ranulf, Kaden, and Yarne.  Kaden is the most versatile being maybe the ultimate buff support unit and not needing a beast team.

Personally I expect to be really let down by the legendary hero.  We got the awesomeness of Naga last month, and heroic Alm the month before (broken design but I like him storywise/character).  I assume something lame which for me personally I won't say but I'm sure most know what I'm thinking.  

Of the 6 elemental heroes being rerun this month, there's 2 each in blue/green and 1 each in red/colorless. So odds are heavily against this hero being blue or green.

56 minutes ago, Othin said:

Of the 6 elemental heroes being rerun this month, there's 2 each in blue/green and 1 each in red/colorless. So odds are heavily against this hero being blue or green.

Yep, in that case, red and colorless are more likely to be the color hero we're getting. And who's the one character who could canonically be either? Elincia. A healer, or less preferably, a second Amiti-wielding Elincia. So another point in her favor. But legendary Elincia seriously should be a healer for variety's sake, and so we have a healer Elincia at all since as I said, she canonically uses staves. Flying healer is also a rare unit type that's only been seasonal so far.

Edited by Anacybele

46 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yep, in that case, red and colorless are more likely to be the color hero we're getting. And who's the one character who could canonically be either? Elincia. A healer, or less preferably, a second Amiti-wielding Elincia. So another point in her favor. But legendary Elincia seriously should be a healer for variety's sake, and so we have a healer Elincia at all since as I said, she canonically uses staves. Flying healer is also a rare unit type that's only been seasonal so far.

i....yeah they have. 
Halloween, Hot Springs and a Bride. I do think the game is prepping for a main pool Flying Healer. same as Airzura was the first flying dancer, followed by Ninian, then Olivia (sob), then Lazura 

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

One man's trash is another's treasure.  

Either way this banner is going to be must pull for me anyway.  I have no Yune, and I need 2 of her.  I don't have Lucina or Ephraim and would like both.  Likely Tibarn in red and I want to fix the annoying atk bane I have on mine so I can put Galeforce on him.  F Grima I have a +res one, great for mixed tank...but she is -def, need one one more to fix that bane.  Green might have Kaden, and I have pulled every beast except the green ones.  I am only missing Ranulf, Kaden, and Yarne.  Kaden is the most versatile being maybe the ultimate buff support unit and not needing a beast team.

Personally I expect to be really let down by the legendary hero.  We got the awesomeness of Naga last month, and heroic Alm the month before (broken design but I like him storywise/character).  I assume something lame which for me personally I won't say but I'm sure most know what I'm thinking.  

... then why say, if you're not going to say. I have no idea who you are talking about. 

nor did i say Seliph or Leif would be trash. if they had great skills or something (Like most Legendaries do for the most part)i'd want one eventually, and sometimes it's good to have that one legendary for arena and all. but I could easily pick my time to get a Leif or a Seliph. if it's Elincia and/or Micaiah - I'd want them. and chances are the Legendary Healer would probably be as broken as Lazura  is. to which I'd like to have that too (especially if it's a peggy. I doubt it would be on a cav, because of Vero). 

it is a good banner. but I am in need of Hector more than most of those things. my DC list is long. 

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i....yeah they have. 
Halloween, Hot Springs and a Bride. I do think the game is prepping for a main pool Flying Healer. same as Airzura was the first flying dancer, followed by Ninian, then Olivia (sob), then Lazura  

Oh yeah, that pattern did happen, didn't it? We could very well be seeing it again with those seasonal healers and a legendary healer Elincia.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, that pattern did happen, didn't it? We could very well be seeing it again with those seasonal healers and a legendary healer Elincia.

Mhm. 
like. 
New Year - May - August(ish), December.
not to mention - all the Dancers kinda "hinted" (in retrospect) what Lazura could do. 
Airzura has a spur in her weapon, NInian could hone before the turn started, Olivia does this: grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to target And Azura is basically Olivia but adds more bonuses and the movement (and stat wise, most of them are close enough to their OG forms)

Flying Healers. 
October - January - May  - _________________
But Mia has the special reset, Fjorm can isolate assists. . each flying healer crept up in atk/spd, (Like Mia is a noodle (but is faster), Sakura has a decent stat line (but kinda slow) and Fjorm has 1 less atk, but 2 more spd). Sakura is the "odd duck" because she doesn't have something that can directly impact the enemy. (both Mia/Fjorm does). I would expect Elincia (or Micaiah whomever it is). to have roughly a Cordelia atk/spd check (35/35), maybe squishy everywhere else. what makes them special will be weird. Loki already has Gravity. Panic would be kinda Lame. lol maybe some kind of "miracle" effect? I really don't know. but i would expect a different kind of Balm+ (or something similar to Loki/NY Lavetain in the form of def/res (or even. a boost to all 4 stats), i would say.. Restore+  and something that makes them score well in Arena for the 400 score. (They'd have wrathful built in, so they'd have dazzle (or vice versa). and probably (because a flier). Ground/Air orders, Flier Guidance (only on 2 units thus far). 

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Mhm. 
like. 
New Year - May - August(ish), December.
not to mention - all the Dancers kinda "hinted" (in retrospect) what Lazura could do. 
Airzura has a spur in her weapon, NInian could hone before the turn started, Olivia does this: grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to target And Azura is basically Olivia but adds more bonuses and the movement (and stat wise, most of them are close enough to their OG forms) 

Flying Healers. 
October - January - May  - _________________
But Mia has the special reset, Fjorm can isolate assists. . each flying healer crept up in atk/spd, (Like Mia is a noodle (but is faster), Sakura has a decent stat line (but kinda slow) and Fjorm has 1 less atk, but 2 more spd). Sakura is the "odd duck" because she doesn't have something that can directly impact the enemy. (both Mia/Fjorm does). I would expect Elincia (or Micaiah whomever it is). to have roughly a Cordelia atk/spd check (35/35), maybe squishy everywhere else. what makes them special will be weird. Loki already has Gravity. Panic would be kinda Lame. lol maybe some kind of "miracle" effect? I really don't know. but i would expect a different kind of Balm+ (or something similar to Loki/NY Lavetain in the form of def/res (or even. a boost to all 4 stats), i would say.. Restore+  and something that makes them score well in Arena for the 400 score. (They'd have wrathful built in, so they'd have dazzle (or vice versa). and probably (because a flier). Ground/Air orders, Flier Guidance (only on 2 units thus far). 

Yeah, and then watch a flying healer Elincia have elements from both Brave Veronica and Bride Fjorm or something. 😛

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and then watch a flying healer Elincia have elements from both Brave Veronica and Bride Fjorm or something. 😛

I was thinking that. 
They could have a Candelight/Flash ploy where they can apply it before atk (probably based off Res). if it was HP (it's not touching armours) and if it's res (it's probably cutting it close to some dragons). 

and the "Miracle Balm+" with the restore 6+ (and bonus stack) to all. like the flying healer legendary would have to be busted to have someone go for it (i'd imagine) because i'd reckon everyone has one of Mia/Sakura/BFjorm already. (I need to seriously rectify my lack of Mianess)

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

I was thinking that. 
They could have a Candelight/Flash ploy where they can apply it before atk (probably based off Res). if it was HP (it's not touching armours) and if it's res (it's probably cutting it close to some dragons). 

and the "Miracle Balm+" with the restore 6+ (and bonus stack) to all. like the flying healer legendary would have to be busted to have someone go for it (i'd imagine) because i'd reckon everyone has one of Mia/Sakura/BFjorm already. (I need to seriously rectify my lack of Mianess)

Yeah, that sounds like it would make sense.

Now I wonder what Elincia's unique skill could be. Something relating to Crimea, that's for sure. I'd like it if it was a C that buffed fliers and cavalry as a nod to her knights and Marcia.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that sounds like it would make sense.

Now I wonder what Elincia's unique skill could be. Something relating to Crimea, that's for sure. I'd like it if it was a C that buffed fliers and cavalry as a nod to her knights and Marcia.

i haven't (finished) playing Radiant Dawn yet, so i don't know. 
I tossed in Flier Guidance (because it's still stupidly rare)
she could also have "Queen Orders" (Impacts all units to have a formation adjacent to unit") because she had Ike + she's a Peggy + she had Geoffrey and stuff. 

37 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

... then why say, if you're not going to say. I have no idea who you are talking about. 

nor did i say Seliph or Leif would be trash. if they had great skills or something (Like most Legendaries do for the most part)i'd want one eventually, and sometimes it's good to have that one legendary for arena and all. but I could easily pick my time to get a Leif or a Seliph. if it's Elincia and/or Micaiah - I'd want them. and chances are the Legendary Healer would probably be as broken as Lazura  is. to which I'd like to have that too (especially if it's a peggy. I doubt it would be on a cav, because of Vero). 

it is a good banner. but I am in need of Hector more than most of those things. my DC list is long. 

I'd rather no more Fates or Awakening.  Something from FE4 or FE5, another from Echoes or Binding blade or the Tellius saga would be fine.  At least try to make fair representation in the legendary/mythics if can't do it in seasonal or regular banners.  

Leif is Master Knight promoted, meaning he can use any weapon.  Mounted (horse) unit they can give him anything.  Seliph is probably unfortunately stuck to Horse Sword user, they could do something like Ryoma and change his move type.  

I'd personally not want anymore broken units, just think it is awful design and puts those that have said units at a major advantage.  There are only three 'broken' units I would consider in this game.  Legendary Azura, Surtr, and Legendary Alm.  All three seem to have been done on purpose, it wasn't a case of oh we didn't see this coming either, which just makes it seem really greedy as well.  It actually makes me not want to pull for the unit cause then I am supporting terrible design.  Supporting terrible broken design encourages more broken design and then where does that leave the game?  In terrible shape.  

I'll use an extreme example that won't ever happen.  They release a 200BST colorless flier unit that is immune to flier weakness has a PRF with effective damage against every unit , a unique skill that allows warping anywhere with no restriction.  What would be the financial reaction?  Probably would set record sales cause everyone would want something so broken.  

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

thats a guess. it could be any color. Legendary Roy ran together with Legendary Marth and Legendary Ike. I am guessing it will be Blue or Green.

Not when he was introduced. When L!Roy arrived, Hrid and Festival Micaiah were the other reds.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

So far all three of our Legendary bow units have canonical access to bows. Lyn and Alm have bows available from their base class line. Lucina is guaranteed to have the Archer class line available as a re-class option regardless of her mother.

That means our red bow will be Master Knight Leaf.

Not sure why you responded to me with this instead of Tybrosion, but yeah, L!Anna here we come!

Give me Seliph or give me death

1 hour ago, MirandaFriege said:

I hope to see F! Berkut and / or F! Corrin F in this legendary banner

It's too soon for them, they were just released. We still haven't had Idunn, Tibarn, Kaden, Keaton, Selkie or the Tellius Beasts~

23 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Seliph is probably unfortunately stuck to Horse Sword user, they could do something like Ryoma and change his move type.  

Or, they can make his Minor Naga Blood useful and throw him a Light tome. Which tome? Don't know. Maybe his mother's Aura, generously returned to him by a pawn shop broker for the price of 15000 gold.

Woah, 100% strike rate on the banner predictions, has this happened before? I don't count the identity of the new unit of course, because it's not really an analytical prediction.

Looking forward to the next prediction because I'll be going all in on it. 😉

48 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Eliwood was actually my second favourite choice for legendary hero. Still I'm quite liking the orb count I have an refuse to spend orbs on banners atm. Saving up for Brave Micaiah. 

You can just pick Micaiah for free, you know. We always get a free 5 star pick at CYL.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You can just pick Micaiah for free, you know. We always get a free 5 star pick at CYL.

My goal is to +10 all versions of Micaiah until I +10 four versions. At this rate, I'll probably have 1.2k orbs by CYL3. With the free summon, it should be enough to get the majority of my merges. 

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

My goal is to +10 all versions of Micaiah until I +10 four versions. At this rate, I'll probably have 1.2k orbs by CYL3. With the free summon, it should be enough to get the majority of my merges. 

Oh, okay then, good luck with that! That's quite a goal!

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Thanks for the luck! Are there any 5* exclusive characters you want to +10. I'm guessing you want to +10 Ike. 

I actually just +10'd Summer Freddy! So yeah, RD Ike and GD Ike are my new main 5 star exclusive projects. I wouldn't mind doing Brave Ike either. But those other two are my favorite Ikes because RD Ike is my favorite design for him, especially as a Vanguard, and GD Ike is just so handsome in his outfit AND he is really good, especially for an armor. Mine has perfect IVs on top of that (+Spd, -HP)!

11 hours ago, Florete said:

You're probably right, but I've been guessing red bow Anna on every possible red banner for a while so hopefully I'll be right eventually. Besides, we need to get a red bow eventually, and who else would it be?

Bartre or Wrys

8 hours ago, Florete said:

Eliwood.

What is this witchery!?

On 6/2/2019 at 3:21 PM, Johann said:
  • Legendary Ryoma
  • NY Hrid
  • New Legendary Hero - Seliph (sword infantry, Wind/Pair Up) Eliwood (sword cav, wind pair up)
  • Gunnthra
  • Yune
  • HS Hinoka
  • Legendary Ephraim
  • Legendary Lucina
  • Selkie
  • Legendary Robin
  • HS Sakura
  • Brave Veronica

11/12, I was so close to perfect guess this month! To be fair, more than half the banner was already known, so it's getting easier to make the predictions for what remains unless they throw us a curveball.