June 2019 Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

22 minutes ago, Florete said:

Besides, we need to get a red bow eventually, and who else would it be?

Given that our first blue bow was someone (Lucina) not known for archery, the first red bow could really be anyone.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm voting staff Elincia.

A rerun-only elemental hero banner each month would be great. I'd love more options to pull at this rate, and it'd mean less clogging with elemental heroes I already have.

My guess is flying healer Lincy too because everything just fits for her right now, plus I just want her that bad. XD Even if it means I dig into my Summer Freddy merge budget (ugh xP).

4 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

It would surprise me if its Micaiah. She's already getting a freebie Brave alt soon and everyone knows it. This might ensure less people will buy orbs to get a character they'll be getting for free very soon anyway. 

You say that, but we did get legendary Hector at about this time last year when his CYL alt was on the horizon.

22 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

You say that, but we did get legendary Hector at about this time last year when his CYL alt was on the horizon.

This is true. It could go either way since due to the fact that unit production begins at least six months in advance, IS had already planned legendary Hector before he got voted as a CYL winner. Micaiah would have the same thing happen to her if it's her.

I wouldn't mind if it's her in this case myself though, because then I can freely skip and keep focusing on the last three Summer Freddy merges I need. 😛

13 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I have to go fishing for Hectors 
so please don't be Elincia and/or Micaiah. because i will need that asap. 

Yeah, I hope it's not Elincia. I'd prefer her to be introduced with better colorless pity breakers than female Grima.

6 minutes ago, Tree said:

Yeah, I hope it's not Elincia. I'd prefer her to be introduced with better colorless pity breakers than female Grima.

Grima would be great for me because i don't have her yet either. (but i mean it would be better if she showed up with Evil Corrin or evil baby TIki and someone else i don't have or good fodder). but i'd like to get 2 hectors (at least) and then save for Hinoka (or be seduced by Summer 2 2019). but if It's Elincia/Micaiah. then i'll be in big big trouble. 

Just now, daisy jane said:

Grima would be great for me because i don't have her yet either. (but i mean it would be better if she showed up with Evil Corrin or evil baby TIki and someone else i don't have or good fodder). but i'd like to get 2 hectors (at least) and then save for Hinoka (or be seduced by Summer 2 2019). but if It's Elincia/Micaiah. then i'll be in big big trouble. 

I don't have her either, but I don't really want her. She does have a nice version of Iote's Shield. If that were inheritable, then I'd take several copies. 😀

3 minutes ago, Tree said:

I don't have her either, but I don't really want her. She does have a nice version of Iote's Shield. If that were inheritable, then I'd take several copies. 😀

i'd like her for my legendary (and complete flying dragon emblem). but she tends to always have units i am not really needing (or something else comes up). but still. lol Not Elincia. fingers crossed. let it be Seliph or Leif or someone

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Given that our first blue bow was someone (Lucina) not known for archery, the first red bow could really be anyone.

You’re not wrong, but I just don’t see them going wild and giving someone like Seliph the first red bow. At the very least, our colored bows have been introduced on someone with a matching hair color, so there’s clearly only one logical option for the red bow introduction.

Eliwood.

3 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

If it's a cute dude, I'm pulling! Since I am gonna whale for NY Hrid anyway... please be red!

Haha, but literally same. I need some merges! I've been saving for NY!Hrid, so some good fodder is great!

23 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Didn't we establish that this month's Legendary Hero would be red? If that's the case, I'm hoping for Knight Lord Seliph. About time one of the Jugdral lords got an alt

I'd be cool with that or even Leif, since the Braggi Sword isn't in the game yet.

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

Didn't we establish that this month's Legendary Hero would be red?

...When? Who said?

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

Didn't we establish that this month's Legendary Hero would be red? If that's the case, I'm hoping for Knight Lord Seliph. About time one of the Jugdral lords got an alt

thats a guess. it could be any color. Legendary Roy ran together with Legendary Marth and Legendary Ike. I am guessing it will be Blue or Green.

Whoever it is I'm hoping I can get them so I can finally have a pair up legendary. I have only 34 orbs though, so my chanses aren't exactly great.

Would be happy about Elincia with a staff. I also think Jugdral deserves to have a legendary by now, so would be nice to see that as well, but for some reason I have a feeling it's going to be someone almost no one predicted this time around.