July 2019 Summer Silhouettes

Othin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the left is a guy and the right is a girl? Or it could be both girls? I cannot really tell either.

Wow, we got these early. The banner isn't supposed to come until the 9th.

Left could be a guy, a young guy. Hair makes me think Donnel. I hope it's him in this case, he's so adorkable! Right though, I got no clue.

EDIT: Wait, now that I look at the right one's hair closer, it reminds me of Elincia! OMG I'd so dig a swimsuit Lincy. And that could mean RD Ike might join her!

...My poor orbs and money if all this ends up being true. DX

Edited by Anacybele

Left is F!Kana, I'm sure of it. Lithe, has the bun and bang fringes. Could be M!Kana is that 'bun' is part of the other silhouette or attacking art. For the right...could be any number of FE girls, honestly. I'm getting a few Elincia vibes, but I doubt it. Maybe Anna with her hair down?

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Left is F!Kana, I'm sure of it. Lithe, has the bun and bang fringes. Could be M!Kana is that 'bun' is part of the other silhouette or attacking art. For the right...could be any number of FE girls, honestly. I'm getting a few Elincia vibes, but I doubt it. Maybe Anna with her hair down?

That "bun" looks too big to be Kana's. And the rest of the hair doesn't match her either as far as I can tell.

I got Elincia vibes for the right too!

Edited by Anacybele

Initially I thought the left one was holding the bucket, but at another look, I think it's the right one that's holding the bucket while the left one is holding a bow.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, we got these early. The banner isn't supposed to come until the 9th.

Left could be a guy, a young guy. Hair makes me think Donnel. I hope it's him in this case, he's so adorkable! Right though, I got no clue.

It's within standard timing. Trailers get posted either 28 or 52 hours before the banner launch, so for a launch on the morning of the 9th, that means a trailer on the night of either the 6th or the 7th. And silhouettes are 24 hours before the banner, so 5th or 6th.

The one on the left has kinda wide looking hips, but the hair being short and spiky looks more male, maybe Hinata or even someone not in the game yet, since they've been adding new units in seasonals now.  Elincia could fir for the right, but it would be a bit odd, since she already got a "summer" alt last year.  It could be another Tellius girl who hasn't gotten an alt yet, like Nephenee.

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

Oh, oh, oh! Maybe the left is Kiragi? Young enough and I could see him doing an inadvertent dab. And the hair kinda matches up?

Oh, I would love it if that was true.  He's one of my favorite Fates kids.  Maybe we would even get him as a pair with Forrest, although I'm not sure what kind of swimsuit Forrest would come with.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Oh, I would love it if that was true.  He's one of my favorite Fates kids.  Maybe we would even get him as a pair with Forrest, although I'm not sure what kind of swimsuit Forrest would come with.

plot twist, the right silhouette is Forrest, the sea air just made his curls lose their bounce 😛

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The one on the left has kinda wide looking hips, but the hair being short and spiky looks more male, maybe Hinata or even someone not in the game yet, since they've been adding new units in seasonals now.  Elincia could fir for the right, but it would be a bit odd, since she already got a "summer" alt last year.  It could be another Tellius girl who hasn't gotten an alt yet, like Nephenee.

That wasn't a swimsuit Elincia though. That was a yukata Elincia. So it doesn't exactly count. I doubt IS would count it anyway.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

Initially I thought the left one was holding the bucket, but at another look, I think it's the right one that's holding the bucket while the left one is holding a bow.

It's within standard timing. Trailers get posted either 28 or 52 hours before the banner launch, so for a launch on the morning of the 9th, that means a trailer on the night of either the 6th or the 7th. And silhouettes are 24 hours before the banner, so 5th or 6th.

Huh, really? I don't remember any silhouettes coming this early before, at least not in a really long time.

And I hope that's not a "dagger" bucket if it's Elincia. That'd make the FOURTH dagger-wielding summer character that is someone I really like (first was Frederick, second was Linde, third was Gunnthra), and that's just boring. -_-

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Oh, a bow unit. I'm not surprised, it seems to be a theme for summer that each summer we got an infantry bow unit. Also, the body and hair style, pretty sure it's Kiragi.

If it's Kiragi, he could be riding a Kinshi.

I really do hope it's Kiragi, since that would make me whale for this banner.  I can also hold out for hope against hope that Forrest gets in, too.  Maybe Forrest passing for a girl can break the "only one guy per summer banner" rule.

Well, if it is a flying archer, I am going to have difficulty saving up my Orb stash. I cannot say no to a colorless flying archer.

I have no clue as to who these two could be. I've been looking at it for a good amount of time now and I'm drawing complete blanks. The one on the left seems like maybe a guy, maybe? Alm or Donnel? The one on the right...I dunno, Caeda maybe? Not a clue.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I have no clue as to who these two could be. I've been looking at it for a good amount of time now and I'm drawing complete blanks. The one on the left seems like maybe a guy, maybe? Alm or Donnel? The one on the right...I dunno, Caeda maybe? Not a clue.

I wonder if they'd make a Donnel alt without his trademark pot helmet.

meh, I usually splurge a little on summer banners, but I mad a little promise to myself that I won't spend orbs until I get Spring Felicia

however if we manage to get a summer version of her I'd probably spend my +200 orbs the second the banner drops