The Superior Length of a Woman's Hair

What is the superior length of a woman's hair?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Answer truthfully, this is a matter of Life or Death 3. "Medium" is not acceptable, err to one side.

1 minute ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

A heresy is a lie, though, and a lie is what you have spoken.

They called Galileo a heretic for saying that the Earth wasn't at the center of the universe. And yet who was right in the end?

Long-haired is better than short-haired, those who don't believe are just too blind to see the truth. Just like the Roman Inquisition.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

A heresy is a lie, though, and a lie is what you have spoken.

AcTUalLy, heresy is a belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religious doctrine. So heresy can be the truth. As for hair length, I will remain neutral in this war.

Edited by Hello72207

Anon, Anon, Anon, you're my buddy and generally a good guy, but I gotta say you are wrong my dude. 

I will admit, that short hair, allows for much better aesthetic roundness than long hair, however long hair allows for a smoother flow, and can be styled better, in the golden rectangle ratio than short hair. 

Were this a debate of loveliness, the two would be equal, but this is aesthetics, where long hair rules supreme. 

I think long hair looks better.

But women with short hair can still look better overall then women with long hair,

and long hair doesn't make a woman better then any other woman.

Edited by Fates-Blade

53 minutes ago, Armagon said:

They called Galileo a heretic for saying that the Earth wasn't at the center of the universe. And yet who was right in the end?

Long-haired is better than short-haired, those who don't believe are just too blind to see the truth. Just like the Roman Inquisition.

47 minutes ago, Hello72207 said:

AcTUalLy, heresy is a belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religious doctrine. So heresy can be the truth. 

Galileo was right, but that doesn't mean you are. 

30 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Anon, Anon, Anon, you're my buddy and generally a good guy, but I gotta say you are wrong my dude. 

I'm sorry my dude, but long hair hair is like margarine.

30 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

I will admit, that short hair, allows for much better aesthetic roundness than long hair, however long hair allows for a smoother flow, and can be styled better, in the golden rectangle ratio than short hair. 

Were this a debate of loveliness, the two would be equal, but this is aesthetics, where long hair rules supreme.

Do you mean in proportion to the height of the body?

My friend, my misguided friend! The aesthetic of short hair is the superior, for long hair produces the appearance of imbalance compared to the head.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I'm sorry my dude, but long hair hair is like margarine.

SLANDEROUS CUR! I WILL CRUSH YOU WHERE YOU STAND. Whoops, lost my temper there, uh, uh you said hair hair. 

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Do you mean in proportion to the height of the body?

My friend, my misguided friend! The aesthetic of short hair is the superior, for long hair produces the appearance of imbalance compared to the head.

You seem to be misunderstanding something, my good man. Longer hair allows for a fullness, a body if you will, a more impressive whole than short. Additionally, it allows for more sections, which in turn allow for more geometry in the hair, giving an aesthetically superior appearance. 

Generally prefer long to short hair, don't really care much nowadays. Most of my favorite characters have shorter hair recently, but long as it looks nice I don't really care.

9 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

SLANDEROUS CUR! I WILL CRUSH YOU WHERE YOU STAND. Whoops, lost my temper there, uh, uh you said hair hair. 

You seem to be misunderstanding something, my good man. Longer hair allows for a fullness, a body if you will, a more impressive whole than short. Additionally, it allows for more sections, which in turn allow for more geometry in the hair, giving an aesthetically superior appearance. 

Ah, sorry. I make mistakes like that a lot.

Yet it is not magnitude which produces the quality whole. For though the short hair is a smaller quantity of clay, the sculpture produced is in better proportion to the face and head, thus its singular geometry is superior the combination of geometries which longer hair produces.

Short hair is also the hair of doing, while long hair is the hair of consoling. Doing is superior to consoling, thus short hair is of superior nature.

2 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:
3 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

AcTUalLy, heresy is a belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religious doctrine. So heresy can be the truth. 

Galileo was right, but that doesn't mean you are. 

Guys guys, Galileo was right about a scientific fact,. which has a solid right and wrong answer. How you like the length of a person's hair is a personal opinion, and there is not a right or wrong answer.

Now that I think about it more, would not short hair be unacceptable too? Between the two extremes, it should be either bald or long hair. People who admire short hair are on the right path but are still morally deficient, since they cannot accept the glory, luster, and purity of baldness yet.

3 minutes ago, Hello72207 said:

Guys guys, Galileo was right about a scientific fact,. which has a solid right and wrong answer. How you like the length of a person's hair is a personal opinion, and there is not a right or wrong answer.

Lukewarm man! Be gone from here!

Right now, it would seem there is a 5:2 ratio of long hair curs to short hair saints.

I didn't want to do this, but y'all forcin' me to bring out my secret weapon.

What sort of women wear their hair short? As established, it is the doers who do so, yet we may go even further.

I present the tomboy woman, who is most likely to wear her hair short, as strong evidence of short hair's superiority.

39 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

What sort of women wear their hair short? As established, it is the doers who do so, yet we may go even further.

I present the tomboy woman, who is most likely to wear her hair short, as strong evidence of short hair's superiority.

I mean, I have short hair but I'm not really that tomboyish.

I just wear my hair short because it's easier to manage and I get to save on shampoo and conditioner.

Are you really asking question or making a statement?

The poll says

What is the superior length of a woman's hair?  

not what do you think is.

the survey says 10 for short 26 for long (as of the moment.)

People say it's long so it's long, even females are saying it's long,

Spoiler

giphy.gif

so there's your answer. (This has got to be for fun.)

Edited by Fates-Blade

1 hour ago, Fates-Blade said:

People say it's long so it's long, even females are saying it's long,

In my case, it's 50-50, I prefer short hair on myself since it's easier to take care of, but I generally prefer longer hair.

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I mean, I have short hair but I'm not really that tomboyish.

I just wear my hair short because it's easier to manage and I get to save on shampoo and conditioner.

If you are bald, you do not need to use shampoo or conditioner, saving even more money! And you can still have that long hair (or any hair) look by wearing a wig.

Bald is justice!

2 hours ago, XRay said:

If you are bald, you do not need to use shampoo or conditioner, saving even more money! And you can still have that long hair (or any hair) look by wearing a wig.

Bald is justice!

Sorry I don't like bald. Also, my hair is pretty. And you can't beat the feeling of real hair.

15 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Sorry I don't like bald. Also, my hair is pretty. And you can't beat the feeling of real hair.

What about using your own hair to make a wig? It is real hair since it came from you.

I have had both.  People used to think I was a boy if they saw me from the back when I had short hair (it was Amelia's length), plus I could never style it the way I wanted when it was short.  I have long hair now and I like it a lot better, I get it to look the way I want with little effort and I can do things like braiding when I feel moved and no one calls me a boy since I grew it out.

Body hair >>>> head hair.

Ugh

I'm looking forward to the day in this year when I can get rid of my body hair once and for all on all unnecessary parts of my body.

Facial hair and hair upper body hair make me feel like a shimp.

As for the topic I had to vote for long, but actually it does not really matter.

There are enough of good looking real and fictional females with short hair.

Though bald does not quite suit.

On 3/12/2020 at 3:37 PM, Fates-Blade said:

it's long, even females are saying it's long,

That's what she sai

On 3/12/2020 at 10:37 PM, XRay said:

What about using your own hair to make a wig? It is real hair since it came from you.

I prefer my hair attached.