Gordin

Do you think it's possible for Koei Techmo to be working on warriors 2 right now?

4 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

One thing I would like to point out is that Lissa's moveset in FEW1 is different from the moves the generic Fighter enemies use in that game; as such, Lissa's moveset could be considered a War Cleric moveset, rather than a simple Fighter moveset.

I could see Crusher Annette using that same moveset, perhaps with Crusher having an innate Topsy-Turvy the same way Falchion has innate Dracoslayer.

I've previously suggested giving each character two movesets to choose from, and in Annette's case I'd give her War Cleric as her primary and Mage as her secondary. That way she gets Crusher first and foremost.

On that note, I'd love to see every weapon have an innate effect. 

Falchions - Dracoslayer

Sol Katti - Dracoslayer

Wo Dao - Critical+

Raijinto - Wingslayer

Missiletainn - Topsy Turvy

Etc.

2 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Falchions - Dracoslayer

Sol Katti - Dracoslayer

Wo Dao - Critical+

Raijinto - Wingslayer

Etc.

Me too, I disliked the favoritism certain weapons got.... Wing spear looking at you

Actually I think the Raijinto would have Armorslayer, I mean it is lightning after all, or the spellbane yumi should have tomebreaker

Edited by ciphertul

14 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Falchions - Dracoslayer

Sol Katti - Dracoslayer

Wo Dao - Critical+

Raijinto - Wingslayer

Etc.

That would help give prf weapons actual distinguishing characteristics beyond just looks.

Bows are tricky, though, because they already have innate Wingslayer and the 8th slot goes to True Power / Divine Favor.

1 minute ago, Anomalocaris said:

That would help give prf weapons actual distinguishing characteristics beyond just looks.

Bows are tricky, though, because they already have innate Wingslayer and the 8th slot goes to True Power / Divine Favor.

Maybe make that a innate bonus on bows instead of taking up the Special slot, but still only let bows get one other slayer skills

36 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

My solution would be to give every bow the Wing Spear treatment, with a combo skill. All of which have Wingslayer as the base effect.

31 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

My solution would be to give every bow the Wing Spear treatment, with a combo skill. All of which have Wingslayer as the base effect.

I considered that but it'd get pretty complex if every Bow had its own unique skill..

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Welp, I am sorry to have gotten anyone's hopes up with NG+ Expo. No news on any Warriors games, let alone FEW2.

Should have been named Old Game + Expo.

Eh, I wasn't expecting it to be revealed there anyway.

26 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Eh, I wasn't expecting it to be revealed there anyway.

I was disappointed in the showcase in general. Lots of fuckawful trash from Aksys and Idea Factory. Nothing that I wanted and didn't already know about.

34 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I was disappointed in the showcase in general. Lots of fuckawful trash from Aksys and Idea Factory. Nothing that I wanted and didn't already know about.

Kinda sad you feel that way, I’m always up for a Iffy game... but likewise I had a feeling that we wouldn’t hear anything

16 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Kinda sad you feel that way, I’m always up for a Iffy game... but likewise I had a feeling that we wouldn’t hear anything

I hope you found something more to your liking.

To me, I was hoping for RPGs and Warriors games. What I got was a lot of fighting games, two female-perspective dating simulators (so literally not the target audience for those), retro games, and a bunch of games that were already announced.

At least YS 9 is officially being localized. That's something, even if financial reports had already hinted at it.

6 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I hope you found something more to your liking.

To me, I was hoping for RPGs and Warriors games. What I got was a lot of fighting games, two female-perspective dating simulators (so literally not the target audience for those), retro games, and a bunch of games that were already announced.

At least YS 9 is officially being localized. That's something, even if financial reports had already hinted at it.

Oh, I didn't watch it at all. Yea I agree with you... I'm not a fan of fighting games... or female perspective dating sims. But what can we do? I'll just keep waiting and see what happens.