Do you think it's possible for Koei Techmo to be working on warriors 2 right now?

Gordin

Just now, ciphertul said:

You have read mine mind, but sadly I see neither a SS remake or many if any magvel characters in FEW2. I feel it will be Fodlan, Tellius and Elibe... don’t you?

I think Ephraim as one of the Lyn/Celica type token units in FEW2 is plausible. I wouldn't dare hope for more than that.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I think Ephraim as one of the Lyn/Celica type token units in FEW2 is plausible. I wouldn't dare hope for more than that.

Hmm, Ephraim is more popular, but Erika has the waifu aspect. Ephraim would have a unique moveset, Erika could easily copy Marth/Celica. So both would be best and if not that then it the easy road vs the popular road

1 minute ago, ciphertul said:

Hmm, Ephraim is more popular, but Erika has the waifu aspect. Ephraim would have a unique moveset, Erika could easily copy Marth/Celica. So both would be best and if not that then it the easy road vs the popular road

Ephraim could very easily copy the inevitable Dimitri. Or Oboro.

4 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Ephraim could very easily copy the inevitable Dimitri. Or Oboro.

He could and Dimitri would be best, but as of now probably doesn’t exist, while I don’t see Ephraim using Oboro’s. Ephraim isn’t exactly nimble like her, he wouldn’t be jumping and flipping around, nor do I see him spinning his Lance above his head like a nob. But I am probably wrong

Edited by ciphertul

1 minute ago, ciphertul said:

He could and Dimitri would be best, but as of now probably doesn’t exist, while I don’t see Ephraim using Oboro’s. Ephraim isn’t exactly nimble like her, he would be jumping and flipping around, nor do I see him spinning his Lance above his head like a nob. But I am probably wrong

Like I said. Inevitable. FEW2 without Dimitri isn't even a remote possibility.

Also, Eirika could copy Xander, just to have a pretty rare female clone of a cavalry sword moveset.

1 minute ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Like I said. Inevitable. FEW2 without Dimitri isn't even a remote possibility.

Also, Eirika could copy Xander, just to have a pretty rare female clone of a cavalry sword moveset.

True, But I feel Mist would get that, I doubt she’ll be infantry sword or Mounted magic.

I hope for a better weapon spread, like male Lance wielders and more not mounted axe users. Mounted Bow knights. It sucked having weapon locked missions, when you already had a bad list. Bow and Lances were the worst

7 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

True, But I feel Mist would get that, I doubt she’ll be infantry sword or Mounted magic.

I hope for a better weapon spread, like male Lance wielders and more not mounted axe users. Mounted Bow knights. It sucked having weapon locked missions, when you already had a bad list. Bow and Lances were the worst

I think we could use, at a minimum:

1 flying sword moveset (Elincia)

1 additional bow infantry set (thief bow), where Niles and Anna could be shifted to. Takumi and Sakura remain on the current set, bow lord, as well as an alt set for Lyn and Lucina.

1 mounted bow set (Bernadetta)

1 flying bow set (Claude, Petra, alternate Hinoka)

1 additional infantry lance set - lance lord.

1 mounted lance set (Camus, Sylvain)

1 additional axe infantry set (Edelgard, Hector)

1 dagger moveset (Sothe, Jaffar)

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

Just now, Fabulously Olivier said:

I think we could use, at a minimum:

1 additional bow infantry set (thief bow), where Niles and Anna could be shifted to. Takumi and Sakura remain on the current set, bow lord, as well as an alt set for Lyn and Lucina.

1 mounted bow set (Bernadetta)

1 flying bow set (Claude, Petra, alternate Hinoka)

1 additional infantry lance set - lance lord.

1 mounted lance set (Camus, Sylvain)

1 additional axe infantry set (Edelgard, Hector)

1 dagger moveset (Sothe, Jaffar)

I think a bit more variety is good, also that is lacking in Tellius characters. 
I would like to see Astrid as bow knights as well, I’m sorry but Ferdinand(3H) over Sylvain. Aran/Nephenee as soldier/halberdiers. Petra would be a proper sword assassin moveset, and if daggers become a thing you know Felicia and Jacob would more then likely be added as well  

4 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

I think a bit more variety is good, also that is lacking in Tellius characters. 
I would like to see Astrid as bow knights as well, I’m sorry but Ferdinand(3H) over Sylvain. Aran/Nephenee as soldier/halberdiers. Petra would be a proper sword assassin moveset, and if daggers become a thing you know Felicia and Jacob would more then likely be added as well  

I prefer Ferdinand, but something tells me Sylvain is more popular, and he has a canon prf (lance of ruin) over a suitable prf (spear of assal). But I would LOVE to be wrong. Me no likey Sylvain.

Kaze over Jacob. But Felicia is likely.

8 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I prefer Ferdinand, but something tells me Sylvain is more popular, and he has a canon prf (lance of ruin) over a suitable prf (spear of assal). But I would LOVE to be wrong. Me no likey Sylvain.

Kaze over Jacob. But Felicia is likely.

Well the Spear of Assal will be based on if Seteth gets in or not. I don’t know about you but I like versatility over mastery so I kinda want to see all bases cover sword infantry, cavalry, and flying (I only think Elincia would fit this one), Axe infantry(Normal and Armored) cavalry and flying, Lance infantry, cavalry(why wasn’t Lance pallies a thing?) and flying(personally I would like to see Cormag/Heath/Vaida/Jill here) and of course the works for bows and spells too

Edited by ciphertul

2 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Well the Spear of Assal will be based on if Seteth gets in or not. I don’t know about you but I like versatility over mastery so I kinda want to see all bases cover sword infantry, cavalry, and flying (I only think Elincia would fit this one), Axe infantry(Normal and Armored) cavalry and flying, Lance infantry, cavalry(why wasn’t Lance pallies a thing?) and flying(personally I would like to see Cormag/Heath/Vaida/Jill here) and of course the works for bows and spells too

You know, the ironic thing about Seteth is that...

Spoiler

He can't wield his own canon lance that literally belongs to him at the time he joins because of his lance rank. It's hilarious.

You know, the ironic thing about Seteth is that...

Hide contents

He can't wield his own canon lance that literally belongs to him at the time he joins because of his lance rank. It's hilarious.

Yup, I wasn’t able to get over that. It’s still up in the air, but it’s kinda strange wondering which 3H characters will get in. Like how many from each class? Or if any of the knights or faculty will? Who all do you think will be? Outside of the House Lords and Byleth.

19 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Yup, I wasn’t able to get over that. It’s still up in the air, but it’s kinda strange wondering which 3H characters will get in. Like how many from each class? Or if any of the knights or faculty will? Who all do you think will be? Outside of the House Lords and Byleth.

Well, I've said this in another thread, but I would love it if the entire Ashen Wolves house was the dlc, and it established a 3 retainer rule for 3H. 

Spoiler

Byleth (whip sword)

Edelgard (armored axe)

Bernadetta (cavalry bow)

Petra (flying bow)

Dorothea (sword dancer or tome dancer) or Ferdinand (cavalry lance)

Dimitri (infantry lance lord)

Felix (infantry sword)

Sylvain (cavalry lance)

Ingrid (flying lance or cavalry lance)

Claude (flying bow)

Hilda (axe infantry)

Lysithea (dark mage)

Marianne (cavalry sword or flying sword)

Yuri (thief bow)

Balthus (infantry fist)

Constance (flying tome)

Hapi (cavalry tome)

If Byleth gets retainers, these would be churchies. Namely Rhea, Seteth, and (much to my dismay) Flayn. But you could also view the house lords as being Byleth's retainers.

19 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Well, I've said this in another thread, but I would love it if the entire Ashen Wolves house was the dlc, and it established a 3 retainer rule for 3H. 

Hide contents

Byleth (whip sword)

Edelgard (armored axe)

Bernadetta (cavalry bow)

Petra (flying bow)

Dorothea (sword dancer or tome dancer) or Ferdinand (cavalry lance)

Felix (infantry sword)

Sylvain (cavalry lance)

Ingrid (flying lance or cavalry lance)

Claude (flying bow)

Hilda (axe infantry)

Lysithea (dark mage)

Marianne (cavalry sword or flying sword)

Yuri

Balthus

Constance

Hapi

If Byleth gets retainers, these would be churchies. Namely Rhea, Seteth, and (much to my dismay) Flayn.

Well my thoughts on you list are

Petra) again I see her as sword assassin(actual assassin move set) over flying

blue lion house) only Dimitri has anything to offer(not counting Silvain but I hope he isn’t picked) Felix would be carbon copy of Navarre, which we don’t need, and despite my love of Peg knights we don’t need a fourth one.

Marianne) I would like to see her as a Magic swordwomen, shared with Celica, who fights with both sword and spells(similar to the malig knights)

Ashen Wolves) just like the blue lions I can’t justify this one, only Constance is worth it, Hapi would copy Elise/Leo( not that I would be to bad) and Yuri would be another infantry swordie(Edit Yuri would be either swordie or mage based on actual gameplay, Balthus however is the hardest one to accept as he would pull a Tiki and have an entire weapon category to himself

Edited by ciphertul

11 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Well my thoughts on you list are

Petra) again I see her as sword assassin(actual assassin move set) over flying

blue lion house) only Dimitri has anything to offer(not counting Silvain but I hope he isn’t picked) Felix would be carbon copy of Navarre, which we don’t need, and despite my love of Peg knights we don’t need a fourth one.

Marianne) I would like to see her as a Magic swordwomen, shared with Celica, who fights with both sword and spells(similar to the malig knights)

Ashen Wolves) just like the blue lions I can’t justify this one, only Constance is worth it, Hapi would copy Elise/Leo( not that I would be to bad) and Yuri would be another infantry swordie, Balthus however is the hardest one to accept as he would pull a Tiki and have an entire weapon category to himself

Well, if I was going strictly off of favoritism, and also cutting the roster down to have the Ashen Wolves as retainers for the main houses, it would be:

Spoiler

Byleth (whip sword)

Yuri (thief bow)

Seteth (flying lance)

Jeritza (cavalry lance)

Edelgard (armored axe)

I'm Ferdinand Von Aegir (lance cavalry)

Bernadetta (calvary bow)

Constance (flying tome)

Dedue (infantry/armored fist, sharing with Balthus)

Annette (clone of Lyssa)

Hapi (cavalry tome)

Claude

Lorenz Helman Gloucester (cavalry axe, magic damage)

Marianne

Balthus

Also, Marianne should have a mounted or flying moveset, period. Animals are very important to her.

Well, if I was going strictly off of favoritism, and also cutting the roster down to have the Ashen Wolves as retainers for the main houses, it would be:

Reveal hidden contents

Byleth (whip sword)

Yuri (thief bow)

Seteth (flying lance)

Jeritza (cavalry lance)

Edelgard (armored axe)

I'm Ferdinand Von Aegir (lance cavalry)

Bernadetta (calvary bow)

Constance (flying tome)

Dedue (infantry/armored fist, sharing with Balthus)

Annette (clone of Lyssa)

Hapi (cavalry tome)

Claude

Lorenz Helman Gloucester (cavalry axe, magic damage)

Marianne

Balthus

Also, Marianne should have a mounted or flying moveset, period. Animals are very important to her.

Marianne is clearly my favorite 3H character but she is a mage(technically priest) first and I don’t want/hope she is a clone of Elise, if she has to be mounted, the Dark Flier is her only choices.

5 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Marianne is clearly my favorite 3H character but she is a mage(technically priest) first and I don’t want/hope she is a clone of Elise, if she has to be mounted, the Dark Flier is her only choices.

One of mine as well, behind Linhardt, Bernadetta, and best girl Hapi.

She's incredibly versatile, so she is admittedly hard to place. I personally use her as a dancer. So like, I wouldn't at all object to her being an Olivia clone with high magic and staff usage. I guess I was too harsh there. But mounts are a major part of her personality.

8 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

One of mine as well, behind Linhardt, Bernadetta, and best girl Hapi.

She's incredibly versatile, so she is admittedly hard to place. I personally use her as a dancer. So like, I wouldn't at all object to her being an Olivia clone with high magic and staff usage. I guess I was too harsh there. But mounts are a major part of her personality.

Yes, the animals are, I agree if she was magic oriented dancer would be great, she is to hard to place as she can do most role fine.

I’m thinking more overall instead of a character point of view.

Edited by ciphertul

12 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Yes, the animals are, I agree if she was magic oriented dancer would be great, she is to hard to place as she can do most role fine.

I’m thinking more overall instead of a character point of view.

Now in regards to Balthus... I really want a brawling moveset. Pugilists are one of my favorite characters to play, and that would REALLY sell a season pass to me.

We can always have someone share the moveset. Dedue is a good candidate. Raphael and Caspar as well, though neither are important or popular.

If alternate movesets are a thing, I could easily see Byleth, Felix, and some others having that moveset as a secondary set. I'd even say Ike if he weren't already associated with Axes; but maybe Hector.

5 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Now in regards to Balthus... I really want a brawling moveset. Pugilists are one of my favorite characters to play, and that would REALLY sell a season pass to me.

We can always have someone share the moveset. Dedue is a good candidate. Raphael and Caspar as well, though neither are important or popular.

If alternate movesets are a thing, I could easily see Byleth, Felix, and some others having that moveset as a secondary set. I'd even say Ike if he weren't already associated with Axes; but maybe Hector.

They could have easily had someone share Tiki’s stone but she had it alone, so it Balthus got brawling it would probably only be him as dedue really isn’t to popular as well

7 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

They could have easily had someone share Tiki’s stone but she had it alone, so it Balthus got brawling it would probably only be him as dedue really isn’t to popular as well

How about Annette as a War Cleric... just because it would be really funny to see Annette punch a dragon in the face.

Wouldn't even need a fist weapon type. It would be an axe & fist set, with Annette using a Crusher and a FEW original fists, while Balthus uses his prf and and a FEW original axe. The collectible weapon would fall under the axe category and in the weapon triangle.

3 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

How about Annette as a War Cleric... just because it would be really funny.

Wouldn't even need a fist weapon type. It would be an axe & fist set, with Annette using a Crusher and a FEW original fists, while Balthus uses his prf and and a FEW original axe. The collectible weapon would fall under the axe category and in the weapon triangle.

I feel most would see that as half-assed, as Annette being only physical would cause so issues. But I do want to see her with Lissa moves would be gold 

19 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

I feel most would see that as half-assed, as Annette being only physical would cause so issues. But I do want to see her with Lissa moves would be gold 

Well, I would make it a new moveset. Like I said, axe and fist, with Pneuma Gale being the Strong 1 skill. Charge it to do big ranged magic damage.

Annette could have a high magic stat, have a unique Rally personal skill, and her Musuo attack could be a magic combo akin to Celica's. Annette's Crusher could have a unique skill that deals magic fire novas on Critical Hit, making her an AoE monster.

Balthus could be more physically inclined, but have staff usage (that is helpful, but somewhat below average because of a lower magic stat). But he would be more durable and hit like a truck.

1 hour ago, ciphertul said:

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Annette could have a high magic stat, have a unique Rally personal skill, and her Musuo attack could be a magic combo akin to Celica's. Annette's Crusher could have a unique skill that deals magic fire novas on Critical Hit, making her an AoE monster.

One thing I would like to point out is that Lissa's moveset in FEW1 is different from the moves the generic Fighter enemies use in that game; as such, Lissa's moveset could be considered a War Cleric moveset, rather than a simple Fighter moveset.

I could see Crusher Annette using that same moveset, perhaps with Crusher having an innate Topsy-Turvy the same way Falchion has innate Dracoslayer.

I've previously suggested giving each character two movesets to choose from, and in Annette's case I'd give her War Cleric as her primary and Mage as her secondary. That way she gets Crusher first and foremost.

1 minute ago, Anomalocaris said:

One thing I would like to point out is that Lissa's moveset in FEW1 is different from the moves the generic Fighter enemies use in that game; as such, Lissa's moveset could be considered a War Cleric moveset, rather than a simple Fighter moveset.

I could see Crusher Annette using that same moveset, perhaps with Crusher having an innate Topsy-Turvy the same way Falchion has innate Dracoslayer.

I've previously suggested giving each character two movesets to choose from, and in Annette's case I'd give her War Cleric as her primary and Mage as her secondary. That way she gets Crusher first and foremost.

Yes, He was suggesting Annette would have Axe and brawling as her 2 weapons. Having Annette with no magic would be the copout I'm talking about.

Edited by ciphertul