Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

You cause Judgral to explode because Sigurd is touching an alternate version of himself. You end up going with them. Xander would kick your ashes but he wasn't in the exploded Judgral.

I hide the key to Rhea's cell.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

You're in the cell with Rhea.

>Is not Byleth

Well at least it's not that kind of hell.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

I make a commercial for the next FE game in the style of "what happened to Dorkass"

It becomes centred on the Dorcas equivalent falling off the side, because it turns out this FE's a CK spinoff and as a result the closest we get to war is killing other nobles in assassination plots As a result the protagonist ends up killing you at some point before the end, meaning you never get the true ending.

I pitch a Genealogy remake where the maps are split up but they're designed like 3H.

You get an award from Peri, who is the only one who can rival your killing ability.

I remove the part of Owain's mind that allows him to have an imagination, leaving him a boring shell of himself.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You get an award from Peri, who is the only one who can rival your killing ability.

How can I get an award from someone who is already dead, though?

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I remove the part of Owain's mind that allows him to have an imagination, leaving him a boring shell of himself.

He becomes a mixture of every brooding JRPG protagonist, combining all their worst traits without any of the good parts.
This also makes him far more popular than he already is for some reason.

I unironically like to use Ena in Path of Radiance.

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

How can I get an award from someone who is already dead, though?

Eh, good point. You get an award from Kaga instead, who always intended that units will die at some point and that the player should move on anyway.

------

Ike has no sympathy on your controller and smashes it to bits.

I send Marcia into a group of archers and hope for the best.

She learns the art of "Arrow Return", which allows her to use the power of the wind, brought forth by the wings of her pegasus, to blow incoming arrows away. One of these arrows, however, hits your strongest combat unit at the time in a spot that completely disables their fighting capabilities. The knee, for example.

I build a Troll difficulty into the next Fire Emblem that doesn't change the enemies or maps at all, but has a random chance of giving you a game over whenever you do pretty much anything, from moving a unit to visiting shops to trading.
And the game over music will be this.

Kaga begins to stalk you for destroying his beloved creation and quietly plots your demise.

I send Ingrid to an all-you-can-eat buffet but with a muzzle strapped to her face so she can't eat anything.

You don't last one minute before Felix chops you into little bits and burns your remains.

I force Sylvain to join a monastery and become a monk himself.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Raphael gets hangry and throws you over the edge of the monastery into the nearby valley.

I take away all of Flayn's fish and break her fishing rod. Wow, that's pretty heartless.

Cordelia skewers you for making her best friend sad.

I rag on Cordelia for focusing so much on Chrom when there are plenty of eligible bachelors who would be glad to be with her.

She makes a Tinder account and hooks up with sleazy douchebags for the rest of her life.

I dare Sylvain to give his beast brother a belly rub.