Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

11 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Spyro kidnaps Nowi and forces her to wear proper clothes or he'll turn her into a dragon. He then scolds you for putting a scantly-clad humanoid into a kid's game.

I meant I give Nowi the games to play, but okay.

11 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

I put a BSOD in Fire Emblem.

You put it in a parent death scene, so the lord finds it highly disrespectful and inappropriate and attacks you.

I buy Hubert a bunch of MLP toys.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I meant I give Nowi the games to play, but okay.

Your crime WAS kinda hard to understand. It could've gone two ways.

9 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I buy Hubert a bunch of MLP toys.

He makes them kill each other right in front of you.

I tie Xander to a chair on a Birthright timeline and tell him that he should be trying to overthrow Garon instead of just blindly obeying him.

Eldigan discovers the impostor, eliminates him and you for making the impostor, and Lachesis once again fawns over her brother for being "so noble and courageous."

I force Marianne to give a speech in front of the entire monastery.

She wears a horse head mask and gives a speech with Dorte and it's hilariously adorable...until her ancestor Maurice is drawn in by it, and now it's total chaos because there's a beast!

I lock Seteth in the janitor closet.

He still heroically goes out of the way to help any female in need, as it turns out he cares more about chivalry than getting into someones pants.

I trick Kaden and Selkie into going to a trampoline park and secretly record what they do in hopes of getting millions of views on YouTube and thus billion of dollars in ad revenue by reviving an old meme.

Panne and Yarne come at you for betraying them. You then have to retreat to the mountains and wait for a random group of pardodied Knights of the Round Table to show up with a Holy Hand Grenade, who will ridicule you for being scared of killer bunnies.

I tried my hand at FE5 again and hated it.

You have to play Super Thracia from beginning to end using only the weakest units.

I gave FE6 another go from where I left off and still didn't like it. I should not be getting hit by a hand axe with an 14% hit rate. Oh, and ambush spawns. I hate them. I hate them so much.

IntSys announces that the next FE is going to be a remake of FE6. They bring Kaga back to direct it, so the hitrates are even lower and the reinforcements are even ambushier. Also, Douglas now has Xavier's recruitment but with even more civilians and knights.

I haven't given Three Houses another go, but I still hate it. Probably.

Leonie launches into an extended monologue about how great Jeralt is and you have to listen to her ramble on and on and on. Cyril stands next to her, talking about how great Rhea is instead.
After a while, Lorenz joins in and starts to berate you for not being a noble. Then Ferdinand comes in and says his name over, and over, and over again. Then Claude comes in and ties the chair you are bound to to the ceiling so that you're upside down now.
And then I come in to free you, because nobody should have to go through that sort of torture.

I never want to touch FE14 again.

When the Fates games become collector items, you are unable to sell them for a high price, and if you pay someone to grab the games for you, they steal it for themselves.

42 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Panne and Yarne come at you for betraying them.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I should have invited them. Alas, the power of reviving memes won out... somehow. In hindsight, I still don't know why.

I take Shadow Dragons script, change some of the names, and try to pass it off as a Shakespearean play.

Shakespeare possesses you and makes you shout nonsense in public places.

I don't want FE6 to be remade because they'll try to make it more like FE7.

The Binding Blade remake adds a tactician avatar, a casual mode, buffs Roy to uber levels, and adds two other lord characters to make it more like Blazing Blade.

I have no issues with marrying the Hoshidan siblings as Corrin.

Seriously. I understand the hesitation with the Nohrian siblings because Corrin was raised with them and recognizes them as family. But Corrin never knew the Hoshidan siblings and is not blood related to them. It makes sense that there would be no awkwardness about it.

You...

Wait... That actually makes sense. Huh. Um...
The only Hoshidan sibling you specifically can marry is Sakura. And she doesn't age, meaning she'll stay a loli forever and ever.
Though except maybe for that latter part, I don't feel like this is a punishment either, because I actually like Fates' Sakura as a character.

8 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

When the Fates games become collector items, you are unable to sell them for a high price, and if you pay someone to grab the games for you, they steal it for themselves.

That's rough.

My crime for today is this: I like Nowi.

The FBI attack you and attempt to make you commit seppuku (don't ask why or how) and you are only rescued when Error!Ryoma appears with a fully dressed Nowi and gives the FBI a bad time. You are still scarred for life.

I edit the female armour designs to look exactly like the male degins, except for covering up the boobies for classes which expose the chest area.

Camilla hires Ukyo to capture you for stealing the one thing many people liked her for.
I'm sure there are people who like her for her personality - I know I kinda find her funny in Warriors - but I'm making the bold assumption that a majority of her popularity comes from her huge... tracts of land.

Although I committed one crime already today, here's one more for good measure: in all of my (two and a half) Sacred Stones playthroughs, I never once used Seth.

Eirika chops your hands off with her rapier so you can never play FE8 or any FE again.

I let Leonie spend the rest of her miserable days single because she's so annoyingly obsessed with Jeralt.