Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

Anankos has already destroyed the world because you took so long to kill him with that frying pan of yours.

I tie Bernadetta up on a really scary thrilling rollercoaster ride and force her to ride it the whole way through.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also end up tied to a really scary thrilling rollercoaster ride and are forced to ride it the whole way through. Twice.

I tried to give Eliwood a heaven seal because he had been at level 20 for like 5 to 7 chapters now and it would be really nice if he could gain experience again.

Ninian, in her ice dragon form, freezes you alive with her ice breath.

I yell at Florina to buck up and talk to men, and when she tries to back out, I bring Hector along and we both yell at her at the same time.

He gets a prosthetic hand and goes even more bonkers due to the "powers of the Demonic Hand" he "unlocked". He also now regards you as his "Guide" for paving the way to his new powers, so he always sticks with you no matter where you go.

I forged a sword for Lucina and named it "Mom Buster" in a playthrough where I had a female Robin marry Chrom.

Morgan joins forces with Lucina to use the Mom Buster on you instead.

I force feed Frederick raw, maggot-ridden bear meat while chanting "pick a god and pray" in his ear the whole time.

The ghost of the bear the meat comes from haunts you for the rest of your days.

I replace the choir music with God Shattering Star.

For the map where it would normally play, God Shattering Star is replaced by this in exchange.
I love that music a lot, but it would be hilariously unfitting for that battle.

I replace the final boss of FE7 with a giant eggplant.

Pit from Kid Icarus shoots you with a holy arrow and then takes out the mutated Eggplant Wizard that replaced the final boss.

I make Ike wear a bunny costume for his next alt in Heroes.

He manages to get a dozen viruses on it and Hoshido scammed out of its vast wealth. The revolution comes for you when it realises you started this.

I switched Matthew's weapons for convincing fakes before he starts following Hector.

Lucina challenges her fate, runs out the door, and leaves you with the mess.

I force Takumi to live in a Nohrian dungeon, eating Nohrian food, while listening to Nohrian music.

Reyson kidnaps you and makes you replace his job as a statue in Oliver's estate.

I dumped all of the rings onto Arden just so he could activate Pursuit.

He goes and dies to the first Armor Knight he fights against as punishment for your excessive focus on a nearly useless unit.

I let Noish die, because's he also useless.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by twilitfalchion

Nothing major happens because Sigurd's army dies anyway, but you are given a MASSIVE talking-to by Error!Ryoma for letting a character die because his stats were shit instead of just, you know, benching him.

I hack a stat-screwed character to give them the stats they're SUPPOSED to have.

The game can't handle the characters sudden boost in power and crashes whenever you try to use them.

When playing Sacred Stones, I replaced the music of Chapter 5X with Wild West music.

Edited by Hawkwing

Ephraim sees a monster approaching you and lets you get torn apart by it out of spite.

I force Ike to become a magic user, but since he can't reclass, he gets the crap kicked out of him because I took away his swords.

He eventually takes a martial arts class, technically becomes the series first "gauntlet" user, and beats the everliving crap out of all the enemies in the game in flashy combos. He then decks you in the face for being a bad tactician while also thanking you for putting him on the path to becoming a stronger fighter.

Also, his Super Smash Bros. moveset is pretty much a clone of Ryu/Ken, Little Mac, and Mii Brawler, with no unique attacks outside of what they can do.

In my attempt to honor Deen's sacrifice during my first playthrough of Shadows of Valentia, I forged his Brave Sword and named it "Dean's Memory" by accident.