Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilda stalks you until you sleep, at which point she ties you up for Lysithea to Hades you.

I couldn't beat the prologue of FE12 on lunatic.

Malicia will follow you around, pestering you with marriage proposals until you relent.

I lie to Roger, telling him that Shiida has abandoned Marth to follow her heart, and that her heart is set on Roger and Roger alone.

Caeda beats you up for spreading false rumors. That is her job.

In my first 3H run, I didn't recruit Marianne, and I later killed Lysithea at Gronder. I did spare Raphael, though.

You will be forever be haunted by Marianne’s spirit and hunted by the beast Maurice.

I kill off all of Chrom’s potential marriage candidates, leaving him to marry the nameless, faceless, generic village maiden.

You must be smacked across the wrists repeatedly with Byleth’s teaching yardstick.

I never return any items to Sylvian because he’s a self-absorbed, woman-hating jerk.

I don't have time to think of a punishment. You're already gone.

I'd take Hanneman over every other mage in 3H if I had to choose. Best design in the game >>>>> dark spikes, any day.

You have to take Leonie on a date and listen to her drone on and on about her Jeralt fetish.

I make Lysithea be a physical fighter even though she excels as a magic unit, sending her out on the front lines and causing her to die every time I battle.

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

You have to take Leonie on a date

I fail to see how that is supposed to be a bad thing. She's my fav girl. Among the students, anyway.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

and listen to her drone on and on about her Jeralt fetish.

A fair price to pay.

When you realize that it's a lost cause and try to make her go back to being a mage, she starts yelling at you to "stop treating her like a child" and refuses to be anything but a terrible physical fighter. You are forced to bench her.

I haven't played FE7 in, like, 5 years or so.

You have to play FE7 in twenty back to back runs on hard mode, using only the lords.

I send Nowi into the middle of a group of enemies to die in classic mode because I hate lolis, diminishing the number of remaining manaketes in the FE universe.

You will almost dedie from excessive laughter, somehow triggering the aforementioned mage to start laughing hysterically, and causing that mage to trigger a thunder spell that accidentally finishes you off.

I specifically have Mercedes deal the death blow to the Death Knight, to make it more personal.

Mercedes breaks the fourth wall and severely chips you off for forcing her to kill her brother, leaving you traumatised.

I tell Nowi to stay in her room until she puts on some decent clothing for once!

Oi, Gregor must take sword and start with the slashing off of your head and body. Her design is blatant sexualiztion. No excuses.

I leave Cordelia single and marry off the rest of the Awakening cast since she will never truly love anyone other than Chrom.

She turns outright yandere and kills whoever Chrom married before marrying him and making sure he can never marry anyone else... just to piss you off. (Note: she faked the death of the person you paired Chrom up with)

I encourage Bernadetta's father to hunt her down and attack her in the hopes that Bernadetta would fight back.

Bernie would pull her ninja moves and take her father's weapon, turning on both him and you, killing you both.

I talk to Nino and add her to my party, only to let her die two turns later out of sheer recklessness.

You meet the business end of Siegfried.

I happily annihilate each member of the Hoshidan royal family in Conquest, savoring every death as I slowly destroy everything in my way and unleash my draconic side.

The Hoshidan royal family turn into errors and brutally and painfully obliterate you with Error Knives, Error Naginatas, Error Fujin Yumi and Error Rajinto and Error strings, all in that order. In short: it's agony.

I make Ike go on a genocidal rampage.

You sow the Ike, you reap the genocIke right back at you!

I think Leonie is a garbage character who is not only a jackass to most people, but has a character-destroying Jeralt fetish.