Totally a Conquest Ironman, what do you mean I'm doing it wrong?: Pengaius' Conquest Ironman

Pengaius

Hello, it is I Pengaius here with my long awaited contribution to the SCU Let's Play thread, well here we go.

Part 0; The Prelude to Conquest

Spoiler

Fok1qado b

That's right Fire Emblem Fates Conquest tHe BeSt FiRe EmBlEm. Anyhow you don't really need me to tell you how to play this game, how an ironman works, or how much this games story sucks, so I wont, but I will be playing through the first few chapters in quick succession, since the game doesn't really pick up until we get the first bit done, so we can consider this a test of Imgbox and also just an intro, anyway New Game time.

Ht6vt9s3 bRvkbqxty bYrmbo6sv b

I had considered going Lunatic, but that sounded difficult, so I went with Normal the intended difficulty. Time to pick my Corrin's Gender lmao as if anybody chooses Male Corrin

Noiv69fu bEejnuitl b

AH CRUD! I picked Male Corrin, well it's too late to change, might as well make him as generic as I can.

Kcqwi7k9 bUhi7bxem b

Perfect! Let us Play!

Uku87neb b

The first map OH BOY!

W4j92viw bPyiise6x bYsxoh6va b6ydghtcx b43tfutca bYx00vf86 b

The map plays out just like the simulations these are totally normal gameplay screenshots/ 

0a3n8qaq b

Also this is Yukimura he is a surprise tool that will help us later. 

Wdfe69nb b

HEY WAKE UP! and we're onto the next map. 

Uhzhktvd bFqkv6gd5 bUc8f0bhq bZtxhzs7z b

Anyway our only opponent is an unmoving Xander, so I approach and take the time to switch to the correct option setup. 

Khslpmkz bCqnxz15y b

The game tells us to heal after the fight but we don't have to since I am a professional FE player. (i missed the first battle forecast because I am an expert LPer) We bonk Xander and win. 

Jdojfkqd b

Next map, this is Gunter and he is Endgame Ready

Jyp3dboe bKmntq29k bA5qpo6ub b

Gunter smacks Rinkah about and makes Kaze regret his life choices, and the map is clear. 

Rrrzktjo b

UwU must protec pwecious Hans_chan and NEXT MAP

Me1vgdbh bPhitddh0 bHrzgzo5l bJm8wxscg b

Gunter makes his way across the map before joking about the enemy's position being too strong. Good one. 

C3hfmzsh b0wewjmh6 bIcqtkeko b

Hans Clears out the fort for Gunter to rush past and go for the boss, winning the map. 

Ble0v6dg b

Hey look its that one dude from Gaiden. NEXT MAP

B3mre6oj bRlxfstns bVya08rfq bL8czdbxa bEf6qxno6 b

Kaze/Rinkah pretty much solo the map, Sakura gets KOed and Ryoma shoots her killer for map clear. 

9y3dredr b

AHHHH! A g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-ghost! NEXT MAP!

Okgkgvcf b4rtjor68 b

Nothing much happens here except now I have lost Raijiinto. 

Wae91knc b

YOU.ARE.THE.OCEANS.GREY.WAVES ROUTE SPLIT!

Xiac91rp b

Well I can't pick Birthright. 

Vl7lceir b

I sure wish i could play this game instead. 

OW! Shit, I dropped my 3DS

Ssqkvsha b

Oh fuck, I hope it's not broken, better reset to check it still works. 

Xhnkrp8f b

Oh hey! I never knew that Tecmo worked on his game, guess they designed the Hoshidan weapons or something. 

Rvgfj5yp b

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

YESSSS!

7 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

had considered going Lunatic, but that sounded difficult, so I went with Normal the intended difficulty. Time to pick my Corrin's Gender lmao as if anybody chooses Male Corrin

What is this, Margarine?! Hard or death! Actually probably both! HARD! HARD! HARD! HARD!

8 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

AH CRUD! I picked Male Corrin, well it's too late to change, might as well make him as generic as I can.

smh, using Jakob is the meta.

9 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Hans chan is so precious and relateable OwO

10 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Vl7lceir b

Uh oh...

11 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Xhnkrp8f b

Oh hey! I never knew that Tecmo worked on his game, guess they designed the Hoshidan weapons or something. 

Rvgfj5yp b

UH OHH...

FIRST COMMENT FOR ONCE LET'S GOOO

Uh, also, all the images are dead right now, at least for me.

23 minutes ago, Benice said:
  Reveal hidden contents

YESSSS!

What is this, Margarine?! Hard or death! Actually probably both! HARD! HARD! HARD! HARD!

Uh oh...

UH OHH...

Uh, also, all the images are dead right now, at least for me.

Huh, that's weird, they're all fine on my end, they might show up if you switch to another device or use incognito, because otherwise it's an issue with imgbox. 

2 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Huh, that's weird, they're all fine on my end, they might show up if you switch to another device or use incognito, because otherwise it's an issue with imgbox. 

I will try when I get home in a few hours-Sorry about the problems!

First off, is this a Let's Play for ants?

Second, how did you go about uploading these images, maybe I can help.

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

Rrrzktjo b

WHO IS THIS HANS (chan)

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

Rvgfj5yp b

So, we're doing a Nuzlocke now?

3 hours ago, Pengaius said:

EDIT: They function now! Yay!

4 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Rvgfj5yp b

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Hello, it is I Pengaius here with my long awaited contribution to the SCU Let's Play thread, well here we go.

Quite the elaborate intro you have there. 10/10. Certainly beats all of mine.

Fok1qado b

That's right Fire Emblem Fates Conquest tHe BeSt FiRe EmBlEm.

...Okay, yeah, I see that's Conquest... Or I think I see it, at least. I cannot be sure.

Uku87neb b

The first map OH BOY!

First map: Tires That Bond.

That's my very best guess.

0a3n8qaq b

He has one of my favorite designs in Fates. Mostly because as far as Fates goes, my opinion on the character designs ranges from "it's bad" to "why do I feel like I'm looking at softcore hentai".

Jdojfkqd b

That's... not what I've heard, but I've never played this game, so what do I know. He doesn't have an Endgame Ready Beard, though, does he?

Ssqkvsha b

Xhnkrp8f b

Rvgfj5yp b

I'm dying. This is too good. You can see the fucking toolbar. This is just perfect.

Incidentally...

Sakura gets KOed

Sakura, more like Suckura.

Ssqkvsha b

Oh fuck

3DS, more like 3DEADASS.

Am I doing this right, Butterman?

Spoiler
13 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Rrrzktjo b

I guess these are butterfingers.

Ssqkvsha b

Pun makes even more sense now. It's like you knew I'd do it and based the intro around it. Brilliant. 10/10.

Xhnkrp8f b

Rvgfj5yp b

You know, I kind of guessed the plot-twist from the title, but the execution was butter than it had any right to be.
Guess now I have an excuse to Pound away with Gastly Pokemon puns. And Ruben might have to Hydro-pump one or two if anyone meets their Houndoom.

Spoiler
On 10/15/2020 at 2:39 PM, Pengaius said:

I had considered going Lunatic, but that sounded difficult, so I went with Normal the intended difficulty. Time to pick my Corrin's Gender lmao as if anybody chooses Male Corrin

Booo, Hard is the real intended difficulty.

The map plays out just like the simulations these are totally normal gameplay screenshots/ 

The quality is amazing...

Also why are they that small, I know whenever I do the ghetto phone images of my 3DS they always come out screen fillingly big before I scale them down heavily, but this is just ridiculous.

Ssqkvsha b

Xhnkrp8f b

Rvgfj5yp b

PLOT TWIST!!! You know I kinda want to go back to this game now, I remember there being overwhelmingly many side campaigns that I never got around to finishing (plus I don't think I grinded up many of the characters to their upgraded forms either...)

Fun fact IS tried to pitch a Pokemon Fire Emblem cross over game that would have looked a lot like this one, but Pokemon Conquest was already in the works at the time, leading to the doing a cross over with Atlas for TMS:#FE instead.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Fun fact IS tried to pitch a Pokemon Fire Emblem cross over game that would have looked a lot like this one, but Pokemon Conquest was already in the works at the time, leading to the doing a cross over with Atlas for TMS:#FE instead.

Damm you Nobunaga!

This got way more attention than it reasonably should have. 

Part 1: White Clouds

Errar

Spoiler
On 10/15/2020 at 10:50 PM, Benice said:
  Hide contents

YESSSS!

PERHAPSSSS!

DON'T EVER SPEAK THAT NAME IN MY THREAD AGAIN

B-But muh maid waifu

UmU

Uh oh...

Indeed

UH OHH...

INDEEDD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes, quite

Congration you're winner.

On 10/15/2020 at 11:27 PM, SoulWeaver said:

...I already know I'm going to like this. Also those image sizes mmm, beautiful.

Whatever do you mean, my dear mister Weaver?

On 10/15/2020 at 11:46 PM, Dayni said:

First off, is this a Let's Play for ants?

First off, rude! But yes. 

Second, how did you go about uploading these images, maybe I can help.

Imgbox, the small was on porpoise

WHO IS THIS HANS (chan)

Pwecious thumb waifu uwu. 

So, we're doing a Nuzlocke now?

No, it will still be an Ironman, because of how the game works a mere Nuzlocke would be too easy and also because I'm too lazy to change the title at this point (mostly that one)

On 10/16/2020 at 10:06 AM, Saint Rubenio said:
  Hide contents

Quite the elaborate intro you have there. 10/10. Certainly beats all of mine.

What can I say I make Quality Let's Plays

...Okay, yeah, I see that's Conquest... Or I think I see it, at least. I cannot be sure.

Quality Let's Play

First map: Tires That Bond.

Close but no cigar. 

That's my very best guess.

I'm sure. 

He has one of my favorite designs in Fates. Mostly because as far as Fates goes, my opinion on the character designs ranges from "it's bad" to "why do I feel like I'm looking at softcore hentai".

Because you are!

That's... not what I've heard, but I've never played this game, so what do I know. He doesn't have an Endgame Ready Beard, though, does he?

No, but look at that luscious hair. 

I'm dying. This is too good. You can see the fucking toolbar. This is just perfect.

Q U A L I T Y   L E T ' S   P L A Y

Incidentally...

Hah! This shall make for good jest, for Ruben's pun game, lacks of all zest. 

Sakura, more like Suckura.

Oh, I am slain. WOE, WOE, WOE, upon me, ALAS FOR POOR PENGAIUS, smaught by grievous word, may he find peace in the stars. 

3DS, more like 3DEADASS.

YOU UTTER FOOL, YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP. Look beneath the NO SIGNEL message and you'll see that the 3DS is well and truly alive! You've just prematurely punjaculated. 

Am I doing this right, Butterman?

You're doing great sweetie. 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:16 PM, The Roger The Paladin said:

Hide contents

I guess these are butterfingers.

I suppose you could, well Butterfinger, if we have to be accurate, but that might infringe upon some trademarks. 

Pun makes even more sense now. It's like you knew I'd do it and based the intro around it. Brilliant. 10/10.

Fear my mighty clairvoyant powers, which I use to mess with people on forum pages all across the internet. 

You know, I kind of guessed the plot-twist from the title, but the execution was butter than it had any right to be.

Indeed, it seems to have gone over far butter than I had ever imagined. 
Guess now I have an excuse to Pound away with Gastly Pokémon puns. And Ruben might have to Hydro-pump one or two if anyone meets their Houndoom.

All very good, but do remember to leeve some for the others. Also oundoom isnt in this game, butter let you off with a warning. 

On 10/16/2020 at 3:40 PM, ranger016 said:
  Hide contents

This was definitely the best thread for a LP I have seen, 11/10.

My humble thanks for your glowing praise. 

Edit: Putting in spoilers just in case..

I appreciate it, hopefully it will preserve the bit for future viewers. 

On 10/16/2020 at 5:15 PM, Sooks1016 said:

What am I getting myself into following this...

You will just have to wait and see. 

19 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:
  Hide contents

Booo, Hard is the real intended difficulty.

Yes, well not for me. 

The quality is amazing...

I have a gift.

Also why are they that small, I know whenever I do the ghetto phone images of my 3DS they always come out screen fillingly big before I scale them down heavily, but this is just ridiculous.

Plot convenience.

PLOT TWIST!!! You know I kinda want to go back to this game now, I remember there being overwhelmingly many side campaigns that I never got around to finishing (plus I don't think I grinded up many of the characters to their upgraded forms either...)

Yeah some of the later campaigns are a pain to unlock, and the Final forms are wayyy too grindy to unlock.

That fact is fun. 

Errar

Spoiler

Oueejmog o

So... I suppose that by now you've already fallen for my devilish ruse. That's right, this isn't a Conquest Ironman, but a Conquest Ironman i hope the joke was funny enough to warrant this. I am going to be doing an Ironman of the best Fire Emblem game, Berwick's got nothing on this! I'll get into the nitty-gritty of the rules shortly, but first let's hop on in to start the game.

Rdkd8q98 o2ebqxwsp o

So first we get the choice of our lead, Boy or Girl. This has no real bearing on difficulty, except for the Male Hero having a slightly more incovenient final form to unlock, so we pick the barely harder option. 

Eh7sdij2 o

Comedy. 

H3cizkuf o

DeSmuMe doesn't really capture video all that well so here.

6g79occk o

The kingdom of Aurora.

Beyfl3hj oH6qp4anl o

Behold! The Silent Protagonist, and The Jagen.

???: Ahh!

9fr1w9on oJw5hqv7s oQkqgtziw o

Also there are some children here as well, but we don't care about them. 

4arwt3yo oH2p2cgmj o

Suddenly! Bandits!

Koroku: And we’ve come to challenge you to a battle!

Corrin; …! ( He sure is expressive aint he?)

Xipmtoad o9q8jbykq oTpjpyocc oDjmn5bgh oJz2gddlz oVwgfiptn o

Nagayasu; Heh this is gonna be easy.

???; Please wait!

Ss6cctt9 o2ydwilfa o

Nagayasu: Well, the more the merrier.

Koroku: Join forces if you like-it won’t make a difference!

U4eerbbl oOf7blxhx oDxzmxedf o

???: Please let me help you! Okay, first things first: movement! Like this, see?

U7bfugtd oTal56fmr o
??? Shows us how moving works and now we get to try it out. 

Jonyjc39 o2ns8latd o3fxctbir oTs2vqcdu oDqk7hl3e o1cqhui3b o

We are not allowed to hit the Jigglypuff, drat! so let's wait for now. 

611g5utx oClnjfjm2 o

Koroku: But you’re gonna have to leave that castle in Aurora before you even settle in!

Lvw8adzx o

The enemies get their moves. 

G1b69kmr oP0yhjktc o

??? All right! Leave this one to me!

Ggtntthy oJor4saum o

Jigglypuff slaps that Bidoof into a pile of slapped Bidoof. 

Togfc04i o

Now we move. 

Eykylce9 o3zli41st o

???: You deal with that one Lord Corrin.

F0ywzh1j oT4x0pky3 o

Now Corn gets to attack, and that Tepig goes down in just one hit. 

Owo3otr2 o

Nagayasu: What are we going to do now Lord Hideyoshi is going to be mad…

Koroku: Never mind that Let’s just get out of here!

Ooohhh namedrop. 

Vlyoffcn oXfgczi4w oH5zx24aq o

???: Your link with Eevee, Lord Corrin… It’s already so strong… You might just be the one…

6t19q8lc oBgozya0f oN7ror27c oQuefnrlq o

After battle stats. 
Ka8chvgx o

???: Oh, I’m sorry! I haven’t introduced myself yet! My name is Oichi. I’ve been on a journey with Jigglypuff here… B-But… Umm, i-if you don’t mind…

Czhu8t1t o

Nah, i'm good.

Au2goicq o

Nope, dont need you.

U3jk6rgd o3la4es8x oXaei3cky o2zed7hzi o

Oh fine, but only so I don't have to sit through this dialogue loop anymore. 

6dw7yqxn o

Oichi: As a warrior, I will give my all in your service. But it is a worry…

Mxatbytt o

Uckghimx o44fdukae oJdnsfb6x oFxhop9lh oIgmbsuzv oGodcge3t o

Loredump cutscene so that I don't have to. 

Zzmrnrq5 o

Oichi: Then Jigglypuff and I are going to have to become much stronger! But first, let’s take a look around the kingdom of Aurora!

But first let's take a look at our army. 

Ryv6zskc oJdraunsj o

Corrin over here is your standard modern FE protag, having decent specs across the board, Power, slightly boosts a Pokémon's damage, Wisdom lets them tank hits a little better and Charisma gives a slight boost to speed. 90% of the time these don't matter, since the Pokémon's individual matchups are more important, but it does come into play in mirror matches, however most of the time you just use these for shops and whatnot. The warrior ability Top Speed is one of the best tier one abilities in the game, but more on that later.

8r2pot2s o

Eevee is a good all around Pokémon, but having the Normal type Quick Attack, means that it doesn't excel against anything in particular. HP is simple, when it hits 0 you're gone, Attack dictates how much damage you do, and Defence makes you take less damage when you get hit, Speed determines both Accuracy AND Evasion, which means that fast Pokémon are better than slow ones. Celebrate, is essentially Galeforce or Raging Storm, Koei did it first I guess. As it is an Eevee, it has the full range of eeveelutions to evolve into well except Sylveon because this is Gen V, but there are only two of them worth evolving into, more on that when it becomes relevant. 

Fc2znmrs o0vjqm8ok o

Oichi has pretty underwhelming Power, and her Wisdom isn't that great, but look at the size of her Charisma. Sweet song is a full map wide 50~ HP recovery for all allies, which makes it very good early on, but it become less and less useful as the game goes on. 

Ejh2or5i o

Jigglypuff is the reason, why Oichi is the game's Jagen. It's stats are awful, and Doubleslap is unreliable garbage, it does do some pretty decent chip damage when you want to feed kills to your other Pokémon. Not even evolving helps fix the puff, because its stats are just that bad. The only redeeming qualities that Ol' Jiggy has are its very high HP allowing it to soak up lots of weak attacks and the lullaby ability, which has an RNG chance to put adjacent enemies to sleep. 

Anyway, let's o do the thing that Oichi said. 

Zjdv6v2m o

In we go!

2p6nmllc o

Oichi: Ooph!

E5mklf5o o

Oichi: I’m sorry… There’s a farm not far from here, Lord Corrin. I’m sure there’ll some wild Pokémon there… Let’s go do some battle training!

Tkx0wc9s oZif20gol oLqvmx0ua oZ0cxz22j o

Sadly we cannot bench Jigglypuff yet, so everybody goes onto the next map. 

X7z5bbls o5gllp7s5 oIpc7cdwt o

As we are the instigators of battle we get the first move. Note the turn limit, every map in the game has a turn limit, and the attacker loses when it reaches 0. Most maps have a 10 or 20 turn limit, but some have longer. One turns consists of a player phase and an enemy phase. 

Dczyqgnz o

Oichi: So, what do you want us to do?

1hjlvrcr oNyicpk3f o

We have now gained command of Oichi and her Pokémon.

Spyh68h3 o

The map and the music.

Tdpaaure oRo7jdw8f oE9dpwuox oAyzwzboj o

JIgglypuff digs a hole, finds a potion and gets bopped by Eevee for messing around. 

Hgklbap9 o

The enemy move a little bit closer to us. 

Olzsxwhm o

Oichi: Eevee has one called Celebrate… And Jigglypuff has one called Lullaby

Tpm7y6gv o2ibxvsze o5w9g08bw o

It should be noted, that not all Pokémon of the same species, share the same abilities. Not every Eevee has Celebrate, and not every Jigglypuff will have Lullaby. 

Kgnlmzm8 oLokb5mty o4wepudib oOgmp5qo9 o

Since Eevee can't take out Starly in one hit, Jagenpuff does some chip damage.  This lets Eevee proc Celebrate, and move toward the Doof. On the subject of damage, displayed damage is not true, but actually falls within in a 10~ range of damage, so take it's figures with a grain of salt. 

Torbjxb4 oTmoyb8sz o9wszxotx o

We get a Quick Attack off for half health and take a Headbutt in retaliation, on EP.

Io2gwber oUfgq9ahf o17yxcakx o

We move Jagen closer to the boss while Eevee pops a tree to get a Potion.

Wrixbodt o1vdsqxng o

Headbutt causes a flinch, making Jigglypuff lose it's move, so Eevee chops down the other tree but finds nothing.

G9ya4kre oO5owpy0c o9ccolktw oJoupc8rr oHoxmzhgw o

Bidoof moves to flee on Ep, but Eevee catches up on player phase and attacks for game. Eevee got a little bit tougher and the army has gained one Potion (the display does not show new items added to an individual warrior's inventory)

Kn1nmnmr o

E0f9p22u oFucnsj4j oL2wvjcoe o

Link is the equivalent of a Pokémon's level. It's on a scale from 0-100%, however not all warriors can have a 100% link with all Pokémon, most Warriors can only acheive this with 1 kind of Pokémon, though some can do it with multiple. 

Wpbq3hlj o

Oichi: And Jigglypuff is looking pretty worn out too. I think we should take a little break.

M8alsasu o0wxofjnk oAgpcernh o

Each warrior, can take one action with one pokemon each month. Once every warrior takes an action, we can end the month.

R2ysjvfk o

Hideyoshi: Losing against a complete beginner like that they need to get their act together! I’m not letting them mess things up for me now! I’ve got to make the Kingdom of Aurora mine!

Ohoho! Ominous

Well, that's all the time we've got for today, dear readers, stay safe and keep it Buttery. 

1 minute ago, Pengaius said:

No, it will still be an Ironman, because of how the game works a mere Nuzlocke would be too easy and also because I'm too lazy to change the title at this point (mostly that one)

You do realise that they stay dead and you can only get the first one that shows up in an area?

Or is there something I haven't accounted for for Conquest?

6 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Dqk7hl3e o1cqhui3b o

Is friendly fire actually ever useful in this game?

6 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Jdnsfb6x oFxhop9lh oIgmbsuzv oGodcge3t o

Loredump cutscene so that I don't have to. 

Fairy type justifies a remake.

Change my mind.

Spoiler
18 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Oh, I am slain. WOE, WOE, WOE, upon me, ALAS FOR POOR PENGAIUS, smaught by grievous word, may he find peace in the stars. 

Pengaius, more like Dedgaius.

YOU UTTER FOOL, YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP. Look beneath the NO SIGNEL message and you'll see that the 3DS is well and truly alive! You've just prematurely punjaculated. 

What...!?

NO! HOW COULD I FALL FOR SUCH A TRICK! I HAVE BEEN DEFEATED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!

This got way more attention than it reasonably should have. 

Don't sell yourself short. Only sell the quality of your screen capturing software short. Because if you sold that "long" it'd be grounds for a fraud allegation.

Oueejmog o

So... I suppose that by now you've already fallen for my devilish ruse. That's right, this isn't a Conquest Ironman, but a Conquest Ironman i hope the joke was funny enough to warrant this.

...I can't believe it. So first you ask me all those misleading questions, then you completely betray my expectations by LPing Conquest... and then it turns out to be Pokemon instead. What the hell were those questions even for!?

Well... I heavily dislike this series, but y'know what? After all these years, I think you deserve to be on the receiving end for once. I'll tag along for the death puns, if nothing else.

Berwick's got nothing on this!

...Oh, that's it. It's war, now. Nobody disses Berwick Saga in my presence and gets away without at least a death threat! Here it comes. Ahem: How dare you, I'll kill you!

9fr1w9on oJw5hqv7s oQkqgtziw o

Also there are some children here as well, but we don't care about them. 

Why does the middle child look like he's 40 years old and standing in the middle of a dumping site?

2zed7hzi o

Oh fine, but only so I don't have to sit through this dialogue loop anymore. 

You give up easily. Maybe I should make death puns with your willpower?

Willpower, more like won'tpower. There.

Ejh2or5i o

Jigglypuff is the reason, why Oichi is the game's Jagen. It's stats are awful, and Doubleslap is unreliable garbage, it does do some pretty decent chip damage when you want to feed kills to your other Pokémon. Not even evolving helps fix the puff, because its stats are just that bad. The only redeeming qualities that Ol' Jiggy has are its very high HP allowing it to soak up lots of weak attacks and the lullaby ability, which has an RNG chance to put adjacent enemies to sleep. 

Use Jigglypuff in the endgame. I dare you. I double dare you. Dare I say, I may even triple dare you!

move toward the Doof

My name is Doof, and you'll do what I say - woop woop!

Ahem... Sorry, spaced out for a bit there.

R2ysjvfk o

I don't know what it is about it, but this guy's portrait is completely hilarious to me. Seriously, he looks absolutely ridiculous! What the heck...?

Well, that's all the time we've got for today, dear readers, stay safe and keep it Buttery. 

What is butter? A miserable pile of milk fat!

I just did an edit. The edit better be on the next update's replies to the replies. Otherwise I will kill you to death, Butterman. I'm just saying because, to this day, I remain unsure as to whether or not the forum sends notifications to people for edits on posts.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Hide contents

I am going to be doing an Ironman of the best Fire Emblem game, Berwick's got nothing on this!

This LP just lost two viewers.

Beyfl3hj o

You don’t get to choose your own self insert avatar’s pokemon? Boooooo

Lord Corrin… It’s already so strong… You might just be the one…

Are you sure this isn’t an fe conquest let’s play?

Ka8chvgx o

I see no difference between this character interaction and Corrin’s character interactions in Fates

Celebrate, is essentially Galeforce or Raging Storm, Koei did it first I guess.

Inb4 Saint Rubenio or Benice tells you something like this exists in TearRing or Berwick.

Edited by Sooks1016

16 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

It was a good attempt to get me to leave, alongside playing Pokemon. But Butterman won't get rid of me this easily. I have years of death puns to get back at him for. You hear me, Butterman!? Years!

(Sorry for the confusion, it's a bit of an injoke at this point)

On 10/15/2020 at 4:39 PM, Pengaius said:

Ssqkvsha b

Xhnkrp8f b

Rvgfj5yp b

pffft lmao

On 10/15/2020 at 4:39 PM, Pengaius said:

Part 0; The Prelude to Conquest

Hide contents

Fok1qado b

That's right Fire Emblem Fates Conquest tHe BeSt FiRe EmBlEm. Anyhow you don't really need me to tell you how to play this game, how an ironman works, or how much this games story sucks, so I wont, but I will be playing through the first few chapters in quick succession, since the game doesn't really pick up until we get the first bit done, so we can consider this a test of Imgbox and also just an intro, anyway New Game time.

Noiv69fu bEejnuitl b

Kcqwi7k9 bUhi7bxem b

Perfect! Let us Play!

Uku87neb b

The first map OH BOY!

0a3n8qaq b

Wdfe69nb b

HEY WAKE UP! and we're onto the next map. 

Uhzhktvd bFqkv6gd5 bUc8f0bhq bZtxhzs7z b

Anyway our only opponent is an unmoving Xander, so I approach and take the time to switch to the correct option setup. 

Khslpmkz bCqnxz15y b

The game tells us to heal after the fight but we don't have to since I am a professional FE player. (i missed the first battle forecast because I am an expert LPer) We bonk Xander and win. 

Jdojfkqd b

Jyp3dboe bKmntq29k bA5qpo6ub b

Gunter smacks Rinkah about and makes Kaze regret his life choices, and the map is clear. 

Rrrzktjo b

Me1vgdbh bPhitddh0 bHrzgzo5l bJm8wxscg b

Gunter makes his way across the map before joking about the enemy's position being too strong. Good one. 

C3hfmzsh b0wewjmh6 bIcqtkeko b

Hans Clears out the fort for Gunter to rush past and go for the boss, winning the map. 

Ble0v6dg b

Hey look its that one dude from Gaiden. NEXT MAP

B3mre6oj bRlxfstns bVya08rfq bL8czdbxa bEf6qxno6 b

Kaze/Rinkah pretty much solo the map, Sakura gets KOed and Ryoma shoots her killer for map clear. 

9y3dredr b

AHHHH! A g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-ghost! NEXT MAP!

Okgkgvcf b4rtjor68 b

Nothing much happens here except now I have lost Raijiinto. 

Wae91knc b

YOU.ARE.THE.OCEANS.GREY.WAVES ROUTE SPLIT!

Xiac91rp b

Vl7lceir b

Ssqkvsha b

Xhnkrp8f b

Rvgfj5yp b

Ummmmm nice now we need pokemon birthright and revelation

Edited by nedya

Spoiler
On 10/18/2020 at 7:31 AM, Pengaius said:

All very good, but do remember to leeve some for the others. Also oundoom isnt in this game, butter let you off with a warning. 

If I have to stick to Pokemon in this game, I may have Nidoran into a problem. Mostly because a lot of Pokemon already have pun names... and I'll have to Krookodile the puns back.

Eh7sdij2 o

Comedy. 

*Main  character of an SRPG named Conquest. Check.
*Choice between male and female. Check.
*Pseudo-Japanese heritage. Check.

Seems to me there's nothing unusual here.

4arwt3yo oH2p2cgmj o

Suddenly! Bandits!

The Bandit and the "Jelly doughnut".

1cqhui3b o

Why is she on the battlefield with the Jigglypuff anyway? Is it secretly a stuffed toy she's battling with?

Jor4saum o

Jigglypuff slaps that Bidoof into a pile of slapped Bidoof. 

More like Bidoofus. Because... well, you get it.

F0ywzh1j oT4x0pky3 o

Now Corn gets to attack, and that Tepig goes down in just one hit. 

Corn in a rice field? It's more likely than you might think.
Also, more like "Tepid". Because it sure ain't burning anyone.

Ka8chvgx o

???: Oh, I’m sorry! I haven’t introduced myself yet! My name is Oichi. I’ve been on a journey with Jigglypuff here… B-But… Umm, i-if you don’t mind…

Oichi sounds like the result of Oifey's secret relationship with Chi-chi. No one tell Goku.

Ryv6zskc oJdraunsj o

Corrin over here is your standard modern FE protag, having decent specs across the board, Power, slightly boosts a Pokémon's damage, Wisdom lets them tank hits a little better and Charisma gives a slight boost to speed. 90% of the time these don't matter, since the Pokémon's individual matchups are more important, but it does come into play in mirror matches, however most of the time you just use these for shops and whatnot. The warrior ability Top Speed is one of the best tier one abilities in the game, but more on that later.

Though after the dialogue  I was almost sure they'd be the Navarre.

On 10/18/2020 at 9:36 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't know what it is about it, but this guy's portrait is completely hilarious to me. Seriously, he looks absolutely ridiculous! What the heck...?

To be fair.... it seems to be a running theme. Remember 40 year old kid?

Runs not over, I just update slow. 

Part Two: Verdant Wind don't @ Me

Original:

Spoiler
On 10/17/2020 at 11:32 PM, Dayni said:

You do realise that they stay dead and you can only get the first one that shows up in an area?

Don't worry, an Ironman in the FE sense is still possible. 

Or is there something I haven't accounted for for Conquest?

Oh you'll see

Is friendly fire actually ever useful in this game?

Bug Bite strats, Hitting HP thresholds, occasionally giving status conditions for certain abilities is helpful. There are a few ways it can be of benefit. 

Fairy type justifies a remake.

Change my mind.

No no, you've got a point. 

On 10/17/2020 at 11:36 PM, Saint Rubenio said:
  Hide contents

Pengaius, more like Dedgaius.

*checks pulse* I'm not dead Ruben. Uh mostly not deadanyway.

What...!?

NO! HOW COULD I FALL FOR SUCH A TRICK! I HAVE BEEN DEFEATED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!

Get dunked on!                              

Don't sell yourself short. Only sell the quality of your screen capturing software short. Because if you sold that "long" it'd be grounds for a fraud allegation.

It's not thaaat bad right?

...I can't believe it. So first you ask me all those misleading questions, then you completely betray my expectations by LPing Conquest... and then it turns out to be Pokemon instead.

Heehee yeah. 

What the hell were those questions even for!?

Tax purposes Ruben, tax purposes. 

Well... I heavily dislike this series, but y'know what? After all these years, I think you deserve to be on the receiving end for once. I'll tag along for the death puns, if nothing else.

What a healthy and normal relationship we have. 

...Oh, that's it. It's war, now. Nobody disses Berwick Saga in my presence and gets away without at least a death threat! Here it comes. Ahem: How dare you, I'll kill you!

Stinky Elitist man. 

Why does the middle child look like he's 40 years old and standing in the middle of a dumping site?

Tax purposes.

You give up easily. Maybe I should make death puns with your willpower?

Willpower, more like won'tpower. There.

Oof. Ouch. I am in such great and severe pain at this present moment. 

Use Jigglypuff in the endgame. I dare you. I double dare you. Dare I say, I may even triple dare you!

Only if you disarm Derrick and kill him off next update. 

My name is Doof, and you'll do what I say - woop woop!

Damn that's catchy. 

Monke. 

What is butter? A miserable pile of milk fat!

Dairy product. Butter is a dairy product. 

I just did an edit. The edit better be on the next update's replies to the replies. Otherwise I will kill you to death, Butterman. I'm just saying because, to this day, I remain unsure as to whether or not the forum sends notifications to people for edits on posts.

I'll think about it.

On 10/17/2020 at 11:48 PM, Sooks1016 said:

Ehh it's fine, it's a tax writeoff. 

You don’t get to choose your own self insert avatar’s pokemon? Boooooo

Hey! Eevee's a great starter, and I prefer having it to any of the unova starters.

Are you sure this isn’t an fe conquest let’s play?

This is a Conquest Let's Play, yes. 

I see no difference between this character interaction and Corrin’s character interactions in Fates

Don't worry this Corrin is much more bearable. 

On 10/18/2020 at 3:56 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

It was a good attempt to get me to leave, alongside playing Pokemon. But Butterman won't get rid of me this easily. I have years of death puns to get back at him for. You hear me, Butterman!? Years!

Love you too Honeybunch!

(Sorry for the confusion, it's a bit of an injoke at this point

Hooray for thr fickle mistress of comedy. )

On 10/18/2020 at 9:14 PM, This boi uses Nino said:

pffft lmao

You're laughing. My 3DS almost died and you're laughing.

On 10/20/2020 at 3:23 PM, The Roger The Paladin said:

Hide contents

If I have to stick to Pokemon in this game, I may have Nidoran into a problem. Mostly because a lot of Pokemon already have pun names... and I'll have to Krookodile the puns back.

Nidoran isn't in this game either. You're treading a fine Linoone. 

*Main  character of an SRPG named Conquest. Check.
*Choice between male and female. Check.
*Pseudo-Japanese heritage. Check.

Seems to me there's nothing unusual here.

Totally normal Conquest Let's Play

The Bandit and the "Jelly doughnut".

That is a Sitrus Berry you uncultured swine. 

Why is she on the battlefield with the Jigglypuff anyway? Is it secretly a stuffed toy she's battling with?

It is her angry fight balloon. 

More like Bidoofus. Because... well, you get it.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Oichi sounds like the result of Oifey's secret relationship with Chi-chi. No one tell Goku.

Like Goku has ever paid attention to his wife. 

Though after the dialogue  I was almost sure they'd be the Navarre.

Don't worry, the Navarre is coming.

To be fair.... it seems to be a running theme. Remember 40 year old kid?
This game has some of the best designed characters in all of the Pokémon games. 

Content:

Spoiler

E0hf7rtu o

When we left off we fought some wild Pokémon, now we're gonna do it again. So we hop on in to Aurora. 

Mhafv9kc o

Oichi: That place looks like it’d be full of wild Pokémon! It might be a good idea to do a little training.

Hpjydafv oA3qme6ks oFc0gmjmg o

What Oichi has spotted is a Ravine, and so we bring the whole army (Still can't bench Jigglypuff)

Qiz1vdov oIny0u9nb oG2yoesgf oC2r6uktt oPxfezlhh o

Oichi: It’s a Wooper… If I recall correctly Woopers have the Water Gun move.

Kf1m9o7t oYossbvjs o

Duly noted. 

2zun3fbc o

Map and Music. This is the first map in the game to utilise Elevation, something which the game never explains and that I still don't fully get. 

Jrppw7xf oF9xmidmh oYw38c3mx o

I have Corrin utilise his Skill, but fail to understand that it won't let me pass as both opponents block the way. 

Zilgldbs oC9ut2hni o

So we just have Jigglypuff open the purple box for a Potion, and Eevee bonks Meowth. 

Pzoayuxt o571ipgo3 oH37p6wk2 o5hkav411 o

Meowth moves closer to Jiggles and Wooper moves up and spits on puff for virtually no damage. 

Dpyi6o08 o

Oichi: Lord Corrin, at times like this you should select the Warrior option. You see battles aren’t just about telling your Pokémon where to move and when to fight. It’s a warrior’s job to help out their Pokémon on the battlefield. You can use items… and you can use warrior skills… You may not be fighting yourself, but you and your Pokémon are a team. Working together with your Pokémon in battle is what it truly means to be a warrior. My Warrior Skill is Sweet Song, it can be really helpful if you’re in a bind.

Yaryqbfz oPyqsf0wz o

Thank you game.

Pobzb4zx oMjgsvebb oXbobquqy oOiqkyiee o

Oichi heals Jigglypuff for a massive 2 HP and Doubleslap chips Wooper down a little. 

Kdyxdg7z oQcymmsa8 o

Eevee finishes Meowth, which causes it to turn into a fancy box as well as let Eevee proc Celebrate. 

Ueifqmnm oHnbecfdm oGhbmpktn o

Eevee finishes the job and loots Meowth's corpse for a fragment, ending the battle. 

Edqsh7vv oTad9szsd o

After battle results, tell us that the Fragment is just vendor trash. 

Prboe6wq oPntwshfo o

Time marches slowly onwards. 

Jtzhus3m o4hyqkejr oX8ygx9hb oO6ke98qj oDkthfrxo o

Hey look, the literal children are back. 

Mitsunari: But what for? What can you two hope to achieve?

E6xf9pzq o

Kiyomasa: Well they’re right you know. You have to do more than train. Eventually, you need to challenge another Kingdom to battle. If you win that, you can get some more Warriors and Pokémon to join you.

5bygqdii oW0nimfk1 o

Oichi: Uh… Well, I… Lord Corrin… If we really want to get stronger, we’re going to have to challenge other Kingdoms to battle. I think the time has come for us to make our move.

Uh oh, the schoolyard bullies are making us incite war. 

Cm3mkamh oEtwsm5hg o

We can now attack Ignis castle, but first let's see who we're up against. 

Ohknz1ci oZreu1ccn oRlglfw4i o

Hideyoshi is a warlord, which you can tell from the gold background for his lower screen Icon, the Bandit Bros are back, and they are generics, as shown by the silver backgrounds. 

09jdovpr oOr3kbq5i oY0d5virq oIatamjgs o

As you can see Corrin and Oichi are force deployed when we attack a castle, you can also see our small army charging the castle.

B6beag8z o

The Kingdom of Ignis

Wdm6pho5 oOewftjv6 oSl2mzqvf oZdqgg9eb oAcjsvcct oQdeztxlt oGuy3kotd oOrvppwny o

Well, here he is, the Haha Funny Man, we are going to beat up. 

S8lzacfb o3fmpzdso oRagkhqfw oTcdq0wa8 oQkbcfuel o

The battle conditions, 20 turn Rout map. 

E7d7rkdl oBudddrsl oQg9viylu oX6pyovhe o

As you will see, the map is set up in a way where the enemy have a huge advantage from the terrain, this is a common feature of many of the games maps. 

Noqcmwf2 o

The map, or as much of it as I could fit onscreen and this fun little track.

3jkkrxvs o

Not really being able to do anything turn 1 I move my mons to just outside Hideyoshi's attack range. This couldn't possibly go wrong...

76b6v4sj oQakhroa9 o9kj9t1hm o

Since Bidoof can't cross lava it has to go the long way around, Tepig moves closer to us over the lava. Yes come closer RIGHT INTO MY TRAP! IN AMERICA!

5ezuhyoq o

Wait what?

Wly6nwbo oB0kghcqj oJrmpujis oVsd0pifp o

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

That's right the enemies know how to use Warrior skills as well, so we need to always be aware of what our opponents can do. 

2kuk9w9h oQzpa4jj7 o8cob8pah o

Note, that the pillar of fire next to Eevee has quieted down. 

0vkdnatk o

Jigglypuff stares into our soul, as it does 2 damage per hit, already falling off. 

Cs6vtb9v oW32hxno7 oBw1qxsn0 o

Isn't that nice. 

Jmrroth1 oHzlqnhjm oGucam6nz o

Bidoof continues to approach, while both Fire types attack Jigglypuff

Yyidyrzh o

Suddenly danger. 

Mb8zltuj oE2p3geku oTuk66zhp oEjmpre3b o8gbmdekh o

Since Eevee is a little short on damage, we have Jeigan chip, but it's still not enough, I cannot wait to bench that thing. Unluckily for us this procs Chimchar's Blaze giving it an attack boost. 

6ejt1f2g o63wqouh2 o

The Bad Guys are bad guys.png. 

Sq9wkcg0 oUtta7626 o0vxg7ejy oQkxjfgwc oXtywbtck o

The enemy activate their attack boosting skills, to show us a hard time, putting us in the Danger Zone. 

Kenq81vz o8p5sf7k1 oNvbwftky o

Rocks fall, Bidoof dies. 

2e3t6mns o5xbtqjvg oXwfyiemq oFbbrjp3v oPk6mvxvo oK9xrdyh9 oDxww6xms oKgufbpum oHamahg7f o

Eevee takes out Chimchar, Celebrates, bops Tepig, and gets fortified by Oichi. 

Qvbicju5 o4t5ualx4 oNty060wy o1cdjaeen o

Tepig runs away and spits an Ember at Eevee, unfortunately a pillar of fire blocks our path so we can't finish the pig yet. 

By0sm0w5 oEqeuxcyw oL3ofywbl o

We move our mons onto the hot springs to lure Tepig closer, then...

6ku2smhm o0w5wowk8 oG8l2bcuo oJ1eoyi6e o

BAM! Unnecessary crit to end the map. 

Prpikgtm oU3nd0pc2 oFb4fk2dg o

Post battle analysis. The Move boost means that Quick Attack has powered up, so it deals more damage. Moves always power up with each 20% increase in Link. 

W5hpmkvv oKdjres2k oNafk2qf3 oZlvqxnwo oRav0mvah o

Hideyoshi rants at us saying "He'll be back", but we all know that that's not foreshadowing at all.

Sljsu3fm o

Oichi: Your second castle. I’m sure we’ll start making allies before long. The only thing is… I don’t know how…

Ontgovtj o

???: I watched your battle in Ignis. You’re impressive for one so young. But if you don’t even know how to make allies… Then I guess you’ve got a way to go before you can be considered a real Warlord.  

Hufgumxt oIzwkbnuv oRy1cjva6 o

???: Tell you what? I’ll teach you how to make allies. My name’s Keiji by the way. Just come to Ignis castle when you’re ready to learn.

85rtlpsj oOcmga9ch oMgl0ifn6 oGkk0cd1y o

The passage of time goes ever onward. 

Ph3r3gcl o

Keiji: Oh, that’s right! I was going to teach you how to make new allies. Well, it’s pretty easy… Not all warriors are part of an army, you see. There are plenty of free warriors around as well, ones who are unattached.

Fdaq6s3z oJvntaeeg o6yrrqbcr oIkcg5brw oQqbh5xgb oAr2v7qph o

Oichi: Where did he tell us to go again? The Cave, was it?

6tnafm3j oUeuh9t4j o

As always puff gets to tag along. 

Iiq9sncm oTh1bv792 oTouuphdf o0f7qaz2u o

Rikyu: Hm? Would I like to join you? Well I suppose if you were to impress me sufficiently.

Cuvlaizf o

I uh, forgot to make a map screenshot but the music is the same as the Ravine map. 

Rkpafx3u o

First turn we wait outside Darumaka's range and draw it toward Jigglypuff. 

Pwfzti71 oKn9pdyiu o

We trap 'maka and beat it up, so it moves on the lava next to puff on EP. 

9ebeplix oYtziyeo9 oAw2o8css oLltimsbk o

Puff chips and Eevee finishes. 

Rm8til4s oWvzatcau o

Post battle statistics. 

V01jxewb oHa5rjx5e oLhh3jagl oPhnoflps oXlpkit6b oLaawdore o

And we have recruited Big Man Rikyu and his Darumaka. 

Detox is an ability that may come in handy sometimes but that's about it. Darumaka over here is a very interesting Pokémon. Flame Wheel is a move that hits from 2 spaces away but moves the user next to the target. Run Up increases the power of attacks for each tile the Pokémon walks over. Darumaka has a solid evolution as well, but hopefully I'll get to show off why later. 

Uo4x4mae oWymhjpj8 oCvqqutg0 oFinit1zm oXrdysnje o

Here the game teaches us about recruiting allies. The special conditions are referring to Warlords who can only be recruited by fulfilling at least one of the above conditions as well as needing a Warlord to deal the final blow, the game NEVER tells you this, not even in the manual. 

Jyzhrhj7 o4thyhjxx o

Oichi: Oh! You again…

Mitsunari: I hope you’re not resting on your laurels just because you’ve conquered Ignis!

Y8ii5zqw o

Mitsunari: Because Aurora is surrounded by other kingdoms… And there’s still Greenleaf and Fontaine to go.

Mw5k3ynu o

Kiyomasa: Strong against Grass weak against Water… Heh. Everybody knows that, of course.

Mitsunari: Anyway I hear the Warlord of Greenleaf uses Grass Type Pokémon.

Ar9m7ku7 o

Kiyomasa: Y’know I don’t think the Warlords of either Greenleaf or Fontaine have any interest in trying to conquer other kingdoms in the first place. I reckon now’s your chance to make a move.

Mitsunari: Come on. We don’t have time to stand around here chatting. We’ve got to get to the Ponigiri Shop and increase our Pokémon’s Energy.

Oichi: … It sounds like theres just no way of avoiding battle…

B2buiqpe oUxjwsvo7 o

Ultimately we cannot stop the river of time as it flows. 

Rhidifak o

Hooray, more warfare. 

Ndmtyphu o

Oichi: You’ll meet new Pokémon, too. And each kingdom will have all sorts of interesting places to visit.

Cpivmunl o1839q5cn oTmeiirog o

SHE KNOWS!!!

Anyway next time we're gonna challenge either Greenleaf or Fontaine (guess which)

Well folks that's all the time we have for today, so until next time; stay buttery. 

Spoiler

On 10/17/2020 at 1:31 PM, Pengaius said:

DON'T EVER SPEAK THAT NAME IN MY THREAD AGAIN

Then let's see some bad units and JIgglypuff, hmm?

Eh7sdij2 o

E

Beyfl3hj oH6qp4anl o

Behold! The Silent Protagonist, and The Jagen.

0/10 Jagen, not enough Beard.

Zzmrnrq5 o

Aurora? I thought that this was Nohr! Man, the localization team really dropped the ball.

but look at the size of her Charisma

Yes, I am certain that Corrin is looking at the size of the Jagen's Charisma and not something else.

I wanna see endgame Jagen! I WANNA SEE ENDGAME JAGEN!

the lullaby ability, which has an RNG chance to put adjacent enemies to sleep. 

I knew Lost In Thoughts All Alone is overplayed, but enough to put people asleep? Wow...

13 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

(Still can't bench Jigglypuff)

You'd better train Jigglypuff, or I will break out the M word!

15 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

This is the first map in the game to utilise Elevation, something which the game never explains and that I still don't fully get. 

You go up and down.

No need to thank me.

17 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Dkthfrxo o

I'm digging Ryoma's new look. Much less Lobster-Like.

18 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Uh oh, the schoolyard bullies are making us incite war. 

Show 'em what for! SEND 'EM TO DETENTION!

20 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

RIGHT INTO MY TRAP! IN AMERICA!

First Nohr, then Muspell, now Thracia?! What a veritable mash-up of FE universes!

25 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Ar9m7ku7 o

We have found slime Garon, ladies and gentlemen!

25 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Cpivmunl o1839q5cn oTmeiirog o

SHE KNOWS!!!

No! S-support her! S-support the Jigglypuff! USE THE JAAAAAGGGGEEEEEEENNNNNN!