Is there a specific setup for getting Jedah's dracoshield in part 4?

Your best out is to have Celica get a crit with Ragnarok (equip her with the Mage Ring to attack him from out of his attack range). That's what I did, anyway.

There's no intended strat, but as Shadow Mir said, you're best choice is having Celica crit with Ragnarok or Excalibur if her attack is high enough. Other good candidates are Mae using Aura, Genny using Seraphim, Sonya using Excalibur or Atlas using Hunters Volley on a fully forged Killer Bow. Additionally, the Tigerstance and Dragonhaze combat arts can be quite effective, but it's unlikely that you'd have either of those. 

Tigerstance and a Celica crit are my go to methods. I'd peg him from afar with a Bow Knight to mill through his negations, I think he'll still counter the bow knight (he does in the final chapter at least), but they're particularly useful for both getting to him in time (the marsh in the way is a bit of a problem) and for reliably hitting him, as even if he does counter (I'm fairly sure he does) you can safely heal them without much worry of the other enemies killing him. You might want to stick the mage ring on Celica so you can get her into a position to Ragnarok him quicker.

32 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Tigerstance and a Celica crit are my go to methods. I'd peg him from afar with a Bow Knight to mill through his negations, I think he'll still counter the bow knight (he does in the final chapter at least), but they're particularly useful for both getting to him in time (the marsh in the way is a bit of a problem) and for reliably hitting him, as even if he does counter (I'm fairly sure he does) you can safely heal them without much worry of the other enemies killing him. You might want to stick the mage ring on Celica so you can get her into a position to Ragnarok him quicker.

He counters with the Animus Ring in the finale, so without that he can't counter outside the range of Death.

Pretty much all the suggestions people have mentioned will do, I can say from experience Ragnarok crit's an option with the power for sure.

The one time I bother to get it, I had forged a Gradivus and set up a trade chain with it to use two triangle attack crits with it, with the right number of attacks in between to make them both work, but I needed quite a few turn wheel uses to get everyone involved in that maneuver to survive...

16 minutes ago, Dayni said:

He counters with the Animus Ring in the finale, so without that he can't counter outside the range of Death.

Ah, I wasn't quite sure, I just remember pelting him from afar to get through his hacks. That's a pretty useful way to do so then, especially if you made Atlas a bow knight.

24 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Ah, I wasn't quite sure, I just remember pelting him from afar to get through his hacks. That's a pretty useful way to do so then, especially if you made Atlas a bow knight.

Even without that (Still had Leon), Mage Ring shenaniganry also's available.

10 hours ago, Dayni said:

Even without that (Still had Leon), Mage Ring shenaniganry also's available.

Well it will depend on how many mage rings you have at that point (which I think will depend on what you're doing on Alm's side with traders), but you'll probably want at least one mage ring on Celica to rig a crit on the killing blow, so it isn't quite as effective at getting through his barrier. At least if you're trying to set it all up on one turn. Unless you're using pitchforks you're only going to have two max bow knights anyway so it'll probably take at least two turns unless you want to risk rushing in with your fliers too.

Edited by Jotari

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Well it will depend on how many mage rings you have at that point (which I think will depend on what you're doing on Alm's side with traders), but you'll probably want at least one mage ring on Celica to rig a crit on the killing blow, so it isn't quite as effective at getting through his barrier. At least if you're trying to set it all up on one turn. Unless you're using pitchforks you're only going to have two max bow knights anyway so it'll probably take at least two turns unless you want to risk rushing in with your fliers too.

Trade chaining, it's the only way I was getting them to all keep firing at range (There was one mage ring on their side), keeping in mind you can use Thunder at 5 range with it.

I think I took a turn to get everyone nearby, so two turns to do this. I admittedly got lucky first try and didn't rig a crit as a result.