Decode the synonyms given by the user above!

indigoasis

I had this idea for a forum game and thought it might be interesting. 

Okay, so, the idea behind this is to come up with synonyms for something, and it's up to the next user who posts to decipher what the original title or words were, and then come up with synonyms of their own for the next user to translate. For instance, if someone came up with 'Flame Badge: Trail of Luminosity,' they're most likely talking about 'Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.' 

Feel free to get as creative as you want with this, but try not to get too vague; there are also no penalties for getting the wrong answer or anything like that. If you wish, you can respond to a user's answer to your synonyms and correct them if they're wrong. You can also reuse answers that have been used before as long as you can come up with different synonyms for it.

I'll go ahead and kick it off: The Starvation Tournaments

?

I'd try to answer for real, but I don't think I can figure that out. My guess is to make a stab at the dark and say Lord of the Flies, but I wouldn't know how Flies is synonym to Wedding Bands.

Oh, right, do one of my own.

Marvelous Automation Conflicts

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

?

I'd try to answer for real, but I don't think I can figure that out. My guess is to make a stab at the dark and say Lord of the Flies, but I wouldn't know how Flies is synonym to Wedding Bands.

Oh, right, do one of my own.

Marvelous Automation Conflicts

You're thinking of a wedding band in the wrong way, it's not the band that plays music.

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

You're thinking of a wedding band in the wrong way, it's not the band that plays music.

If it's the garter thing the bride wears and the groom throws, then it's the one I'm thinking of.

Unless there's a third meaning for Wedding Band that is synonym to Flies. Assuming I even got it right.

Now I see where I was getting it wrong. lol

And yeah, that's the third meaning I was thinking of. Sorry, I went into a completely different direction. I even tried to find synonym with Flies for Ring. Despite... you know. LOL

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Final Fantasy 4?

Yes

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

As for another one, Planet's Finale Crew

Earth's Last Team is what I'm coming up with, but I'm not sure that's actually a thing.