Legendary Hero Battle: The Fódlan Light - Byleth

Xenomata

I thiiink this is the last round of clears I was backed up on~

@Some Jerk - Jealous of some of the fodder on your W!Mirabilis. Would love to make mine that tanky~ I was wondering how your dancers would attack such an aggressive map. Looks like being more aggressive in return was the clear answer. Especially that Astra from Lolizura to kill F!Byleth. But your Larum was the scariest thing on this map. Or maybe the most brutal. Clearly Mirabilis had more enemies terrified to attack her for one reason or another.

@MagicCanonBalls - That is a very interesting Arthur, don't get to see him too often. I wasn't expecting him to actually tank L!F!Byleth, really impressive! Yuri was clearly the MVP as one of the most annoying cheating units but the AOE build does get points for uniqueness.

@BoaFerox - I'm guessing the cursed 69 Orbs is what possessed you to make Galeforce Arden. Truly the biggest terror in this game. Even that horrifying Palla does not compare to this Arden.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...