Three Hopes General Discussion Thread

I've come to the realization that part of why I don't like Dimitri's new characterization is simply this... Boar Dimitri is the most Warriors character in the entire franchise. And it is disappointing that his potential was not realized as such here. I do rather wish the Dimitris of Houses and Hopes switched places.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get the little "All S" check mark for completing all paralogues in a route? I'm pretty sure I've done all paralogues in the game now, but I skipped a few that were common amoung routes. If that's stopping me from getting All S then I might need to work up the resolve to playthrough the game another three times (joy), if not, well then I'm still playing until I adhere to the weapon triangle enough to get those last few achievements (kind of just blazed through everything with Sword Shez on my initial playthroughs), but it'd be nice to know wether an All S mark is available for the paralogues.

Also any guide as to what missions you can fight the demonic beast like enemies? I've done the game six times now with very frequent visits to the side missions where the beasts hang out, yet I'm still missing a bunch of them from the achievements.

19 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Can you get the little "All S" check mark for completing all paralogues in a route? I'm pretty sure I've done all paralogues in the game now, but I skipped a few that were common amoung routes. If that's stopping me from getting All S then I might need to work up the resolve to playthrough the game another three times (joy), if not, well then I'm still playing until I adhere to the weapon triangle enough to get those last few achievements (kind of just blazed through everything with Sword Shez on my initial playthroughs), but it'd be nice to know wether an All S mark is available for the paralogues.

Also any guide as to what missions you can fight the demonic beast like enemies? I've done the game six times now with very frequent visits to the side missions where the beasts hang out, yet I'm still missing a bunch of them from the achievements.

I think there's two Extra Quests that are decent for Demonic Beast, although this is going off of memory and requires one to be doing campaign runs instead of just doing Record Keeper battles.

1. A Grave Threat - Fights against two Demonic Beasts (alongside some random enemy officers that spawn in later).
2. An Unexpected Encounter -- Fight against one Demonic Beast (alongside some random enemy officers)

In terms of main chapter missions or the side maps, I'm not sure. I know some have guaranteed spawns, but I haven't wrote down what chapter does what.
As for the "All S" checkmark, I don't know. I sorta stopped playing Three Hopes after finishing my 2nd Blue Lions run, hoping for DLC so I can someday return to the game.

59 minutes ago, Sire said:

I think there's two Extra Quests that are decent for Demonic Beast, although this is going off of memory and requires one to be doing campaign runs instead of just doing Record Keeper battles.

1. A Grave Threat - Fights against two Demonic Beasts (alongside some random enemy officers that spawn in later).
2. An Unexpected Encounter -- Fight against one Demonic Beast (alongside some random enemy officers)

In terms of main chapter missions or the side maps, I'm not sure. I know some have guaranteed spawns, but I haven't wrote down what chapter does what.
As for the "All S" checkmark, I don't know. I sorta stopped playing Three Hopes after finishing my 2nd Blue Lions run, hoping for DLC so I can someday return to the game.

Yeah, doing Campaign Runs is what I kind of want to avoid now. Skipping cutscenes and doing main mission battles takes up time. Though so does killing the fifty million or so enemies with the correct weapon triangle and battalion. So I might consider another campaign run with a reduced difficulty setting to speed things up (to be honest I'm not even sure why I'm still playing, I wouldn't say I'm exactly enjoying going for all the achievements, but I am compelled by my inner completionist to do so). I know I at least haven't done Arval's paralogue on Golden Deer.

• 2 weeks later...

I really need to find some Demonic Beasts. Just normal Demonic Beasts, not the Altered, EXP or Wild kind. It's basically the last achievement I have left on the game aside from some weapon triangle stuff, but I'm not finding any. I'm sitting here reloading the start of a chapter over and over in hopes of one spawning, but I haven't seen any the entire playthrough. Is there a specific map, route or chapter you need to be on to get them? I've seen every other kind of giant enemy multiple times but not a single, regular, demonic beast.